What's new

my reply to Roshan digital account request follow up email

نہیں بھیجنا پیسے یار ضرورت ہی نہیں ہے ۔ ہنڈی کی بات تو تب ہو گی جب بھیجنا ہو گا ۔ ہنڈی حوالہ ان جیسے گدھوں سے ہزار گنا بہتر سروس دیتی تھی کسی زمانے میں ۔

you are a bit late then people start widrowing it since one month now . and its not insafians its pakistanis sir . i never voted IK in fact i never voted anyone in my life .
God bless our country - InshaAllah Pakistan will be free from this time of slavery and undue servitude.

I don't have any investments in Pakistan, but I was about to. But now that IK is no longer the PM, and this chor government is in power, I will refrain from doing so. Instead I will support IK's party every month with whatever amount I can manage.
I have a dear friend who lives in Luton, England and he has invested 1million GBP in sustainable agriculture farming in Bhakkar his farming practice has resulted in Pakistani Kino being exported to Spain.

And he was saying that he is so sad at the present circumstances because already he is getting certain people approaching him and harassing him.

The rest you can think what you want. If Pakistanis don’t stand up now and I’m one unified voice - don’t lament on the future.

I will never give up on Pakistan and it really makes me proud to see so many Pakistanis both domestic and overseas who stand shoulder to should with eachother on this issue- even those who aren’t voters or support any one side.

Pakistan zindabad!

i have windrow all of my funds from RDA already . remaining 0.02 balance. and i will not deposit any amount in future . planning to close my two accounts .

View attachment 840023
I have 4 RDA accounts in different banks. One thing most people send due to personal reasons and not for PTI and they will keep sending and some extreme supporters of IK like you will stop. SBP will release monthly stats, that will tell the actually story if this govt survives for too long.

But most opened account for below profit rates. These are very high, don't know it is good or bad. Some economic expert can comment but personally I feel these are unrealistically very high and can create issues in future.

image.png

Can you tell any country or bank in the world giving that much high USD rate of 7.00%?

what a stupidity sir . they must count you people separately and facilitate you guys with some good services and benefits for you hard working people . But then again what i am asking from dunkies and animals of PDM is too much .

Nawaz Sharif did make freelancers' earnings tax-exempt which was later extended by Shahid Khaqan. PTI took it way forward by educating the youth on how to earn that money.

I have 4 RDA accounts in different banks. One thing most people send due to personal reasons and not for PTI and they will keep sending and some extreme supporters of IK like you will stop. SBP will release monthly stats, that will tell the actually story if this govt survives for too long.

But most opened account for below profit rates. These are very high, don't know it is good or bad. Some economic expert can comment but personally I feel these are unrealistically very high and can create issues in future.

image.png

Can you tell any country or bank in the world giving that much high USD rate of 7.00%?
show us your accounts please

God bless our country - InshaAllah Pakistan will be free from this time of slavery and undue servitude.

I have a dear friend who lives in Luton, England and he has invested 1million GBP in sustainable agriculture farming in Bhakkar his farming practice has resulted in Pakistani Kino being exported to Spain.

And he was saying that he is so sad at the present circumstances because already he is getting certain people approaching him and harassing him.

The rest you can think what you want. If Pakistanis don’t stand up now and I’m one unified voice - don’t lament on the future.

I will never give up on Pakistan and it really makes me proud to see so many Pakistanis both domestic and overseas who stand shoulder to should with eachother on this issue- even those who aren’t voters or support any one side.

Pakistan zindabad!

We need to stand united, that is the only way forward.

you can do pre-mature encashment.

Who shows bank account on online forum? Are you in senses?
میں نے دکھایا پہلے پیج پر ۔ یہ کونسا ایٹم بم کا سیکریٹ ہے ؟ نا تمہارا کوئی اکاؤنٹ ہے روشن ڈیجیٹل نا ہی تم بند کرو گے

Pakistan zindabad!
So sad to hear... And actually, I was rather surprised to see Pakistan's reaction. However, I wish the number increases, we are a nation of 220million strong, we need bigger numbers for a power show!

I just donated some more to IK's party, Pakistan Zindabad!

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    310.1 KB · Views: 29
میں نے دکھایا پہلے پیج پر ۔ یہ کونسا ایٹم بم کا سیکریٹ ہے ؟ نا تمہارا کوئی اکاؤنٹ ہے روشن ڈیجیٹل نا ہی تم بند کرو گے

I am not here lying around. I hope below satisfies you. PTI supporters one big problem of assuming without any evidence. :laugh:

image.png

While living abroad for education, i had the opportunity to sit with bengali muslims, who had always been kind of inviting me for iftar/eid/casual dinners and lunches. In spite of having compassionate relationship with them i always tried to tell them politely that separation from Pakistan was a wrong choice. Same was my response to baloch colleagues when they abused the state.
Now after realising in last dew weeks that establishment is not willing to share any stakes with people, i also realise that Balochs and Bengalis had valid concern (this is NOT validation of the means they are adopting/have adopted). Its an opportunity for us, Pakistanis to correct history.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom