What's new

My Name is Laqa Kabootar And Im Not Terrorist!

Next time ISI should do a better job and use better ideas and technologies, when a pigeon gets into the hands of the Indian security officials it is should be able to self destruct in 5 seconds.

This pigeon (message) will self destruct in 5 seconds

Next Bollywood movie will be confrontation between Bobby Deol and Pakistani spy pigeon

Here's one they didn't catch :rofl:

Indian-Police-Are-Holding-An-Alleged-Spy-Pigeon-Under-Armed-Guard.jpg

Indians are so scared of us , that they even fear our pigeons.

Its so funnneehhhh how india made a goof out of herself before entire world.
Hamara tau aik kabootar is enugh to conquer entire kashmir.

Ja laqay kabootar, chadna nai dushmanan nu.

Our pigeons scaring bsf and indians

angry-pigeons.jpg

Next Bollywood movie will be confrontation between Bobby Deol and Pakistani spy pigeon
It should be EK THA TIGER(WELL KUTTE KO MEHNDI LAGAI HUI HAI) VS LAKA KABOOTAR (ISI SPECIAL WING)

They should issue Adhar cards for animals as well, any animal caught and not having having Adhar card should be tortured, prosecuted or anything can be done to them for the safeguarding national security.

They should issue Adhar cards for animals as well, any animal caught and not having having Adhar card should be tortured, prosecuted or anything can be done to them for the safeguarding national security.
:o:

Sure you can have Bull sh*t force... wait..... actually you already have Bull sh*t force...
i am not a homo too, it is your DP which confused me :-)

So this is the capability of Pakistani nuclear program!!.??? LoLwa... Feeling threatened... :-)
It is lot more than that:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:. Don't forget to check your diaper :rofl::rofl::rofl:

It is lot more than that:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:. Don't forget to check your diaper :rofl::rofl::rofl:
so you are basically saying that there is much more sh*t!!! :rofl: :rofl:
why should i check diaper?? Are Pakistani missiles launched from inside diapers?? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom