What's new

Muslims masquerade as Hindus for India jobs

bachray..they have to prove their loyalities every day .. thank God we fought for our freedom .. i feel sorry for suffering f our muslim brothers
Yasin_Bhatkal_PTI_Clearest_29Aug13_295.jpg

Becharey innocent errorist.

well you can say ,I am sort of Pakistani origin , but i grew up abroad & am a Canadian , however I am a very chauvinist type of a person, my elders before moving to Pakistan from Calcutta, India after the Calcutta riots , was very rich & established in Calcutta where our elders dined & roamed among the British & we opposed the independence of the then rightful property of his majesty king George of the great British empire now known as south Asia. & as such I find it below my first world dignity & pride to accept the citizenry of the third world countries , I don't own that which I look down upon !
but yes as a charity, I support Pakistan & can relate to as such with rationality, but over all strong nationalism is not my cup of tea

Were you a Bengali then, I mean, before you became a part of the first world dignity & pride? :)

lol....
what a news......
if they dress them self as hindus are they half hindu half muslim.......:unsure::unsure:
any way ..its their wish.....

That's ok babua...But why you support GEO TV? :cray: Why? :cray:
because I stand with democracy & freedom of expression
Ham Lok tantra Aur janta ka raaj, aur patrakar logan ka swabhiman aur atma samman ka liye khare hai , ' ekdum karak bihari ganna aur thanda paan ki garam laonga ka jaisan !

What are the desi languages you know or understand?
urdu/hindi & a little bit bhojpuri

Last edited:
well you can say ,I am sort of Pakistani origin , but i grew up abroad & am a Canadian , however I am a very chauvinist type of a person, my elders before moving to Pakistan from Calcutta, India after the Calcutta riots , was very rich & established in Calcutta where our elders dined & roamed among the British & we opposed the independence of the then rightful property of his majesty king George of the great British empire now known as south Asia. & as such I find it below my first world dignity & pride to accept the citizenry of the third world countries , I don't own that which I look down upon !
but yes as a charity, I support Pakistan & can relate to as such with rationality, but over all strong nationalism is not my cup of tea
Our bad.....hope u r still dining with british...Nice to know you.

aadat se majboor,posting the same article again and again.

I don't understand the attitude being displayed here by Indians? seriously guys what's with this look at your home, take care of your issues, Sunnis killing shia things being brought up. We are not discussing Pakistan here are we? What has any of this has got to do with the topic at hand?

We are not hear to score brownie points against India, its an issue raised by somebody else, @Windjammer just posted it here as many Indians do vis-verse on many Pakistan related issues.

If this is scoring brownie points than you guys do more often and happily than any Pakistani member here. If you really need to shoot somebody than shoot the message and not the messenger.

We do have our share of Hindus fundamentalist and extremists. Our own RSS are biggest bigots. In their philosophy, aspirations, fears and bigotry they mimic their counterparts among the Islamic fundamentalist.

Now you tell me if you don't see bigots among Muslims, Christians and Buddhists.

But if it is institutional bigotry then I would oppose it and most Indians will do the same. If laws are in favour of some, discriminatory with others then you can change them with better laws.

If people have prejudice and misgivings then you have to deal with it on a personal level. It will only change with education and cultural attitudes.

You cannot generalize and paint a broad picture that this divide among hindu and muslim in India is pervasive. In general that is not the case but you do see fissures here and there. It does not pose a major structural problem as such.

This is a global problem, not specific to India. Muslims are facing such problems in all countries where they are in minority. Organizations and people who have spread extremism and terrorism in the name of Islam have led to negative stereotyping and discrimination against Muslims all over the world. Muslims are seen by many as gun wielding jihadis ready to fight and kill in the name of religion.

bachray..they have to prove their loyalities every day .. thank God we fought for our freedom .. i feel sorry for suffering f our muslim brothers
And what about your Pak Hindu friends. When will they get their rights and freedom in their own country? Maybe after they all have left it?

Back
Top Bottom