What's new

Muslims call for boycott of Hyderabad’s Karachi Bakery for selling Israeli dates

I eat Israeli dates, plenty on sale in Tesco during Ramadhan, they seem to be of higher quality then the ones coming from Saudia.

Our Hyderabadi muslims are more muslim than you. :lol:

I eat Israeli dates, plenty on sale in Tesco during Ramadhan, they seem to be of higher quality then the ones coming from Saudia.
Do you mean the dates from Israel put in more of an effort than the ones from Saudi :rofl:
Just kidding... sounded funny in my head.

Hmm... so if a house is refused to certain communities, can you accept the same argument? Their house their wish....
how does one imply other? its your money you can spend the way you feel fit... and yes its your house you can restrict it to whoever you dont want... only commercial establishments are required to sell to all.

Let the idiots thinking dates have a religion reign supreme.

Many people prefer the thicker and moist dates, but it's not necessarily any better or less better in terms of quality. Saudi dates are the naturally grown ones, they are thinner and more dry/rough. That's how dates would come out if you grew them in your own background. I used to prefer the more modern dates, but they were way too sweet for me. The original ones are still sweet too, though. :lol:

Muslims call for boycott of Hyderabad’s Karachi Bakery for selling Israeli dates
Many Muslims say their sentiments were hurt
TNM Staff| Monday, June 20, 2016 - 12:26
WhatsApp-Image-20160620_0.jpg

A Hyderabad institution, Karachi Bakery, faces calls of boycott following allegations that it was selling Israeli dates.

Over the last week, social media was flooded with anti-Semitic messages that Karachi Bakery was selling Israeli dates as part of its Ramadan gift hamper. Many Twitter users said that as Muslims their sentiments were hurt as they perceive Israel to be an aggressor in the ongoing occupation of Palestine.

Reacting to the boycott calls, Karachi Bakery told The News Minute, '' A few days ago a few of our regular customers observed Israeli dates in our stores and asked us about it. So, we immediately removed those Israeli dates from all the stores in Hyderabad. We are doing this business for the past 60 years so we always depend on good product or brand, but we never depend on the place from where the product is coming from.” The bakery stated that they are now sellinehg dates from Iran.

http://www.thenewsminute.com/articl...ds-karachi-bakery-selling-israeli-dates-45143

Crazy people...What will you do suppose Israel Scientist discovered something, will you not use it??....Some sane person should really stop the height of such kind of madness....What will these people who are shouting for Boycott has to use any Tylenol or any medicine which is invented by Jews???? Will you stop using them and let your familly member die?...

There is an Israeli variety called Majaol dates - I consider it one of of the best one's in the world.

Plot Twist: Karachi's Hyderabad Bakery runs out of its supply of Israeli dates due to high demand.

Ha! Ha! I bet they increased their sales with all the cheap publicity they got.:D

Many Muslims say their sentiments were hurt
TNM Staff| Monday, June 20, 2016 - 12:26
WhatsApp-Image-20160620_0.jpg

A Hyderabad institution, Karachi Bakery, faces calls of boycott following allegations that it was selling Israeli dates.

Over the last week, social media was flooded with anti-Semitic messages that Karachi Bakery was selling Israeli dates as part of its Ramadan gift hamper. Many Twitter users said that as Muslims their sentiments were hurt as they perceive Israel to be an aggressor in the ongoing occupation of Palestine.

Reacting to the boycott calls, Karachi Bakery told The News Minute, '' A few days ago a few of our regular customers observed Israeli dates in our stores and asked us about it. So, we immediately removed those Israeli dates from all the stores in Hyderabad. We are doing this business for the past 60 years so we always depend on good product or brand, but we never depend on the place from where the product is coming from.” The bakery stated that they are now selling dates from Iran.

http://www.thenewsminute.com/articl...ds-karachi-bakery-selling-israeli-dates-45143
Those who are protesting are authentic morons because whole Israel belongs to Palestine peoples and we have no problem to have dated from Muslim lands even from any where all lands belong to Allah. Al Hukam Allah Al mulk Allah.

These people should also boycott
Gap, Barbie Dolls, Calvin Klein, Ralph Louren, Starbucks, Marvel Entertainment, Hyatt, Microsoft, Google, Dell, Oracle, Facebook, Youtube, Comcast, Box, Viacom, Columbia Pictures, 20th Century Fox, Time Warner, HBO, Disney, Fox Films, Dreamworks, Universal Pictures, Metro-Goldywn-Mayer, Paramount Pictures, Baskin & Robins, Goldman Sachs,
Whatsapp and many more.

60% of israeli dates are from illegal settlements declared by international courts of Justice .

Idiots on here thinking its all about religion .
buying these dates contributes to occupation and oppression of the poor Palestinian people .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom