What's new

Mustafa Kamal is launched by MQM it self.

I second it.
Before setting a case against anyone, Altaf should be put on trial. Judiciary system has to play its part here. Nai? Since the guy came up on the camera and confessed all the crimes and if still there's no action against him. I feel like it's an insult of Pakistan.

Exactly... That's what intended to say like don't look at his face that how he looks like but pay attention that what MK is telling as there is something in water indeed. Start from top to bottom or vice versa but justice must be served though at-least someone stepped up being very close to Altaf and MQM. Other observations are next chapter but first should be justice to serve. Most of us are like not supporters of MQM due to her dirty business indeed but for the sake of accountability and justice, I will support this guy until & unless we dealt the criminal element within MQM, Karachi or Pakistan. It is not necessary to support MK of MQM but the MK which came forward to tell the inside truth so should be attended till then.

Dont know if this is conspiracy or not but this would be best thing for MQM itself and for Pakistan.
If MQM celf cleanses itself of the negetive image it have for gang wars and all. It can even spread itself into other parts of Pakistan and become a national party instead of typical Muhajir card politics

Exactly... That's what intended to say like don't look at his face that how he looks like but pay attention that what MK is telling as there is something in water indeed. Start from top to bottom or vice versa but justice must be served though at-least someone stepped up being very close to Altaf and MQM. Other observations are next chapter but first should be justice to serve. Most of us are like not supporters of MQM due to her dirty business indeed but for the sake of accountability and justice, I will support this guy until & unless we dealt the criminal element within MQM, Karachi or Pakistan. It is not necessary to support MK of MQM but the MK which came forward to tell the inside truth so should be attended till then.

Watched the press conference of Ch. Nissar? What is your take on it?

Watched the press conference of Ch. Nissar? What is your take on it?

TBH, the one guy i would trust sometimes more than anybody in PMLn group. He is balanced and playing it safe though looks like things are all set though everything shouldn't be shared before perfect time. In other words, indicated a lot of things likewise asking MK to provide proof which is going to be the sequence of things turning out but to the some extent I am afraid that PMLn will play political card for MQM to counter PTI. Looks like strong case but Ch. Nisar has something different or sometimes going against PMLn and do not care. He got good & strong roots you know and is unpredictable. In the mean time, he pressed hard on Imran Farooq murder case which is going to be a big nail in someone's coffin. On other hand, Baldia Factory JIT in Karachi has revealed more truths in the case indicating clearly MQM involvement including Anees Qaimkhani so seems things are a little mixed here but soon will be wide and clear.

Pakistan become pyscho nation. They know nothing that what is going on in this country. They are misguided by Power Maafias. If someone come up with valid things they ask "Ye pehle kaha tha or pehle q ni bola"... Ab jbke sach bol dia to b questions. but I must ask that why COAS of that time was favoring them. was he sleeping at that time ? where was his ISI MI ?????
A QUESTION ON PAKISTAN’S NATIONAL SECURITY:
HOW COULD A CONFESSED INDIAN AGENT FOR THE PAST 20 YEARS BE CLEARED TO BE CLOSER
TO A SERVING CHIEF OF THE ARMY?
WHERE WAS STATE SECURITY?
The MQM’s former Mayor confessed at a Press Conference yesterday that MQM received funds from RAW for the past 20 years, while he was a major leader of MQM as a Mayor on MQM platform.
May I know how a RAW funded and sponsored party leaders were close to the then Chief of the Army and the President of Pakistan.
Where was Pakistani intelligence, if that’s true?
Do you conclude something from the picture?
THE OVERARCHING QUESTION:
Did RAW succeed in deception over Pakistani intelligence networks at the time of General Musharraf?

TBH, the one guy i would trust sometimes more than anybody in PMLn group. He is balanced and playing it safe though looks like things are all set though everything shouldn't be shared before perfect time. In other words, indicated a lot of things likewise asking MK to provide proof which is going to be the sequence of things turning out but to the some extent I am afraid that PMLn will play political card for MQM to counter PTI. Looks like strong case but Ch. Nisar has something different or sometimes going against PMLn and do not care. He got good & strong roots you know and is unpredictable. In the mean time, he pressed hard on Imran Farooq murder case which is going to be a big nail in someone's coffin. On other hand, Baldia Factory JIT in Karachi has revealed more truths in the case indicating clearly MQM involvement including Anees Qaimkhani so seems things are a little mixed here but soon will be wide and clear.

Well I am not the only one to actually like him then. There are few very few politicians I actually would trust, Asad Umar and Ch. Nisar are two of them. The over all talk was very balanced. Even mentioned Pakistan over PML(N).
I feel this all can be a turning point in Pakistan's politics and in good way.

The over all talk was very balanced. Even mentioned Pakistan over PML(N).

He is mature enough and experienced while having a strong background as well so playing very safely as well as keeping in view the sovereignty of Pakistan unlike N league. Rest about Asad Umar, till now, seems like a decent and educated person with good knowledge and attitude though PTI will be revealed to the people if made it to center. PPP in Sindh is going to support MQM against MK I think because there are other elements involved in this situation than politics only. As much as establishment will dig in, it will go far though it is must and need of time for once and all. In case of halt in this progress, due to any kind of these democratic's personal political benefits, things would be worsen than before and I am afraid like may result in total destruction in Karachi which will not end here.

It is not new the things are played here, remember the rise of Bangalis, that they were most educated people even were holding positions in higher offices, yet pumped-up about injustice so also the ego of Bhutto played the role for separation. Then our enemies came with Balochistan card on the same basis of ethnic and injustice issues. Then in 90's a Mahajir Card was played on the same grounds based on ethnic issue and injustice while the population in Karachi was most educated. So in short, viewing the things in broader aspects, it reveals that subjects and places are changing though the aim is same and there we have to handle it with care and without personal benefits etc. Also, the so called demand of Hazara Sooba in Hazara Division which was also based upon ethnic values and injustice. So every new proxy rises, now and then, is based upon almost same formula, the ethnic values and injustice with the aim of separation within Pakistan but In'Sha'ALLAH enemy will not succeed.

Looks like PPP is a bit tilted towards MQM in case of MK here. While on other hand PMLn wants to counter the PTI and will support anyone whether it is MQM or MK but most probably looks like MQM. Here in few areas, MQM lost the power, as clearly visible by last election results so MK will try to gain lead in those areas like Zulfiqar Mirza got the Badin etc against PPP so things are politically unclear. I am just waiting for action against criminal elements for peace though politics could be the secondary subject in this matter. Pakistan first indeed.

In next few days, the political picture of Karachi will be more clearer than before and waiting for Anees Qaimkhani confessions as well. Yet these both guys MK and AQ haven't disclosed the inside most sensitive info but a thorough view.
Hoping for the best.

He is mature enough and experienced while having a strong background as well so playing very safely as well as keeping in view the sovereignty of Pakistan unlike N league. Rest about Asad Umar, till now, seems like a decent and educated person with good knowledge and attitude though PTI will be revealed to the people if made it to center. PPP in Sindh is going to support MQM against MK I think because there are other elements involved in this situation than politics only. As much as establishment will dig in, it will go far though it is must and need of time for once and all. In case of halt in this progress, due to any kind of these democratic's personal political benefits, things would be worsen than before and I am afraid like may result in total destruction in Karachi which will not end here.

It is not new the things are played here, remember the rise of Bangalis, that they were most educated people even were holding positions in higher offices, yet pumped-up about injustice so also the ego of Bhutto played the role for separation. Then our enemies came with Balochistan card on the same basis of ethnic and injustice issues. Then in 90's a Mahajir Card was played on the same grounds based on ethnic issue and injustice while the population in Karachi was most educated. So in short, viewing the things in broader aspects, it reveals that subjects and places are changing though the aim is same and there we have to handle it with care and without personal benefits etc. Also, the so called demand of Hazara Sooba in Hazara Division which was also based upon ethnic values and injustice. So every new proxy rises, now and then, is based upon almost same formula, the ethnic values and injustice with the aim of separation within Pakistan but In'Sha'ALLAH enemy will not succeed.

Looks like PPP is a bit tilted towards MQM in case of MK here. While on other hand PMLn wants to counter the PTI and will support anyone whether it is MQM or MK but most probably looks like MQM. Here in few areas, MQM lost the power, as clearly visible by last election results so MK will try to gain lead in those areas like Zulfiqar Mirza got the Badin etc against PPP so things are politically unclear. I am just waiting for action against criminal elements for peace though politics could be the secondary subject in this matter. Pakistan first indeed.

In next few days, the political picture of Karachi will be more clearer than before and waiting for Anees Qaimkhani confessions as well. Yet these both guys MK and AQ haven't disclosed the inside most sensitive info but a thorough view.
Hoping for the best.

Indeed!
I find this story in benefit of Pakistan. But people yet get to act sanely. Many and many are still believing it a propaganda against MQM and supporting it with core of their hearts. To weaken a political party, their supporters support also needs to come to an end.

This is political topi drama. Iss MC ki kasti kis aik daker bahti hi nhi. He himself is a terrorist and will support Altaf terrorist cuz they belong to same sect group.
maxresdefault.jpg

12832539_848630488582470_3702279294993949089_n.jpg

Agencies are not angels themselves nor do they bring in angels into the play. There are hard realities of Karachi politics and everyone has a skeleton in his closet. They want a change and a shakeup. MQM now understand they do not require militant wing to do its politics. Militant wing was need of Altaf to remain relevant. The insecurities of past have settled for now. Urdu speakers are dominant force in Karachi. I think MQM will slowly progress to civility and the process of Justice might not be so abrupt otherwise there may not be many people left in MQM.
Actually MQM have been 'made' to forfeit its militant wing through the danda of establishment. Laaton kei bhoot baaton sei nahin mante.

After watching kamal talk to media i think whoever behind it do a great job for karachi and sindh. Kamal still not announced its party name is a master stroke because the point is to see either kamal has the political grip to replace kamal from mqm leadership or not? If kamal can replace altaf then it will be good that process of changing karachi rulers runs smoothly so no need to name a party but it only comes when there will no opposition for kamal or very little one and workers also accept it. This will be the first option. Second option will be to see how much workers join kamal and mqm still intact and still obeys altaf then make a strong opposition under kamal and later joined pti and kamal will be promised to get a good and leading position and jointly threats mqm.
Being a karachiite i like the strategy and people of karachi loves that. I know some people here will come and say oh this is establishment game that game. Whatever game it is but it is in the favor of karachi sindh Pakistan.
Rabita committe is divided into groups. Young lots want to be part of kamal and old guards not ready to accept kamal as leader. But both groups follow wait and see policy. Wherever the tide swinging tbey will swing that way. However majority favors kamal. Other group led by amir khan with faroq sattar wasim akhter baber ghoury and ishret ibad. Ishret will lead mqm after altaf death and kamal lead other group.
One thing is for sure kamal has the future and ishret group has the legacy but both party will support establishment.
My guess will kamal will make a bunch of very good people and will become a better force and joins pti and kamal will lead pti after imran khan. And mqm will be lead by ishret. Pti kamal and sindh alliance will definitely form sindh government anf if altaf dies before election then mqm also part of alliance. Ppp will not be there. it will be good for karachi and sindh.

On the topic 90% of mqm karachi rabita is now supporting establishment and army. Mqm kamal and establishment are behind this political game.
The only rift is
who will lead mqm.
Either a new party required.
Why this game requires.
Kick altaf out
Form alternate force that makes government in sindh.
Sensus will be important and number of seats allocation between karachi and interior sindh. Total 132 approx seats for sinh assembly in which 51% requires for sinh government.

Back
Top Bottom