What's new

Myanmar Navy starts submarine training in Pakistan

But of course .

Why not let the Americans bomb Pakistan to stone age because of another country and in the meantime , wait for Allah's intervention ?

Sparing the pious Commander of the Faithful Zia-ul-Haq , right ? :D

Thought patterns are predictable , you see @Armstrong

{O you who have believed, do not take My enemies and your enemies as allies, extending to them affection.} [Quran 60:1]
And had they believed in Allaah, and in the Prophet (Muhammad) and in what has been revealed to him, never would they have taken them (the disbelievers) as Awliyaa’ (protectors and helpers); but many of them are the Faasiqoon (rebellious, disobedient to Allaah)”

[al-Maa’idah 5:80-81]

and looking at your i think you believe USA to be a greater power than Allah, and are more afraid of USA than Allah

and the innocent muslims who dies at the hands of USA, who is responsible for this? their blood will be in part in musharraf's neck too

Last edited by a moderator:
and looking at your i think you believe USA to be a greater power than Allah, and are more afraid of USA than Allah

and the innocent muslims who dies at the hands of USA, who is responsible for this? their blood will be in part in musharraf's neck too

Not really , my friend . Muslims usually do nothing and bank on Allah's intervention and protection for everything . I am just being realistic . Remember , Afghanistan has/had nothing to lose , since well it has nothing but your country has . There are matters in which a person/country has limited choices , learn to accept that fact .

Please do not go that route , do not . I have plenty to say . Because , we , the Muslims have killed more Muslims than the West could ever have . Lets get back to the topic . I can but imagine the charges against the commander of the faithful in such case of burning whole country for a superpower's war , killing millions of Afghans and after the Soviet departure , the fight for power and dominance amongst the liberators of the Afghanistan a.k.a Mujahideen . Google the ' Peshawar accords ' and do have a look at what the pious Jihadis were really fighting for . No one's hand are clean , but some are just more dirty than others .

Now , I think we can return back to the topic . In any way ' to you is your way , and to me is mine '

Not really , my friend . Muslims usually do nothing and bank on Allah's intervention and protection for everything . I am just being realistic . Remember , Afghanistan has/had nothing to lose , since well it has nothing but your country has . There are matters in which a person/country has limited choices , learn to accept that fact .

Please do not go that route , do not . I have plenty to say . Because , we , the Muslims have killed more Muslims than the West could ever have . Lets get back to the topic . I can but imagine the charges against the commander of the faithful in such case of burning whole country for a superpower's war , killing millions of Afghans and after the Soviet departure , the fight for power and dominance amongst the liberators of the Afghanistan a.k.a Mujahideen . Google the ' Peshawar accords ' and do have a look at what the pious Jihadis were really fighting for . No one's hand are clean , but some are just more dirty than others .

Now , I think we can return back to the topic . In any way ' to you is your way , and to me is mine '

Don't forget Black September when talking of his accomplishments, Zia was one of a kind.

zia ul haq was supporting the afghan mujahideen since '79 , USA started the support in '82. so it was not a super power's war.
and it was junejo who signed the convention without an assurance of an interim govt, he wanted to show the army and the world that he is the boss, whereas it was zia ul haq who had demanded an interim govt. to be set up before soviet withdrawal, that is why junejo's govt was dissolved.

and ofcourse you've said it again that believing that Allah will help is foolish according to you. so in the end you do not believe that Allah can help us or do anything nauzubillah. and the Ayat you quoted was spoken to kafirs, which party do you classify yourself as?

A small contingent of Myanmar Navy (MN) personnel has begun submarine warfare training in Pakistan, a move that suggests Myanmar is finally taking concrete steps towards developing a subsurface capability.

Around 20 officers and ratings arrived in Karachi in late April/early May to begin basic familiarisation training with the Pakistan Navy (PN), according to diplomatic sources. It is likely the contingent is based at the PN's Submarine Training Centre at PNS Bahadur, an onshore facility in Karachi that offers simulator training in diving, propulsion, and sonar tape listening and analysis.

The PN's submarine service has relied on French boats almost since its inception in the 1960s, and today operates two obsolescent Hashmat-class Agosta-70 boats and three modern Khalid-class Agosta-90Bs.
Myanmar Navy starts submarine training in Pakistan - IHS Jane's 360

@RazPaK, @SpringOnion, @Zarvan, @BATMAN

What is happening here?? your Navy forget your Rohingya Brothers???

How can I forget ? The man has just too many accomplishments to his name and yet people do not like to give him enough credit !

Salute! The commander is here to guide and rule you! Through the mullah are his words spoken, the purisrar bandey are his hands, jihad is his sword and the fascist liberals form the mortar with which he shall build the glorious edifices of a great nation. Well its either that or fight a war that is none of the said nation's business, destroy whole generations of young and able citizens and create a leviathan which is now busy devouring even the bones of the people. :laughcry: Makes for a very bad rhyming scheme though- @Hyperion. :frown:

zia ul haq was supporting the afghan mujahideen since '79 , USA started the support in '82. so it was not a super power's war.
and it was junejo who signed the convention without an assurance of an interim govt, he wanted to show the army and the world that he is the boss, whereas it was zia ul haq who had demanded an interim govt. to be set up before soviet withdrawal, that is why junejo's govt was dissolved.

and ofcourse you've said it again that believing that Allah will help is foolish according to you. so in the end you do not believe that Allah can help us or do anything nauzubillah. and the Ayat you quoted was spoken to kafirs, which party do you classify yourself as?

The simple point is that learn to get to the root cause of the problem . The Afghanistan mess doesn't start from 2001 and with Musharraf but two decades earlier . What did we get by it ? Anything ? A man pushes his whole country into a superpowers , the effects of which are evident even today of the imported ideology and intolerance and extremism in the society , destroying the very fabric of moderate Pakistani society , resulting in deaths of thousands of people and culminating in the events of 9/11 and he's not condemned or blamed for anything but the Musharraf who had little choice in the matter and chose the lesser of the two evil is being blamed for everything . Good going ! . I know how much power did Junejo really have , thank you .

I didn't say any of the things you mentioned , where did you get that part from my post ? . Allah helps those who help themselves . Simple point , really . Being realistic is disbelieving in God or his help ? :azn: What have the Muslims done for the God to help them ? Kill each other , loot the country and spread chaos and mischief ? You can classify me as an infidel , if it pleases you .

The simple point is that learn to get to the root cause of the problem . The Afghanistan mess doesn't start from 2001 and with Musharraf but two decades earlier . What did we get by it ? Anything ? A man pushes his whole country into a superpowers , the effects of which are evident even today of the imported ideology and intolerance and extremism in the society , destroying the very fabric of moderate Pakistani society , resulting in deaths of thousands of people and culminating in the events of 9/11 and he's not condemned or blamed for anything but the Musharraf who had little choice in the matter and chose the lesser of the two evil is being blamed for everything . Good going ! . I know how much power did Junejo really have , thank you .

I didn't say any of the things you mentioned , where did you get that part from my post ? . Allah helps those who help themselves . Simple point , really . Being realistic is disbelieving in God or his help ? :azn: What have the Muslims done for the God to help them ? Kill each other , loot the country and spread chaos and mischief ? You can classify me as an infidel , if it pleases you .

Join ze club. Now you, me and @Hyperion shall be ousting Satan from his domain together. We'll have killer barbecues though- worth dying for (no pun intended). :devil: @Armstrong is obviously not invited, he gets to twiddle his toes around innocent and pristine angels.:sick:

Salute! The commander is here to guide and rule you! Through the mullah are his words spoken, the purisrar bandey are his hands, jihad is his sword and the fascist liberals form the mortar with which he shall build the glorious edifices of a great nation. Well its either that or fight a war that is none of the said nation's business, destroy whole generations of young and able citizens and create a leviathan which is now busy devouring even the bones of the people. :laughcry: Makes for a very bad rhyming scheme though- @Hyperion. :frown:

By the Grace of God , Commander of the Faithful Zia-ul-Haq , Supreme ruler of Pakistan and of his other Realms and Territories , Defender of our faith . :azn: The delusions of grandeur and the quest for the leadership of the Muslim World . The more I study about this man , the more I am amazed and to a larger extent , shocked . Truth is indeed stranger than fiction . Whether it be to fight the war of the superpower even when there's nothing in it for you and doesn't concern you , perpetrate the biggest lie of the history of my country of an impending Soviet invasion to reach warm waters , radicalize the masses , import new radical interpretations , produce the manpower for the war against Soviets , tarnish the fabric of moderate Pakistani society , forge an special and intimate relationship with God's viceroy or support the criminals and warlords of Afghanistan in their so called fight against Godless infidels who were invited by the same Afghans . There's just so much to research , but alas , we learn from history that we do not learn from history and Murphy's right !

http://www.themuslimtimes.org/2013/...e-butcher-of-palestenians-takes-over-pakistan

Dude indians of all people should talk abt morals etc:

szd0xy.jpg

2s6u1l1.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

pakistan was fairly stable in the decade following zia-ul-haq(in terms of terrorism), and had an interim govt been set up what followed in afghanistan would not have happened, now musharraf came and pissed his pants on just one phone call, and te next thing we know we have lost 40k Pakistanis due to terrorism, bomb blasts are a regular news, your dear musharraf strengthened MQM in karachi, and now look what we have got. also i asked you what you classify yourself as, you are the one using that ayat. please use it in its context

By the Grace of God , Commander of the Faithful Zia-ul-Haq , Supreme ruler of Pakistan and of his other Realms and Territories , Defender of our faith . :azn: The delusions of grandeur and the quest for the leadership of the Muslim World . The more I study about this man , the more I am amazed and to a larger extent , shocked . Truth is indeed stranger than fiction . Whether it be to fight the war of the superpower even when there's nothing in it for you and doesn't concern you , perpetrate the biggest lie of the history of my country of an impending Soviet invasion to reach warm waters , radicalize the masses , import new radical interpretations , produce the manpower for the war against Soviets , tarnish the fabric of moderate Pakistani society , forge an special and intimate relationship with God's viceroy or support the criminals and warlords of Afghanistan in their so called fight against Godless infidels who were invited by the same Afghans . There's just so much to research , but alas , we learn from history that we do not learn from history and Murphy's right !

and you have just read it all from what sources? there always two sides to a story, you are the one who choses to believe the west and ofcourse PPP's supporters, and he did not enter the war on behalf of USA, i've already told you, he was funding afghan war since ;79, USA entered the theater in '82 when they saw the success the mujahideen were having

Back
Top Bottom