Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
here comes the thread.

CBqQBheUkAAeSVa.jpg

CBqX7yjVIAA7lzU.jpg

You didn't your ally 'JI' into title who campaigns against your candidate :omghaha:

CBngEXwWgAAbuv8.jpg

JI is bacha balongra of MQM. working together secretly to beat the mighty Imran Ismail.

by the way, if you are to speak truth for a change, you too would vote Imran Ismail... Karachi ka beta.. :pakistan:

JI is bacha balongra of MQM. working together secretly to beat the mighty Imran Ismail.

by the way, if you are to speak truth for a change, you too would vote Imran Ismail... Karachi ka beta.. :pakistan:

First of all ... I'm not registered in NA-246 ... And if JI is secret ally of MQM then you did your principled party got allied with them in KPK ... I think this is JOKE of the month that JI is working with MQM :lol:

First of all ... I'm not registered in NA-246 ... And if JI is secret ally of MQM then you did your principled party got allied with them in KPK ... I think this is JOKE of the month that JI is working with MQM :lol:

Yup that was a joke actually.. get some humor sense bro.

Dear UrduSpeakers: IK can do without winning Karachi but can Karachi afford 30 more years of MQM? PTI giving you window to mainstream. Think

This must be done ... So that this rigging 'ROLA' can end once for all ..........
yes but now MQM might face problems in rigging. how you guys going to overcome this hurdle?
lets see what happens....necessity is mother of innovation after all.....maybe mqm will kill the rangers personnel itself....like they used to back in 90s......

Dear UrduSpeakers: IK can do without winning Karachi but can Karachi afford 30 more years of MQM? PTI giving you window to mainstream. Think
Karachi can flourish without MQM. Even JI is better party than MQM (local workers-wise).
Since PTI is only alternative, let's hope they succeed and these dark days pass.

yes but now MQM might face problems in rigging. how you guys going to overcome this hurdle?
lets see what happens....necessity is mother of innovation after all.....maybe mqm will kill the rangers personnel itself....like they used to back in 90s......

Karachi can flourish without MQM. Even JI is better party than MQM (local workers-wise).
Since PTI is only alternative, let's hope they succeed and these dark days pass.

well I would slightly disagree here, JI is a religio fanatic party, mqm is a terrorist organization.. so the only reasonable alternative for Karachi is to adopt change, for their betterment.

well I would slightly disagree here, JI is a religio fanatic party, mqm is a terrorist organization.. so the only reasonable alternative for Karachi is to adopt change, for their betterment.

This name calling does help democracy in Pakistan. Let people decide whether they want to vote for PPP, PTI, MQM, JI, JUP, NAP, etc. in fair elections.

Sure we have seen him , completing everything whatever he brings out of his mouth ?
Example go Nawaz go ?

I sincerely hope pti wins in 246. Karachi needs change and this constituency can be a great platform for it. The nightmare of mqm can finally start to end but it won't be easy. They will rig, they will kill, they will harass and they will use every trick to make sure pti loses. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom