What's new

Na maloom boys - strike again ??

indushek

Reaction score
Country
India
Last edited:
I guess it has become easy for RAW to hire mercenaries in other countries. And in case of Pakistan, it’s super easy because of 40% population living below poverty line and are desperate for money.

But then again, I don’t understand why to abduct his son rather than going for bulls eye.

Yup, markhors are now a veritable arm of global hindutva movement.

I'm surprised it took you lot 80 years to realize how easily sepoy of GHQ can be purchased...

Dair ayed drust ayed..

I guess it has become easy for RAW to hire mercenaries in other countries. And in case of Pakistan, it’s super easy because of 40% population living below poverty line and are desperate for money.

But then again, I don’t understand why to abduct his son rather than going for bulls eye.
When mom (or in this case dad), bil me chup gaye to, pille ko uthaye honge

Who knows

But this is bad man, even terrorists have human rights :angel:

But don't forget to say thanks, to our Maarkhor bros

https://www.freepressjournal.in/wor...ceable-after-last-seen-in-peshawar-on-sept-26

God damn, please give it a rest ye all :lol:

Seriously though, is it Maarkhor boys for Munir saab's coming trip to land of the brave (or) latest nasty boys RAAAAAAAAAAAA (doubtful though) ??

I got my bet on the talented Maarkhor's

What say you guys?

@Skull and Bones @VkdIndian @Skimming @NG Missile Vessels @hembo @karmaa @CallSignMaverick @INDIAPOSITIVE @Raj-Hindustani @Paitoo @Kuru
The trend of attacking Khalistanis and other Kashmiri Mujahideens in Pakistan and abroad only points towards RAW being involved in all this.

It is noteworthy to mention ISI is no match for RAW after MOSSAD has started training Indian intelligence.

The trend of attacking Khalistanis and other Kashmiri Mujahideens in Pakistan and abroad only points towards RAW being involved in all this.
But bro I am a eighty ninety kid, all I have heard growing up is ISI the best of all agencies around this part of the world.

Hard to believe you know, even if I want to.

But bro I am a eighty ninety kid, all I have heard growing up is ISI the best of all agencies around this part of the world.

Hard to believe you know, even if I want to.
I am glad at least ISI is alive as a legacy.

Back
Top Bottom