What's new

N League thinking of making Imran Khan chairman of public accounts commite

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1101842826-1.gif

Nice and deadly move by Nawaz if he does that Imran Khan will blast them even in really small cases of corruption and Imran should accept this post @Leader @Aeronaut @Jazzbot @mr42O @nuclearpak @WAQAS119 and others

Last edited by a moderator:
nawaz sharif wants to kill the Imran Phenomena !!

remember remember, Imran is a Kaptaan, not a player...

remember remember he is suppose to do Opposition, not muk muka on positions...

They will offer him position and he is not asking for this and he should accept this position through this he can have check on corruption and make their life hell if they try to do any kind of corruption

They will offer him position and he is not asking for this and he should accept this position through this he can have check on corruption and make their life hell if they try to do any kind of corruption

this is a trap Zaru...

four options:

first: if such offer is made, they may later refuse and mock at him

second: if they make this offer and he accepts, he would be marginalized

third: if they make him PAC chairman, they will use him to do the dirty work against their opponents and army, hence a tool.

fourth: his position is at their hands, the moment he would try to do anything, they can fire him...

this is unacceptable.. Imran is our only National Leader at the moment, anything less than premiership is to marginalize Imran phenomena !

You can only wish to change the system by being in the system.. If this is not a toothless ceremonious post then obviously it makes no sense in accepting it. I would go as far as to declaring to the public that this department will not open any old cases against anyone but if even a safety pin is taken from that day on they will face the full force of this department. It is what this country needs.. we all know they have looted this country to its core and running after these guys has proved fruitless .. Its time to stand and dig .. This post "could" be the shovel.

Not muk muka, according to some amendment, the PAC chairman is the opposition leader or a person from the opposition.

If IK really want blast NS off this is the best way to go. Accept this. It's time for IK to deliver for what he promised for. Friendly or hostile opposition, PTI can't have that luxury of having it. They simply don't have much seats to back that. So PTI should accept it, this way will know whats going on, on ground and also will have accounts to back their claim. Otherwise, they can't even have opposition representation, so no chance of stop PML-N to do anything.

For NS, what a brave move. Especially when IK was most hostile rival of him. This can only be done if NS is sure that there wont be any corruption from their end.

PS: PTI madness will go anyway, Loadshadding, Metro and Motorway project administration has been given to SS. So, consider it done. If PTI joins with PML-N they might get some credit on the top they will have the records to back their claim (unlike IK said 80 Billion Rupees spend on metro while it was just 21 Billion).

Not muk muka, according to some amendment, the PAC chairman is the opposition leader or a person from the opposition.

that was the muk muka between Zardari and Nawaz. secondly Imran wont be the opposition leader.

Many ministries will revolve around sharif families.
Imran khan should not accept any ministry in Punjab because PMLN don't want IK in the opposition because PTI will make their life hell, PTI will not allow any corruption.
PMLN got fake mandate. Now, this is Best time for Long march, We will not accept fake mandate.

that was the muk muka between Zardari and Nawaz. secondly Imran wont be the opposition leader.

The amendment may have been passed by a muk muka, but now it is part of the constitution. Chairman PAC has to be from opposition, not necessarily the leader...

I don't think there is any harm in it, but the position should be taken by some other PTI leader.

PTI will be the real opposition, PPP nexus will be there just for time pass.

The amendment may have been passed by a muk muka, but now it is part of the constitution. Chairman PAC has to be from opposition, not necessarily the leader...

I don't think there is any harm in it, but the position should be taken by some other PTI leader.

PTI will be the real opposition, PPP nexus will be there just for time pass.

No, I dont think, PTI should give a real opposition instead of something that appears to be friendly..

No, I dont think, PTI should give a real opposition instead of something that appears to be friendly..

O yar, PAC say friendly kaisay?

This would enable PTI to keep very strong checks on corruption, by present government and also by the previous one.

Ohh Bhai Notoon Wali Seat Hai, Agey 5 Saal Key Baad Bhi Election Larnaa Hai?
Pakar Loo,yeh Saab Imandari Wari, Tv programoo Mien Achi Lagti Hien?

O yar, PAC say friendly kaisay?

This would enable PTI to keep very strong checks on corruption, by present government and also by the previous one.

yar taking any place from pmln is simply becoming B-team, I dont know whether PAC can be effective or not, it wasnt in 5 years as far as I know...

p.s. nonetheless I think they wont offer any place to PTI.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom