What's new

Muslims invented alcohol

..... Overwhelming majority of the world still call numbers as "Arab-numerals" and they don't give any credit to Indians ...

Arab numerals is as arab as French fries is french.

Actually, Pakistan is the real India...we have pretty much all of the Indus. India should change it's name to Gangia or something, lol :rolleyes:

Geography fail...lol..

Indus enters India much before it enters Pakistan.

Wonder why Indians calling inventions their own, when most of their inventions actually were invented in Pakistan... Btw, even Indian land is not India, the real India is Sindh in Pakistan.

Ok. I have heard this Argument and Pakistanis consider this as the best argument to lay their Claim.

Answer this.

What If Indira Gandhi Annihilated Pakistan in 1971 and It Became India. So Will It Become Indian History then? :azn:

ay ay ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

OP wtf?

Razi is an Iranian. He published his works in the lingua franka of the time which was Arabic. And his religion has nothing to do with anything so wtf is the point of this thread?

Zakariyaye Razi invented medicinal alcohol and we Iranians are extremely proud of him. He also happened to be muslim, good for him.

Alcohol has great use in medicine and in science. I dont see anything wrong in that. Wasn't that Muslims used in?

Arab numerals is as arab as French fries is french.

Geography fail...lol..

Indus enters India much before it enters Pakistan.

But its located in Pakistan. If we were to go by the measurement of how much of the river flows in which country then by that definition india should be called Gangastan because the whole ganges river is in india and that to for more than a thousand kilometers.

@Mumbai Dude

Again, it's not Hindu history, it's Pakistani history. IVC, Ghandara, and Aryan civilization were all started in Pakistan. Btw, Bharat is not the real India, the real India is where the Indus River ends (Sindh in Pakistan).

It's really you Indians who are stealing our history!!!

Yep, when these Indians and Iranians converted to Islam, they sold off their ancestor's discoveries as theirs. Weird much? Only to you.
By the way, modern day Pakistan was the power-house of inventions and discoveries in ancient 'India' :wave:

Iranians Lost their History and Were Humiliated by Arabs. But Here in India, The Converts are Cut into 3 Pieces, While the Original People are United and Infact Far More Powerful then either the Converts and all the Muslims Out Together. :azn:

Match that!

Ok. I have heard this Argument and Pakistanis consider this as the best argument to lay their Claim.

Answer this.

What If Indira Gandhi Annihilated Pakistan in 1971 and It Became India. So Will It Become Indian History then? :azn:

Stop wet dreaming $ 0 IV.

But its located in Pakistan. If we were to go by the measurement of how much of the river flows in which country then by that definition india should be called Gangastan because the whole ganges river is in india and that to for more than a thousand kilometers.

Hypothetically if we build a dam in our territory and divert the flow, then there would be no Indus in Pakistan. :wave:

My post was to the genius who said Indus flows in Pakistan and so Pk is the real India. Guess what, Indus flows through India also.

@Mumbai Dude

Again, it's not Hindu history, it's Pakistani history. IVC, Ghandara, and Aryan civilization were all started in Pakistan. Btw, Bharat is not the real India, the real India is where the Indus River ends (Sindh in Pakistan).

It's really you Indians who are stealing our history!!!

Tell me If Pakistan is Annexed by India, Will It be Called Indian History instead of Pakistani History?

Back
Top Bottom