What's new

Nabil Gabol quits MQM, dares anyone to harm him !

Are you so happy about him leaving MQM or him wanting to join PTI because of his opinion regarding Imran Khan's Smile???:rofl::rofl:

Happy? I am sick of talking to a crackhead like you. Why don't you find someone else and tell your crap-lie to someone else?

Whoever you have nothing to put and fail miserably you come up with Yahoo Enjoy Smilies:angle: apko bhi bas na B.....panga chahiye that's all I noted about you:wink:
Sorry for interpret you guys:grin: keep on @Gazi

Abay o panga tuny start kia tha jump krky beech mai.. Who ask you to do so? Get lost then

Happy? I am sick of talking to a crackhead like you. Why don't you find someone else and tell your crap-lie to someone else?
I am discussing lot of stuff in other Sections but you are the only one that got me involved here in Political Forum mostly. I think your Blind Love of Imran Khan is very Persuasive in that. Anyways You havent answer my Question let me quote you again.

Are you so happy about him leaving MQM or him wanting to join PTI because of his opinion regarding Imran Khan's Smile???

I am discussing lot of stuff in other Sections but you are the only one that got me involved here in Political Forum mostly. I think your Blind Love of Imran Khan is very Persuasive in that. Anyways You havent answer my Question let me quote you again.

You are a liar and I didn't involved you. I am again asking you to leave it here because don't deserve any argument. You always present your POV not any credible source to prove that.

You are a liar and I didn't involved you. I am again asking you to leave it here because don't deserve any argument. You always present your POV not any credible source to prove that.
When are you actually Leaving because this would be your Third Message where I am asking you to leave or ignore me.:hitwall:

i wonder why now .. Uzair baluch arrested and to brought to karachi and than we have zulfiqar mirza having time of the month .. THE F is going on .. Nabil Gabol didnt accused MQM of any thing so misleading title however this is like norm on PDF ..

IK would take any leverage in Sindh and especially in Karachi even if it means its Gangster Habib Jan Baluch doesnt matter what they are Accused of because they want to make their way inside Karachi by hook or by Crook.
I think situation is bit complicated here :D His marriage proposal was rejected by PTI's first lady! ;) so chances of him being accepted in PTI seems very low!

I think situation is bit complicated here :D His marriage proposal was rejected by PTI's first lady! ;) so chances of him being accepted in PTI seems very low!
If not today then before Elections PTI would do it because Lyari is the price that could be brought to them by Nabeel Gabol.

Back
Top Bottom