What's new

My Kerala - Gods own country

Sculpture-by-Kanai-Kunhiraman-at-Shankumugham-Beach-+Trivandrum.JPG

HAHA kerala university in PDF!!.....I guess i should run now....the horror !!!!

Well the top 2 Indian posters on this forum is from ur state.. what else can u expect? :azn:

Its beautiful as Kashmir.Next "K" word of the block.

We want independence from India... need ur help.. :lol:

awesome.. can our mallu friends post some pics of bekal fort n the rest from kanhagad in kerala? that's the only place i visited in kerala so far.. did like it though.. planning to go to munnar in april to have a reunion with my good old mallu boarding mates!!

Few photos of my villiage clicked by me

164016_489964665865_613945865_6612109_4266609_n.jpg

An early morning snap from my home..

164581_489966065865_613945865_6612134_1430199_n.jpg

@rockstar

Nice snaps.. where is it??

Its great to see the pics.. lots of keralites were here earlier..only few of the are left here... Most of them have left...

This is not fair,you call your state "god's own country",,what about the rest 28 states,didn't god created those..:cry:

@rockstar

Nice snaps.. where is it??

Its great to see the pics.. lots of keralites were here earlier..only few of the are left here... Most of them have left...

One the way to the falls from a city which is favmous to keep its record in beverage sales in every special festival ( we lost this time coz of a hartal, so less sales)

Got it??:chilli:

One the way to the falls from a city which is favmous to keep its record in beverage sales in every special festival ( we lost this time coz of a hartal, so less sales)

Got it??:chilli:

Topmost is chalakudy.. :undecided:

Back
Top Bottom