What's new

My Family Member in a Pic with Raheel Sharif

Good
imageuploadedbydefence-pk1472143288-992834-jpg.328839

The man with the beard at the back is my cousins father:-). He served in Zarb e Azb in the counter IED unit as a brigadier.

I met him this Summer in Islamabad for vacation and he is a man of honor. His son is planning to join the Army once he turns 18 and is thinking to try joining the SSG. Please Pray for his success.
@DESERT FIGHTER @The Sandman @Areesh @Zibago @PaklovesTurkiye @Windjammer @Spy Master @User @Muhammad Omar @waz @Horus @Irfan Baloch @Fallen King @Pakistan First @HAIDER @Talwar e Pakistan @AsianUnion Union [USER=10842]@Thorough Pro @Arsalan @Zarvan @ghazi52 @WebMaster @That Guy @Bezerk @I S I @HAKIKAT @LA se Karachi @Major Sam @Hiptullha @dexter @Oscar @Imran Khan @django and others[/USER]
His son must be proud of pak army and his brave father... :cheers:

The man with the beard at the back is my cousins father:-). He served in Zarb e Azb in the counter IED unit as a brigadier.

I met him this Summer in Islamabad for vacation and he is a man of honor. His son is planning to join the Army once he turns 18 and is thinking to try joining the SSG. Please Pray for his success.
@DESERT FIGHTER @The Sandman @Areesh @Zibago @PaklovesTurkiye @Windjammer @Spy Master @User @Muhammad Omar @waz @Horus @Irfan Baloch @Fallen King @Pakistan First @HAIDER @Talwar e Pakistan @AsianUnion Union [USER=10842]@Thorough Pro @Arsalan @Zarvan @ghazi52 @WebMaster @That Guy @Bezerk @I S I @HAKIKAT @LA se Karachi @Major Sam @Hiptullha @dexter @Oscar @Imran Khan @django and others[/USER]
Mate its not wise to share your personal info on a public forum

Mate its not wise to share your personal info on a public forum

I'm well aware of that. However I thought it would be nice to share it. Either way I'll make some changes

Due to security reasons i will not reveal who the man is:-). He served in Zarb e Azb and continues.

[/USER]
Don't want to share ,,,,but guy sitting right in middle is my uncle......................lolzzzzzzzzzzzz ...anyway....nice pic.

There is only three or four guys in that photo who can have a 17 year old son. :laugh:

On a personal note, anyone aiming to join SSG already has my respect. Best of luck. :pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom