What's new

My Loyalty Pledge for Pakistan

let us be loyal to our principles and religion which will automaticlly instill loyality to country.
By the way are u seher kamran from jew tv?

to the thread opener : What exactly you can do now to help and build a better ,safe and strong pakistan??? I wish to know really ... no offence...

I really wish to know that how can you and it's a basic question... being patriotic is good no doubt about that..but in my thinking i guess the one who works more and say less is " THE ONE " . well anyways... i guess u might have a good plan ... please do share it with us....

what can you do to take the 700 million living with out toilets and living in poverty? spend more money on fair and lovely?

Really? It seems like you Indians are the ones low on confidence. That's why you try and bash Pakistan on every matter.

Do you know how many indians in here in the U.S. want to be white. LOL all the indian girls bleach their skins. Talk about a major infeority complex these indians have.

Do you know how many indians in here in the U.S. want to be white. LOL all the indian girls bleach their skins. Talk about a major infeority complex these indians have.

Isnt india the world largest market for whitening creams and huge "whitening" scam rackets which have left many girls and boys permenantly disfigured.

Isnt india the world largest market for whitening creams and huge "whitening" scam rackets which have left many girls and boys permenantly disfigured.

lol, why do these people hate themselves so much? they always want to hang out with the white crowd and are visibly ashamed when they come across their own kind. how pathetic.

Maybe she was born in Saudi Arabia to Pakistani parents. Or moved there when young.

Why do you doubt her passion?

I don't doubt her/his passion.

Passion means nothing. Actions are what counts.

Anyhow I'm not a fan of bravado. I like seeing action.

Oh my God. I came to this thread to see what patriotic pledges the Pakistanis are making for their country, but instead i see some frustrated members trying to bash Indian members. Congrats Indian trolls you achieved what you wanted.;)

only pakistanis can talk like this..all hail super duper human beings and white Caucasian pakistanis....

only pakistanis can talk like this..all hail super duper human beings and white Caucasian pakistanis....

ok buddy. come to my country and see what your kind does. All you ever see them do is shop at WallMart and K-Mart and own gas stations. Then you have the white wanabes. If you don't believe me, visit and see for youself.

what can you do to take the 700 million living with out toilets and living in poverty? spend more money on fair and lovely?

No i will buy SOME cheap WHITE pig ..... donate rest of the money for making some toilet..... for our share of poor....

i do not feel proud that i am pakistani ...... i thanks to my dear ALLAH he gave me honor to be a pakistan i am very thankful to my dear ALLAH first ALLAH blessed me that i am from the ummat of last Prophet PBUH and moreover ALLAH blessed me that i am pakistani ........ i cannot thank to ALLAH for these two blessing even i keep praying for next 1000 years of my life if i get.

I devote myself to my country, I pledge my life for my beloved Pakistan, my each and every breath is for Pakistan and it is my duty to serve my country with true dedication and Sincerity, inshaAllah.
Let us all revive our pledge today. . . . to stand united and keep our flag flying high. We are committed to fulfil our obligations and work together for the Prosperous & Sovereign Pakistan. Let us not forget and pay tribute to those who have sacrificed and struggled for the creation of our beloved homeland. Let us be proud of our heritage and identity. May Allah (SWT) bestow His blessings & protect our country from all disasters and enemies (Aameen).
Long Live Pakistan
Sehar Kamran

i admire u r loyalty.

but may i suggest u to take actions rather then professing u r love on a defence forum here.

if u r sincere in u r love and loyalty for pakistan please take some action. actions speak louder than words.

ok buddy. come to my country and see what your kind does. All you ever see them do is shop at WallMart and K-Mart and own gas stations. Then you have the white wanabes. If you don't believe me, visit and see for youself.

What is wrong in shopping at WallMart and K-Mart?? What white wanabes? Most of the Indians just work hard and send money back to their families in India. I have visited and seen for myself...a lot of White people surviving on food coupons. But them to whom am i explaining? you may not be an american at all..

Back
Top Bottom