What's new

Muslims protesting against CAA NRC live

Let the hell break loose, we won't go back from CAB and NRC

Bonus me UCC free me milega

Agreed... it has been swarmed from all sides and the demography has been successfully changed. Had it happened the other way round, we would have heard the constant moans of "Hindu Khatre me hai"

:tup:

The table has turned 180 degrees.

Well today Muslims are the ones who screen Islam khatre me hai. That shows their predicament.

Owaisi cannot even win his own seat in old city without TRS breaking non-Muslim votes which would otherwise go to BJP.

You seriously went full retard. No one has a clue what you're talking about.

You need to up your game, how will you be able to scam/rape western grannies if you can't even communicate?

Yaar you have a shitty radio which is stuck with grannies and rapes. What's the problem? You need a goat or what? :lol:

Well today Muslims are the ones who screen Islam khatre me hai. That shows their predicament.
LOL... But I see the Hindus who scream "Hindu Khatre me hai" while being the overwhelming majority which doesn't sound logical since its the Muslims who are besieged.

Owaisi cannot even win his own seat in old city without TRS breaking non-Muslim votes which would otherwise go to BJP.
Owaisi has been winning the seat since time immemorial, long before TRS even existed. I understand that you are an outsider, so you aren't aware of the history of Hyderabad Deccan.

Last edited:
Yaar you have a shitty radio which is stuck with grannies and rapes. What's the problem? You need a goat or what? :lol:
:rofl:
Another sexually frustrated Indian with nothing but rape in his mind.
Please don't rape animals as well as humans.

Can you also stop trying to scam poor grandmas in the West. Even flying monkey gods say that is morally wrong.

LOL... But I see the Hindus who scream "Hindu Khatre me hai" while being the overwhelming majority which doesn't sound logical since its the Muslims who are besieged.

Owaisi has been winning the seat since time immemorial, long before TRS even existed. I understand that you are an outsider, so you aren't aware of the history of Hyderabad Deccan.
Why are Gujrat, Rajasthan and Madya Pradesh quiet?

Why are Gujrat, Rajasthan and Madya Pradesh quiet?
Why are you shocked? You are expecting demonstrations in Gujarat? Muslim population in Rajasthan is quite less and then again, they are all poor. Madhya Pradesh sent a Hindu terrorist to Parliament.

There is another dimmension, my friend.

Civilisational Survival and uniqeness of Culutre.

What says you?
I agree and let me tell you that Hyderabadi Muslims have successfully kept their culture intact and in fact, they influenced those who settled down here. Many non-muslims throng to Hyderabadi restaurants and savour our dishes.

You are talking to a person who actually lives in Hyderabad, Deccan.

Hyderabad of 1970s is not the same as Hyderabad of the 2020. A lot a changed.

Today the population of non-locals is greater than the Muslims.

That says it all.
All this demographic imbalance falls like a house of cards when uncertainty comes.
all of them will pick their dhoti and run off if militancy starts happening in the same place tomorrow.
Thats how all your Pandits you placed ran off from Kashmir which you blame ordinary Kashmiris for.
So never underestimate what these young folks shout at protests..however small they are in number..

Why are you shocked? You are expecting demonstrations in Gujarat? Muslim population in Rajasthan is quite less and then again, they are all poor. Madhya Pradesh sent a Hindu terrorist to Parliament.
Why not? Jaipur has 20% Muslim population. Why not protests in Ajmer? What about protests in Ahmedabad and Surat?

Muslims and non-Muslims of South Asia have always been divided.

Proof - Existence of Pakistan.

Thank you! Jinnah.:enjoy:

Hmm, a correction.

Muslim's and Hindu's of Pre-Independent India and post Independent India, Pakistan and Bangladesh are mostly (if not all) FOOLS, the reason why. Few companies with only a handful of employees were able to rule us for over three decades and we couldn't do a Jack.

They have left decades back but we are still here stuck and fighting with each other over the offenses made against each other that even predates our grandfathers. No wonder we are and will still remain third world countries till eternity. Misplaced priorities. :hitwall:

The in my opinion,

If this were remotely true, then U.S shouldn't be blocking Mexican immigrants, since most Mexican's states bordering U.S have a substantial percentage of legal U.S citizens who were once Mexicans centuries and still share roots with Mexico. :(
An economist can clarify better.
US right wing wants to block immigration due to issues with race and crime.
Immigration will lead to some wage depression, in the short term. But in the long term, the benefits are massive.

An economist can clarify better.
US right wing wants to block immigration due to issues with race and crime.
Immigration will lead to some wage depression, in the short term. But in the long term, the benefits are massive.

I guess for a country who have high HDI, satisfactory GDP, slow population growth and positive job growth rate. But when we our self are facing trouble giving jobs to majority our citizens irrespective of the governments, how do you think by adding a few crore more to our population will help in improving any of the above parameters ??

Can you please elaborate, enlighten and correct me if I am wrong. :)

I guess for a country who have high HDI, satisfactory GDP, slow population growth and positive job growth rate. But when we our self are facing trouble giving jobs to majority our citizens irrespective of the governments, how do you think by adding a few crore more to our population will help in improving any of the above parameters ??

Can you please elaborate, enlighten and correct me if I am wrong. :)
I'm a doctor, not an economist. But let me try.
1. Immigration will increase consumption. Indian economy is based on consumption, and the current economic slowdown is largely due to decreased consumption. (this one, I'm sure about)
2. Immigrants tend to start businesses at a higher rate than the general population.
3. There maybe a small segment of skilled immigrants, which are always beneficial to the host country (since we spent nothing in skilling them, but we reap the rewards from their skills).

Back
Top Bottom