What's new

‘Mysterious metal objects’ in Dadu fell from Hatf V missile: ISPR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they testing any advanced missile with greater ranges with the name of Ghori??

I thought only Pakistani's were conspiracy theorists but i guess i was wrong! haha no it wasnt an icbm test but whatever it was, it failed, thats for sure! lol

Shabash! What an attitude.

After all, how dare the people poke their nose into what their military overlords are doing that led to the debris falling near their homes. Never mind the irony that is is all being done in the name of protecting the people of Pakistan.

The people of Pakistan are owed an explanation as to what happened.

from now on.... NEVER EVER, try to justify a drone attack.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3654796 said:
AQ khan is not some sweeper who cant know, if he wants he can know every thing, he spearheaded the pakistani program

He was once important, but was sidelined after his role in the smuggling of nuclear technology was brought forward. Since then he has been out of the loop.

I thought only Pakistani's were conspiracy theorists but i guess i was wrong! haha no it wasnt an icbm test but whatever it was, it failed, thats for sure! lol

Mate i never said it is ICBM i was saying Pakistan may be testing a missile with new tech with greater range.

He was once important, but was sidelined after his role in the smuggling of nuclear technology was brought forward. Since then he has been out of the loop.

AQ khan was sidelined by musharraf, since musharraf a lot has changed

tab kia wapas aa jaye ga oper say k bahi kuch problem hai wahan nahi ja sakta wapis aa ria hon ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom