What's new

My Take on Dr. Zulfiqar Mirza's Press Conference

Wadera

Reaction score
Dr. Zulfiqar Mirza proved many things in his press conference and post conference interviews:

1. MQM is trying to get him killed and has put 'fielding' after him. The guy leading this from MQM is Ghulam Pattani. He also mentioned that Ishrat ibad is also known for his 'fielding'

2. Waseem Akhter is known druggy and organizes dance parties where cocaine is used freely. Waseem Akhter is also known for his auctioning of police stations during his tenure

3. Ahmed Chinoy (CPLC Chief) was not qualified but governor wanted him to be CPLC chief.

4. Altaf Hussain and MQM are working to breakup Pakistan

5. Altaf Hussain and MQM wrote to Tony Blair to break up ISI (this letter I have posted on the forum in a different thread titled "Rent A Crowd...")

6. He named many many target killers from MQM

7. He called Rehman Malik a compulsive liar and said that RM has no interests whatsoever in Pakistan..

8. He has mentioned that he will present the evidences to court

9. Wali Khan Babar was murdered by 5 gangsters from MQM and only one of them is missing (Liaqat)

Some other observations:

No matter what anyone says one cannot deny:

1. That he (ZM) said all this with swearing on the Holy Quran - whether people realise or not this is very serious. No one will jokingly mention this ...

2. ZM has provided documentary evidence about target killers (videos and JIT reports are on internet too)

3. ZM has risked not only his life but his family too through this press conference. If you look at the history of Karachi/Pakistan - no one has dared to speak against MQM so openly. Those who have tried to speak against Altaf (like Tariq Azeem, Imran Farooq, Afaq Ahmed) are either brutally murdered or languish in jails.

4. People like Imran Khan, Iqbal Haider and those sitting on the fence have come forward and supported ZM's statements..

5. ZM has resigned from all his positions - he has given up the power that many people yearn for..

I take this statement as a game-changer for politics in Sindh and Pakistan. Those days when people feared MQM are gone.. MQM should come out clean on the murderers that they harbour within their ranks. Everyone knows about this - this is not a new thing. I guess they should start right from the top - disown Altaf Hussien immediately.

On another note - CJ has started proceedings on Karachi Killings and I am pretty sure that he hasn't forgotten May 12 2007 when the same MQM goons put roadblocks and murdered lawyers..

MQM apologists and supporters will try their utmost to malign ZM etc but fact is that noose around the neck of killers is tightening. It won't be long when Altaf is behind bars in UK and his minions in Pakistan. Ameen.

I also think that placing hand on the Quran while saying all this and then holding the Quran over his head to say more is a huge huge deal. That is a line that a Muslim would think a thousand times before crossing.

We'll see in the coming days how this thing will play out.

Interesting development, after all he may right while telling truth confronting its own party members.

Half truth is more vulnerable than whole lie. ZM. has solely declare MQM the target killer in Karachi and completely mute over Alqaeda and their allies religious terrorist organization who are killing more people than any other.
ZM. anti american statement is also striking some one in background. Trying to kill many birds with one stone ZM.

In my point of view he alone did nothing but with some hidden strong support and this kind of truths should be revealed against MQM in order to disorganization and wash out from Karachi.

@Wadera but you have to agree that Zulfiqar mirza is not alone, its a planned game, and not a rush of blood from Mirza.

ok he ZM claimed that tafu bhai (altaf ) is trying to break Pakistan, then why didnt our government take any steps yet or anything like that?

not even army or ISI.

What you have seen on TV in the last 24 hrs also has the finger prints of the government agencies and establishment. They are all sick of MQM but such operati9ns take time and patience. And when the right opportunity presented itself (Imran Faroq's murder), they got to work. What you see is a well thought out plan. Don't be surprised if many other than MQM fall towards the end and before the dust settles.

@Wadera but you have to agree that Zulfiqar mirza is not alone, its a planned game, and not a rush of blood from Mirza.

Oh yes it is certainly not rush of blood in this case. His elaborate press conference of 2 hours can't be rush of blood - but whatever it is - I respect this guy that he has the balls to speak out against MQM and also RM .. Respect

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

ok he ZM claimed that tafu bhai (altaf ) is trying to break Pakistan, then why didnt our government take any steps yet or anything like that?

not even army or ISI.

buddy - I am sure steps are being taken .. this is the reason altaf is suddenly hospitalized. Let me tell you that in coming days Altaf will be brought to the book.

Also - everyone (except those in denial) can see clearly from his speech in India on partition. Action is a must against this beghairat - coming soon

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

What you have seen on TV in the last 24 hrs also has the finger prints of the government agencies and establishment. They are all sick of MQM but such operati9ns take time and patience. And when the right opportunity presented itself (Imran Faroq's murder), they got to work. What you see is a well thought out plan. Don't be surprised if many other than MQM fall towards the end and before the dust settles.

Yup - and I can tell you from reliable sources from inner circles of 90 that talks of defections and post Altaf Hussein scenario is being looked at by certain leaders in MQM ..

Come on guys, there are no Saints here.

All of these politicians including ZM are lower than the snake's belly.

Do not legitimize these jerks by giving them media time.

God Bless Pakistan.

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Assalam alaikum

man it was too much his press conference but after reading, i saw this guy may have told some truth by keeping quran on his head and he has shaken many. But i noticed he lied in doing so i never believe these politicians unfortunately i can't comment more on it. Yes the ground is being prepared to do something about mqm

TARIQ

Pakistan Zindbad

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

:pakistan:

everything he said is true.. but i think its PPP hitting two birds with one stone.. clearing PPP by making Rehman Malik escape goat.. means that other than Rehman malik no one is corrupt.. and on the other side taking out MQM along with it.. Brilliantly played Mr. Zardari..

everything he said is true.. but i think its PPP hitting two birds with one stone.. clearing PPP by making Rehman Malik escape goat.. means that other than Rehman malik no one is corrupt.. and on the other side taking out MQM along with it.. Brilliantly played Mr. Zardari..

According to a video from yesterday in which Marvi Memon said that ZM's outburst is well planned and has Zardari's blessings. PPP has been tired of the blackmailing by MQM. Not only is Karachi being given to MQM but also MQM blackmailed PPP over even relatively distant issues like one Assembly seat in Gilgit-Baltistan but also over the two seats in the AJK elections. Altaf is such a blacmailer that he goes for the throat instantly. He knows he can bring down the entire PPP setup. Well, the local PPP leaders are just about tired of that crap and are beginning to rebel against even Zardari.
Zardari had to eat crows and cover his flanks by bringing in the 'Qatil League' in the coalition should MQM resign.
So, while I am not sure Zardari gave ZM his blessing or not--Marvi may be wrong--but there is certainly a lot of fatigue in PPP over MQM's blackmailing.
The fat Haramkhor Hitler sitting in London is ruining it for MQM and for Mohajirs. Good work of Mustafa Kamal being ruined. Today MQM is despised by ALL political parties and has no allies except for the PPP which is only appeasing MQM to save the 'setup'.

Back
Top Bottom