What's new

Myanmar's leader Aung San Suu Kyi and country's president are detained by the military in early-morning raids amid reports a coup is underway...

This witch was defending these evils of humanity in int court now she got the right treatment internationaly it is allowed to attack burma to free it from evil military dictatorship a cancer for humanity
If she did not defended these evils and made easy task to hang these basterds situation must have been different

Famous saying u get what you have grown
If she did not defended these evils and made easy task to hang these basterds situation must have been different

Famous saying u get what you have grown
I think she is just puppet. The name of democracy party government in Myanmar is just a smoke screen. The real power behind the back still lies on the Military Junta.

If she don't echo those words. I don't think she will keep her life.

She did manage to keep the peace in northern Myanmar and was working on creating a federalized states type of agreement with the northern militias. I'm pretty sure China would prefer Aung San to that General dude. Now that the military's in power, wars in the north on China's borders will start again.
Beijing never spoke with the civilian govt to begin with, all our deals with them are with their GHQ.

Not much changes for us.
I think she is just puppet. The name of democracy party government in Myanmar is just a smoke screen. The real power behind the back still lies on the Military Junta.

If she don't echo those words. I don't think she will keep her life.
Pretty much it, she was a speaking head for the West to speak with, while the General Staff played their usual game hidden behind her back.

Now it look the 82% figure spooked them.

@That Guy

Fantastic double standard from west and great system unparallel by any government system of the superior west. I wonder whether you will continue to stick to your worship of western US system blindly...

Maybe you want to claim it private US enterprise that never condemn India Kashmir action. :lol:
Again, why do you keep tagging me? Why are you so obsessed?

Stop being a complete obsessed stalker, and move on with your life.

Supporters of Myanmar and it's military junta are a collection of repressive state, basically the type of guy who would support the coup is the typical person who idolize corrupt Putin over Navalny.

Again, why do you keep tagging me? Why are you so obsessed?

Stop being a complete obsessed stalker, and move on with your life.
Of cos, no answer for your hypocrisy and double standard. Keep praising American system is the best and delude yourself.:enjoy:

Of cos, no answer for your hypocrisy and double standard. Keep praising American system is the best and delude yourself.:enjoy:

You still haven't told me when I ever said that. Prove it, seriously, prove it.

Give me one single quote when I said that.

I have, in fact, called America a flawed democracy, and a imperialist nation with an imperialist agenda. I have criticized the last three presidents, and noted that they've committed war crimes.

Who are you to claim otherwise? A nobody.

The fact is that whenever I call you out on your bullshit, you deflect, and just start insulting and lying about me. When I push you real hard, you just stop responding, and move on.

It's absolutely childish and shameful how you're behaving.

5 years ago, I would have played along and let you dig your own grave (iow: let you get yourself banned), but I'm too old and tired to deal with this crap anymore.

Last edited:

I have, in fact, called America a flawed democracy, and a imperialist nation with an imperialist agenda. I have criticized the last three presidents, and noted that they've committed war crimes.

The fact is that whenever I call you out on your bullshit, you deflect, and just start insulting and lying about me. When I push you real hard, you just stop responding, and move on.

5 years ago, I would have played along and let you dig your own grave (iow: let you get yourself banned), but I'm too old and tired to deal with this crap anymore.

Never say you are too old and tired, buddy. The Myanmar lady is 75 years old, She is still working for her opportunities.

Really? See the amount of rubbish you post and selective defending of US media and try attack others when US is no different from others. The typical excuse of its the right of private enterprise...

You are just a joke and same as US system.

Aung San Suu Kyi charged with owning illegal walkie-talkies following Myanmar military coup

this is the death of democracy in America and around the globe we are witnessing ..

Facebook blocked in myanmar amid coup

Really? See the amount of rubbish you post and selective defending of US media and try attack others when US is no different from others. The typical excuse of its the right of private enterprise...

You are just a joke and same as US system.
I asked you for a single quote, but all you (again) did was deflect.

I asked you to prove me wrong, but all you've done here is prove me right. Nowhere in that thread did I say america's system is the best. I merely pointed out the laws in the country, and how they work, it was merely a academic approach I took.

If I'm a joke, than you're an entire circus act.

Last edited:
Never say you are too old and tired, buddy. The Myanmar lady is 75 years old, She is still working for her opportunities.
Not really a fan of her, but I appreciate your sentiment. I'm just sick of some of the things I keep having to read and deal with on PDF, I guess.

I asked you for a single quote, but all you (again) did was deflect.

I asked you to prove me wrong, but all you've done here is prove me right. Nowhere in that thread did I say america's system is the best. I merely pointed out the laws in the country, and how they work, it was merely a academic approach I took.

If I'm a joke, than you're an entire circus.
Single quote? There are too many, so simply post the whole thread for others to see , are enough. And until now , still stubbornly naive try to fool rest of us, twitter, Goggle, facebook, CNN, nytimes, facebook , washington post media are pure private enterprise. Their action totally is pure their organization decision with no influence from US federal..

You think we are stupid enough to take in this?
Aung San Suu Kyi charged with owning illegal walkie-talkies following Myanmar military coup

this is the death of democracy in America and around the globe we are witnessing ..

Facebook blocked in myanmar amid coup

It's no different from what americans are doing but you know some will be selective and claim otherwise.

Single quote? There are too many, so simply post the whole thread for others to see , are enough. And until now , still stubbornly naive try to fool rest of us, twitter, Goggle, facebook, CNN, nytimes, facebook , washington post media are pure private enterprise. Their action totally is pure their organization decision with no influence from US federal..

You think we are stupid enough to take in this?
In other words, you couldn't actually (once again) prove me wrong, so you're deflecting. Lmao.

Seriously, what is wrong with you? You're obsessed with trying to prove me wrong, and you continue to fail at every attempt.

In the end, you just insult me, and then ignoring me. You then move on to another thread, where you begin to harass me AGAIN.

Just stop. Its very easy to do so. Move on with your life. Right now, I'm living rent free in your mind. You think about me more than I think about you, I guarantee it. I only really reply when I feel like it. You, on the other hand, seem to try and attack me every chance you get, even when it doesn't make sense (like with this thread).

@waz Please help here. This guy is derailing the thread, and harassing me in multiple threads.

Last edited:
Insulted Other Member/Nationality

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom