What's new

Nacta drafts first-ever policy to counter violent extremism

Imam bargah are also centres of extremism where Pakistani citizens are brainwashed into loving Iran more than Pakistan and go fight in Syria as Zaynabiyoon.
Instead of going full retard on us Sunni wahaabi Muslims, also look at the Shia.
I wonder where are those moderators. Silence is believing in this 🐂 shit. Poor thugs are angry on their saudi daddies and are trying to blame others. Each and everyone is a Pakistani first, all affiliations come later. You should focus your energies against yazid apologists

I wonder where are those moderators. Silence is believing in this 🐂 shit. Poor thugs are angry on their saudi daddies and are trying to blame others. Each and everyone is a Pakistani first, all affiliations come later. You should focus your energies against yazid apologists
Same as Jews hide behind anti semitism and call Any criticism just that, many Shia hide behind sectarianism.
Whatever I wrote is perfectly legitimate criticism.

Same as Jews hide behind anti semitism and call Any criticism just that, many Shia hide behind sectarianism.

It would be if you could present some facts to support it. Right now all we have your hearsay. You haven't evidenced a single incident where Iranian trained and financed Pakistani terrorists have attacked the Pakistani state or other Pakistani people. Maybe you could take your sectarian BS elsewhere and make a thread proving it?

Imam bargah are also centres of extremism where Pakistani citizens are brainwashed into loving Iran more than Pakistan and go fight in Syria as Zaynabiyoon.
Instead of going full retard on us Sunni wahaabi Muslims, also look at the Shia.
If true than these foreign sponsored Mullahs should be severely punished,
And wahabbi types have been butchering everyone in Pakistan- deserve this response plus some

It would be if you could present some facts to support it. Right now all we have your hearsay. You haven't evidenced a single incident where Iranian trained and financed Pakistani terrorists have attacked the Pakistani state or other Pakistani people. Maybe you could take your sectarian BS elsewhere and make a thread proving it?
There you go. Now justify this.

If true than these foreign sponsored Mullahs should be severely punished,
And wahabbi types have been butchering everyone in Pakistan- deserve this response plus some
So you are allowed to brand all of us Sunni Wahabi as mass murderers, but we cannot criticise "your type" ?

There you go. Now justify this.

So you are allowed to brand all of us Sunni Wahabi as mass murderers, but we cannot criticise "your type" ?

So you've proven that there is a Shia extremist mullah who is more loyal to Iran than Pakistan. What changes now?

I never denied the presence of extremists who are Shia. I want to know where are these violent extremists who are attacking Pakistani people and waging war on the Pakistani state?

Also I am a sunni and I have not taken the name of any sect or religion even in this conversation.

My point has been clear - all violent extremists regardless of ideology need to be tackled. I want to discuss what steps should be taken. I want to discuss what might be in the draft document.

You and others bought religion and sect into this - derailing an important discussion.

So you've proven that there is a Shia extremist mullah who is more loyal to Iran than Pakistan. What changes now?

I never denied the presence of extremists who are Shia. I want to know where are these violent extremists who are attacking Pakistani people and waging war on the Pakistani state?

Also I am a sunni and I have not taken the name of any sect or religion even in this conversation.

My point has been clear - all violent extremists regardless of ideology need to be tackled. I want to discuss what steps should be taken. I want to discuss what might be in the draft document.

You and others bought religion and sect into this - derailing an important discussion.
Likewise look at this press conference from Iranian General.
The flag on far right is زینبئون
Which is an Iranian proxy militant organisation comprising entirely of Pakistani citizens, recruited via imam bargah network.

Iran regularly shows off these proxies, causing national interest and international relations problems for Pakistan.

InShot_20211215_163428206.jpg

Solution is simple but requires courage.

Single faith as per the prophet pbuh... if he didn't do it no one can do it. Get rid of all sects...sunni shia bla bla.

Can you please not make it sectarian before we've even had a chance to dig in?

The magnitude of damage caused to the State of Pakistan at the hands of Sunni Wahabbi (or Salafi/Deobandi) militants VS. Shia extremist militants is night and day. However, I totally agree --- any extremist or overly literalist interpretation of religion (or any other ideology) is problematic, and I am sure that the people at NACTA took all such sources of extremism into consideration. Don't worry!

It was already a part of the National Action Plan for years. Nobody bothered to implement it.

Even now, we have no shortage of recommendations --- the big question is implementation.

I can write something along the lines of: We must promote a State-sanctioned interpretation/version of Islam and reform all madrassas.

Okay, great.

But how? How will the political and military elite grow a pair to start this painful process? Which government will want to destabilize itself and the country (in the short term) to achieve these long-term goals?
Three are literally zero non tribal Pushtoon militants among us sunni wahabi in Pakistan.
Almost 99 percent of such militants are Tribal Pushtoons disgusting their tribal blood thirst into sunni wahabi ideology.
So kindly dont brand us all as kaboom boom Khan Mohmand.
Their blood thirst comes from different origins, not sunni wahabi teaching.
I am a sunni wahabi and never harmed anyone.

Lol what a stupid analogy. Reminds of me the Israeli supporters. 99% of the extremism in Pak is lead by the kind of hate mongers you are supporting. For us ordinary people it's Pakistan first. For you madrassa boys it's sect/molvi first.

Lol what a stupid analogy. Reminds of me the Israeli supporters. 99% of the extremism in Pak is lead by the kind of hate mongers you are supporting. For us ordinary people it's Pakistan first. For you madrassa boys it's sect/molvi first.

idk - maybe he feels victimised because of how casually people throw the term wahhabi and terrorist around synonymously. It certainly doesn't help having a grown up conversation.

idk - maybe he feels victimised because of how casually people throw the term wahhabi and terrorist around synonymously. It certainly doesn't help having a grown up conversation.
He's that typical guy who springs up when someone condemns attacks against hazara or shia community with stupid stuff like * sunni bh marty hein attacks me wo ni roty* . Like no sense. People like him are present everywhere.

He's that typical guy who springs up when someone condemns attacks against hazara or shia community with stupid stuff like * sunni bh marty hein attacks me wo ni roty* . Like no sense. People like him are present everywhere.
Yeah because alongside all that humbug of "Shia genocide ", your type forgets that more sunni die by the hands of terrorism than Shia. But to you all those deaths are kosher , because, well, the sunni are killed by "their own kind" I.e sunni wahabi?
So why condemn that? Just cry "Shia genocide " because a few hundred out of the millions of Shia population fell victim to the terrorism. Then carry on blaming all "sunni wahabi ".
This چورن should stop selling now.
If you gona condemn terrorism, condemn all , and without blaming all of my kind , the sunni wahabi.

Bring back Raheel Shareef as a chief consultant and implement and execute the policy. Because he was the mastermind. After retiring all stopped. That was Nawaz another dirty politics to send him KSA.
So what's the policy?
Policy is there, but no one is interested to implement... but kabhi maslahat or kabhi "nazaria e zaroorat " is killing us .... adhocism

Policy is there, but no one is interested to implement... but kabhi maslahat or kabhi "nazaria e zaroorat " is killing us .... adhocis
There as in confines of a dining room?

Back
Top Bottom