What's new

My email Concerns Regarding the Participation of Judge Humayun Dilawar in a Training Program at the University of Hull

Cash GK

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Subject: Concerns Regarding the Participation of Judge Humayun Dilawar in a Training Program at the University of Hull

Dear University of Hull,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to express my deep concern regarding the participation of Judge Humayun Dilawar in the upcoming training program at the University of Hull. I believe it is essential to bring to your attention the serious allegations and controversies surrounding Judge Dilawar's conduct and decisions in Pakistan.

It has come to my attention that Judge Dilawar has been involved in several cases where he has demonstrated bias and violated basic principles of justice and human rights. One particular case involved the unjust imprisonment of a former Pakistani Prime Minister, where Judge Dilawar denied the accused the right to present witnesses and rushed to deliver a judgment without the accused being present. These actions raise serious doubts about Judge Dilawar's commitment to fair and impartial justice.

Furthermore, there are allegations of corruption against Judge Dilawar, as evidenced by his anti-Imran Khan content on his Facebook profile and his involvement in cases that have been quashed by superior courts due to illegal judgments. These actions not only undermine the integrity of the judiciary but also pose a threat to the security and well-being of the Pakistani people.

I firmly believe that the University of Hull, as a respected institution, should uphold the highest standards of integrity and ethics. Allowing Judge Dilawar to participate in the training program would be a great insult to the values and reputation of the university. I kindly request that you reconsider his inclusion and take these serious allegations into account.

I have attached supporting evidence that highlights the misconduct and corruption allegations against Judge Dilawar. I trust that you will thoroughly review this information and take appropriate action to ensure that the training program maintains its credibility and upholds the principles of justice and human rights.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I urge you to take swift action in addressing these concerns and ensuring that the University of Hull remains a beacon of integrity and fairness.

Sincerely,

Is there anyone has duty roster of Judge delwar ?

The University Training is a excuse to Leave country

And disappear

Haram Khor , has done the deed because Supreme court and High court were not doing it
So lower court official was used to get deed done

The University Training is a excuse to Leave country

And disappear

Haram Khor , has done the deed because Supreme court and High court were not doing it
So lower court official was used to get deed done
Yeha. I will fly to uk to meet hull University administration

There are two things

1- This bastard judge , made decision and running around trying to escape country with his tail between his buttocks

2- His wife , was involved in case of Torture against some servant girl (under age girl ) , the wife was released recently right after his husband announced the verdict and escaped

Unsure if the wife angle was created to Pressurize this Judge however both events go hand in hand pointing toward a bigger 3rd party because these are Mafia Tactics

Pakistan is not salvageable Civil war is the only future

I need more evidence. They told me they will go into Inquiry

There are two things

1- This bastard judge , made decision and running around trying to escape country with his tail between his buttocks

2- His wife , was involved in case of Torture against some servant girl (under age girl ) , the wife was released recently right after his husband announced the verdict and escaped

Unsure if the wife angle was created to Pressurize this Judge however both events go hand in hand pointing toward a bigger 3rd party because these are Mafia Tactics

Pakistan is not salvageable Civil war is the only future
How she got visa then. Can i get report of that case please

To isi liay judge sahab ko itni jaldi thi faisla dene ki.

Another judge who was already nominated for the training got booted off for this moron lol.

Commonwealth training walay bhi, kisi ghareeb bachay ko scholarship day dete us ka future hi ban jata. Don't these do their own due diligence?

Just like Bajwa's brother in law and Asim's son in law are attending British Elite military academy on recommendation of colonial army, same is for this judge for passing a judgement for his master.

Everything is rotten.

Subject: Concerns Regarding the Participation of Judge Humayun Dilawar in a Training Program at the University of Hull

Dear University of Hull,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to express my deep concern regarding the participation of Judge Humayun Dilawar in the upcoming training program at the University of Hull. I believe it is essential to bring to your attention the serious allegations and controversies surrounding Judge Dilawar's conduct and decisions in Pakistan.

It has come to my attention that Judge Dilawar has been involved in several cases where he has demonstrated bias and violated basic principles of justice and human rights. One particular case involved the unjust imprisonment of a former Pakistani Prime Minister, where Judge Dilawar denied the accused the right to present witnesses and rushed to deliver a judgment without the accused being present. These actions raise serious doubts about Judge Dilawar's commitment to fair and impartial justice.

Furthermore, there are allegations of corruption against Judge Dilawar, as evidenced by his anti-Imran Khan content on his Facebook profile and his involvement in cases that have been quashed by superior courts due to illegal judgments. These actions not only undermine the integrity of the judiciary but also pose a threat to the security and well-being of the Pakistani people.

I firmly believe that the University of Hull, as a respected institution, should uphold the highest standards of integrity and ethics. Allowing Judge Dilawar to participate in the training program would be a great insult to the values and reputation of the university. I kindly request that you reconsider his inclusion and take these serious allegations into account.

I have attached supporting evidence that highlights the misconduct and corruption allegations against Judge Dilawar. I trust that you will thoroughly review this information and take appropriate action to ensure that the training program maintains its credibility and upholds the principles of justice and human rights.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I urge you to take swift action in addressing these concerns and ensuring that the University of Hull remains a beacon of integrity and fairness.

Sincerely,
Hull admin responded to Moeed Pirzada ..check his Vlog.

This professor teaches the course that military judge has gone to attend.

Back
Top Bottom