Khafee

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
United Arab Emirates
NAB recovers Rs326bn from corrupt elements: NAB Chairman
17 August, 2019
05:52 pm

ISLAMABAD (Dunya News) – The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) Chairman Justice (R) Javed Iqbal on Saturday said that they have recovered Rs326 billion from the corrupt elements and deposited it into the national exchequer.

While at the meeting to review the overall performance of the institution, he expressed that NAB has strictly adhered to “Accountability for All” policy whereas various issues were also discussed during the meeting.

NAB Chairman asserted that it is the top priority of the anti-graft watchdogs to bring the mega-corruption cases to their logical end. He added that NAB has received 156,858 complaints and filed 1249 corruption cases in the accountability courts so far.

Justice (R) Javed Iqbal also said that amount recovered from a plea bargainer is deposited in national kitty and NAB officers do not receive any share of recovered amount.

He went on to say that NAB has established forensic science lab which has facilities of digital forensics and fingerprint analysis.

The Chairman NAB directed all the Director Generals that all complaint verifications, inquiries and investigations may be completed as per already prescribed time period.

https://dunyanews.tv/en/Pakistan/505339-NAB-recovers-corrupt-elements

They recovered Rs326 billion, Is this since July 2018? or the past 70 years?

We are moving in that direction.. soon you will start hearing good news. The thieves are now in jails.

Desperately waiting to hear such good news. I mean we are pissed off seeing Pakistan in crisis for so long.. Now I have no doubt that we got a honest leader.

Desperately waiting to hear such good news. I mean we are pissed off seeing Pakistan in crisis for so long.. Now I have no doubt that we got a honest leader.
The leader is honest but the whole system of the state under him is compromised, corrupt and incompetent. Furthermore, leader's clear majority was reduced during the RTS failure in GE-2018 so he cannot make big changes on the constitution so basically the bad eggs inside the establishment are responsible for all the mess we see today. They signed NRO, they signed humiliating Kerry-Loggar bills etc.

They recovered Rs326 billion, Is this since July 2018? or the past 70 years?
NAB is recovering 326 billion Rs every month since June this year. Great achievement so far.
4DAE8FC6-0EB1-48BB-883A-93D4B2AE1D7B.jpeg

326b since NAB came to existence...........
They tell the same amount each month

326 pe hi inka counter atak gaya hai... been hearing this number for a while. Pathetic organization only there to safeguard the interests of the corrupt.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom