What's new

Muzaffarnagar riot politics: Why SP’s loss could be Congress’ gain

Anyone seen today's Center stage on Headlines today..? Azam Khan made calls to the police to release the eight persons held for murdering the two boys... Officers admitted that the FIR lodged against the parents of the two Jats was false..

Now modi at the helm the Muslims will vote tactfully as they did last time in UP parliamentary elections when BJP won 10 seats

[Bregs];4783275 said:
Now modi at the helm the Muslims will vote tactfully as they did last time in UP parliamentary elections when BJP won 10 seats

And non Muslims will vote for Muslim League. :coffee:

I still have a feeling that muslims are still going to vote for SP anyway. I mean no other party can do so much which SP has done for them. They have distributed AK47s there and have withdrawn cases against the blasts accused s.

I have read the comments of a couple of Muslims from UP on public forums like facebook and it looks they are going to vote for BSP this time. And whenever they vote they vote in numbers.

Yes.. Muslims are swinging back towards Mayawati.. She is infact the biggest gainer from this. Much more than BJP . Net looser is SP. No wonder Qadir Rana was so active in provocating the muslims. BJP is set to gain in places where Jats are in number.

Mayawati has to tread carefully. Some of the girls who the Muslims (allegedly) raped were dalits. She could loose some of her loyal votes if her party comes out as too sympathetic towards muslims.

Maybe in a state election. In a national one, they would go for the Congress......

Not really.. UP's politics is completely local.. They dont care for national politics. Thats why you see SP and BSP gaetting 20 odd seats almost every time..

Also Ajit Singh is also going to lose big time , jats have always been his traditional vote bank. Jats are going to vote for BJP this time.

Last elections cong got 23 seats in UP only because of tactful voting by muslims and BSP got 19 seats

I still have a feeling that muslims are still going to vote for SP anyway. I mean no other party can do so much which SP has done for them. They have distributed AK47s there and have withdrawn cases against the blasts accused s.

There are talks that Muslim votes also have a chance of dividing between SP, BSP and some to Congress. Just before the riots, Shia-Sunni divide was the biggest concern for SP. Shias were totally against SP.

Now if BJP plays its cards correctly, it could make sure that muslim votes get divided and net outcome will not be pleasant for either SP, BSP or, Congress...

There is another issue this time. Shias are not going to support the candidates Deoband would like muslims to vote for. This creates an opportunity for Congress and BSP. Although with a shrewd person like Amit Shah in charge of election, the end result might surprise people..

Not really.. UP's politics is completely local.. They dont care for national politics. Thats why you see SP and BSP gaetting 20 odd seats almost every time..

That is true. I was speaking specifically of the Muslim vote. Both those parties have traditional vote banks which stick with them no matter what. Muslims are part of the SP's vote bank but not completely. The last LS elections, they swung in Congress's favour. If they are disillusioned with SP, they will fragment with some voting for the BSP but a larger chunk will go to the Congress, especially if there is a fear of the BJP.

That is true. I was speaking specifically of the Muslim vote. Both those parties have traditional vote banks which stick with them no matter what. Muslims are part of the SP's vote bank but not completely. The last LS elections, they swung in Congress's favour. If they are disillusioned with SP, they will fragment with some voting for the BSP but a larger chunk will go to the Congress, especially if there is a fear of the BJP.

There has been significant changes in the mentality of muslims since last election. The incidents during Muharram and the ones following it has infact more or, less divided muslims into two camps - Sunni and Non-Sunni. Sunnis ofcourse are greater in number . There will be an obvious pull among Sunnis for Azam Khan. This was obvious during the visit of Akhilesh Yadav when he had to face black flags and "Azam Khan - Zindabad". and this will prevent them from voting en-mass for SP or, Congress.. BSP will get the majority of Non-Sunni votes.

Here is the scope for BJP to tactically field some "independent" Muslim leaders during General elections to waste muslim votes.. And if am not wrong Amit shah is intelligent enough. He has already started meeting with local BJP leaders for the strategy while others are busy trying to appease minority. Interesting times ahead for election junkies like me..

In Central and South Asia ?

This is a Defense forum not Congress propaganda forum .... :disagree:

Nah, let these congis come.
PLZ ,they are finding it hard to fill the E-NREGA posts with educated ones.

Someone said about Knowledge?Admit it we Beat you guys Hands down, and you yelp back home.When there is a riot or incident you folks turn or come to our homes for protection.Say it isn't true.

-----What was that you guys follow, When slapped on Right cheek, show the other cheek? :D.I would like to face you guys in person for slapping contest if that's possible?:what:

Maybe you can write a Thesis about "How my NoN-Violence worked against SS Sturmtruppen when i showed them my other side of my chest for them to SHOOT again according to NON-VIOLENCE! :laughcry:

Who Protects Hindus? the liberties which you take for granted everyday? We as Hindu Nation DO!
Show me a nation which Didn't annihilate the native population to maintain their dominance?
Don't say USA we all know how America is White and Native populations are sidelined or shall i say robbed of their homeland.

People who even don't know where muzaffarnagar is on India map, fúçking media.
SP ll not lose muslim vote. In these riots muslims were free to do anything, then why they ll go away from a government who is not stoping them. Muslims don't want development, education. They want freedom to do riot and create mess.
In village attcks on farmers are still on, they are diverting to Namo. Jaat used to be vote bank of lokdal, but ajit is a pure wh0rè.
Only corrupt and anti India person ll vote khongres.

Back
Top Bottom