What's new

MY BEST CRICKET TEAM FROM ASIA

Masterchief

Reaction score
Hello friends thanks for your responses to my earlier post now here is the team which i have selected from players playing for subcontinent team.
virendra sehwag:Wasim akram once said that if sehwag leaves his brain in the pavillion while batting, i recommend most batsmen do that because it seems to win a lot of matches, the rule with this guy is simple either you get him or he will get you.
sachin tendulkar:there is nothing to say about him his stats speak for themselves, the batting legend is an orthodox player, known for his heavy bats sachin is a trademark and elegant batsman.
kumar sangakkara:he is another legend, sangakarra is a batsman who wont punch bowlers all around the park he would just make sweet placements , he is adept for placing shots in gaps, and has always been instrumental every win Sri lanka has over opposition during past 3 years or so.
umar akmal :He is one i would call second sehwag in the team, he is fiery and a treat to watch, once this guy starts firing there is no stopping , he places raw power in his shots and also he is very consistent.
MS dhoni:he started as a fiery batsman , he is known for his unorthodox play and consistency , this guy scores in every match , since becoming a captain of the team he has become a sorts of mature player, he is the best guy around and for his coolness and liveliness i make him the captain of this team.
tilakratne dilshan: i have chosen him over jayawardhne because dilshan can also bowl useful spells, he adepts well with every type of situation, though not at his peak currently he makes it to the team because of his ability to change a course of match within overs.
shahid afridi: i chose him as an allrounder, he has lost decisiveness in his batting , but he has emerged as a great bowler but still since i cant find a better allrounder than him i will go with him.
harbahjan singh: he does not take as many wickets as he used to take earlier but he has evolved as a choker, he simply chokes the flow of runs and the batsman just gifts his wicket to him simply out of frustation, he is very reliable with his batting also.
umar gul: my favorite bowler, umar gul is a very consistent bowler, he doesn't tries very much, he just bowls wicket to wicket, forcing the batsman to play every delivery of his or get bowled.
lsith malinga: lasith malinga is known for his variations in his bowling, due to his sling arm action he can bowl deliveries stump to stump, from slow bouncers to leg cutters you name it this guy will bowl it.
mohmed aamer:he is rumored to become the most expensive and sought after bowler in the IPL next season, he is young, aggressive and talented his action is very similar to that of cricketing great Alan Donald, he bowls stump to stump fiery deliveries and is the new headache for oppositions all around the world.
12 MAN:yuvraj singh : if he cares more about his fitness he wont be the 12th man .
OKAY GUYS TELL ME HOW THIS ARTICLE WAS AND ALSO TELL IF I HAVE MISSED OUT A PLAYER I SHOULD HAVE HAD TAKEN, AND ALSO, IF YOU WANT SEND US YOUR OWN BEST ASIAN TEAM, THANK YOU.
THIS LIST IS FOR ODIs

Last edited:
Bowling from Pakistan + Murli
Batting from India + Sangakara, Jayawardene
1 All rounders from = Pakistan, Ind n SL

Team ready

my selection would be
sehwag
tendulkar
sangakkara
dhoni
umar akmal
aasif
mhd aamer
murali
afridi
zaheer khan
mendis

Hello friends thanks for your responses to my earlier post now here is the team which i have selected from players playing for subcontinent team.
virendra sehwag:Wasim akram once said that if sehwag leaves his brain in the pavillion while batting, i recommend most batsmen do that because it seems to win a lot of matches, the rule with this guy is simple either you get him or he will get you.
sachin tendulkar:there is nothing to say about him his stats speak for themselves, the batting legend is an orthodox player, known for his heavy bats sachin is a trademark and elegant batsman.
kumar sangakkara:he is another legend, sangakarra is a batsman who wont punch bowlers all around the park he would just make sweet placements , he is adept for placing shots in gaps, and has always been instrumental every win Sri lanka has over opposition during past 3 years or so.
umar akmal :He is one i would call second sehwag in the team, he is fiery and a treat to watch, once this guy starts firing there is no stopping , he places raw power in his shots and also he is very consistent.
MS dhoni:he started as a fiery batsman , he is known for his unorthodox play and consistency , this guy scores in every match , since becoming a captain of the team he has become a sorts of mature player, he is the best guy around and for his coolness and liveliness i make him the captain of this team.
tilakratne dilshan: i have chosen him over jayawardhne because dilshan can also bowl useful spells, he adepts well with every type of situation, though not at his peak currently he makes it to the team because of his ability t change a coure of match within overs.
shahid afridi: i chose him as an allrounder, he has lost decisiveness in his batting , but he has emerged as a great bowler but still since i cant find a better allrounder than him i will go with him.
harbahjan singh: he does not take as many wickets as he used to take earlier but he has evolved as a choker, he simply chokes the flow of runs and the batsman just gifts his wicket to him simply out of frustation, he is very reliable with his batting also.
umar gul: my favorite bowler, umar gul is a very consistent bowler, he doesn't tries very much, he just bowls wicket to wicket, forcing the batsman to play every delivery of his or get bowled.
lsith malinga: lasith malinga is known for his variations in his bowling, due to his sling arm action he can bowl deliveries stump to stump, from slow bouncers to leg cutters you name it this guy will bowl it.
mohmed aamer:he is rumored to become the most expensive and sought after bowler in the IPL next season, he is young, aggressive and talented his action is very similar to that of cricketing great Alan Donald, he bowls stump to stump fiery deliveries and is the new headache for oppositions all around the world.
12 MAN:yuvraj singh : if he cares more about his fitness he wont be the 12th man .
OKAY GUYS TELL ME HOW THIS ARTICLE WAS AND ALSO TELL IF I HAVE MISSED OUT A PLAYER I SHOULD HAVE HAD TAKEN, AND ALSO, IF YOU WANT SEND US YOUR OWN BEST ASIAN TEAM, THANK YOU

umar akmal over yuvraj:rofl::rofl:

tilakratne dilshan: i have chosen him over jayawardhne because dilshan can also bowl useful spells, he adepts well with every type of situation, though not at his peak currently he makes it to the team because of his ability t change a coure of match within overs.
harbahjan singh: he does not take as many wickets as he used to take earlier but he has evolved as a choker, he simply chokes the flow of runs and the batsman just gifts his wicket to him simply out of frustation, he is very reliable with his batting also.umar gul: my favorite bowler, umar gul is a very consistent bowler, he doesn't tries very much, he just bowls wicket to wicket, forcing the batsman to play every delivery of his or get bowled.
OKAY GUYS TELL ME HOW THIS ARTICLE WAS AND ALSO TELL IF I HAVE MISSED OUT A PLAYER I SHOULD HAVE HAD TAKEN, AND ALSO, IF YOU WANT SEND US YOUR OWN BEST ASIAN TEAM, THANK YOU

Instead of Harbhajan i would like Saeed Ajmal or Ajintha Mendis, in the end the attacking wicket taking bowlers are more useful to the team.

P.S Muralidharan has retired or i would have chosen him over them three.

Whose the captain and why?

Instead of Harbhajan i would like Saeed Ajmal or Ajintha Mendis, in the end the wicket taking bowlers are more useful to the team.

P.S Muralidharan has retired or i would have chosen him over them three.

Whose the captain and why?
M.S. dhoni
Why
ODI player of year 2008 and 2009, Captain of No 1 test team of world, Ranks no 1 as ODI batsmen in ICC rankings
Above all Mr. cool

Any doubt?:pop::pop:

M.S. dhoni
Why
ODI player of year 2008 and 2009, Captain of No 1 test team of world, Ranks no 1 as ODI batsmen in ICC rankings
Above all Mr. cool

Any doubt?:pop::pop:

I dont disagree, but i hv a doubt abt you, wana know? :rofl:

The list is useless without the proper context. Is it for Tests, ODIs, or T20s? Having a good list depends heavily on that part.

The list is useless without the proper context. Is it for Tests, ODIs, or T20s? Having a good list depends heavily on that part.

thanks i had forgotten to say that the list is for ODIs i have edited the heading:agree::)

well i agree that umer akmal over yuvraj yuvraj has nothing in future to offer he is getting older not that much good fielder and his batting getting more worst he loosed hilace in the team but man u picked the right team hates of to you

Ban this Yadav, its his 4-5th thread on Cricket, maybe he is doing it intentionally. Its not sports forum bhaiyya.

Back
Top Bottom