What's new

Muslim traders boycott ‘made in Pakistan’ products in Gujarat

GurudevSingh

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
India
Muslim Traders’ Association, an unregistered group of Muslims traders in the city, also took out a protest march and burnt made in pakistan products near Mandvi area

In a protest against the Uri terror attack, an association of Muslim traders in Vadodara on Sunday decided not to sell or consume various made in Pakistan products such as heena, spices and perfumes.

Muslim Traders’ Association, an unregistered group of Muslims traders in the city, also took out a protest march and burnt made in pakistan products near Mandvi area. They also appealed to other businessmen to join them.

“Made in Pakistan products such as spices, perfumes, maskara, gutkha, soaps and clothes are commonly used in the Muslim families in India. During festival seasons, all these products are consumed in large numbers. We Muslim Traders’ Association of Mandvi have decided that we will not sell or consume any made in Pakistan product,” said Fareed Cutpiecewala, a cloth merchant and Congress councillor of Ward No. 7 in the VMC.

According to Cutpiecewala, their group is of around 150 small and medium retail merchants and all of them have agreed to join hands to boycott Pakistani products.

“We have decided to stop selling various Pakistan made products to mark our protest. Thus, we will make Pakistan weaker economically,” said Imtiaz Attarwala, who runs a perfume shop in Mandvi area.

“I am urging the Central government to ban all products of Pakistan in India and I request all Indians not to buy Pakistani products. This is a small effort from our side, but if we all come together we can teach lesson to Pakistan, which is nurturing terrorism,” added Cutpiecewala.

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...made-in-pakistan-products-in-gujarat-3050261/

Now a sane Pakistani will say, they are doing it because of fear of Hindus LOL....

Guru ji kindly stop scaring kids.. . . . . Ab kapra to pehenne do na

Pakistani products? At first I was puzzled by what they mean...then I found out.

:enjoy: I'm surprised there are actually some things India imports even from pak. We need to step up indigenous manufacturing of mascara etc. Immediately lol.

What many Pakistanis do not understand is how patriotic Indian Muslims are...

One of my muslim fren was distributing sweets in the whole office.

Lol i have ordered tshirts for the whole team with #SurgicalStrike written on them.
Pakistan mein bhi bhejwa dena veerji, lekin us par Sir Gi Kal STTRIKKKEE likhwana!!!!:victory:

What many Pakistanis do not understand is how patriotic Indian Muslims are...
and many on youtube still believe that if India attacked pakistan, Indian muslims will fight for Pakistan LOL bada wal LOL :rofl:

I feel pity for them, they always must disassociate themselves from Pakistan in order to get the patriotism certificate from the Hindu Rashtra.

I feel pity for them, they always must disassociate themselves from Pakistan in order to get the patriotism certificate from the Hindu Rashtra.
I give me one reason why they should not?
Pakistan is our enemy and we're Indians. Just like most of the Pakistanis hate India so do Indians and that include about 20% Muslims we have in India. Don't mix religion with patriotism this is not Pakistan

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom