What's new

Muslims prosper in Gujarat and Kerala; UP, Bihar the worst

Hehehe...someone's :flame::flame:

large.jpg

Close enough
chimpmedia.jpg

I dont think this has anything to do with Muslims or Non Muslims.

It has to do with the general administration & governance of the states. States like Kerala , Gujarat, Sikkim etc are doing well thanks to two things - enlightened & educated population and responsive governance.

This is the reason why most hope Modi if made PM may apply this in parts at the national level.

Gujarat riots occurred. Militant Hindus are giving a veiled threat to Muslims of this country. those who tries to justify or mask Gujarat riots are extremists in reality. I believe they may be RSS cadre or some Hindu fundamentalist who wants to do Shuddikaran of Bharat from Videshi religions. India must ban rightwing Hindu ideology and set example by putting Mout ka Saudagar and his Vazeer in Tihar Jail.
Ya ya the the saint who burns the the train coach with kids and women's in it... Every action have its own reactions always... Y don't India bans Muslim groups as well? If you need equality you must accept this too....
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1395818267.014750.jpg

Gujarat riots occurred. Militant Hindus are giving a veiled threat to Muslims of this country. those who tries to justify or mask Gujarat riots are extremists in reality. I believe they may be RSS cadre or some Hindu fundamentalist who wants to do Shuddikaran of Bharat from Videshi religions. India must ban rightwing Hindu ideology and set example by putting Mout ka Saudagar and his Vazeer in Tihar Jail.

1984 "genocide" occurred, what Congress has done about it?

so appeasement does not work as good as equal development opportunity?? who would have guessed? certainly not the sickularists...

this is stupid-- what makes you think secularist does not also mean economic freedom and development? they are two separate things and economic development if anything is proven to do better in secular minded countries ( see western developed countries)

Modi haters should feel vindicated. IN Kerala Muslim population is at 20% and Gujrat it is 10%. So, this figure no way supplements the hoax of Gujrat model.

The per capita expenditure also demonstrates the difference between a developed state, Kerala, and a moderately developed state that Gujrat is.

Communal states are lying. Kerala government is now a paid agent of Narendra Modi.

This is against the secoolarism of the country. :lol:

1984 "genocide" occurred, what Congress has done about it?

Nothing because that is a Secular act.

I dono about gujarat.... But i can vouch for Kerala..... They lead equal or better life than Hindus In kerala.....

Alll hail the Middle East. It is due to their patronage Hindus and Muslims alike in Kerala we have some semblance of living standards.

There are large numbers of expatriate Muslims from Kerala in the Saudi Arabia, Kuwait , UAE, Qatar, Bahain and Oman. Their remittances sent to their families are the biggest reasons behind the drop of Poverty amongst Keralite Muslims.

This.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom