What's new

Muslim sailors reached America before Colombus - Turkish President Erdogan

there was a time when under islam science flourished.........but why has it all changed now ????

A man made satellite is orbiting around a comet, which is believed by some to be arrow shot by god to kill deamons.

With any advancement in science you have to reform religion, one that fails will not survive.

well he should do that no matter what… i believe joining eu is not in the best interests of turkey any more..
@xenon54 your thoughts on turkey joining eu??
It wont happen because Turkey would soon have the biggest population within EU, who know what this would cause, there is a reason for UK and US to push for Turkish membership while Germany and France are against it.

I personally say whether we join (which i dont believe) or not we should continue the negotiations which will bring more democratic reforms, there are still gaps that need to be reformed.

Off course he said "Namaste " :lol:
According to Hindu RSS/sangh .. America was discovered by hindus .. Indianapolis and red indians = india.. England comes from unglisthan,Mexico was also conquered by hindus.. And Christianity was started by Hindus and later it got diluted and so on.. Oh and Taj Mahal was a Rajput Temple .... Hindu God Ganeshs head was replaced by an elephants head thanks to plactic surgery and,Karan wasn't born from his mothers womb and that is because Hindus has mastered the art of genetic engineering and research.. Not to foget that aancient Hindus invented aeroplanes and nuclear bombs-- according to Indian PM and soon to be taught in indian schools..:lol:

It wont happen because Turkey would soon have the biggest population within EU, who know what this would cause, there is a reason for UK and US to push for Turkish membership while Germany and France are against it.

I personally say whether we join (which i dont believe) or not we should continue the negotiations which will bring more democratic reforms, there are still gaps that need to be reformed.

The funny part is, that UK Might leave the EU within 5 years, because UKIP's policies are getting slowely mainstream to main political parties. And the influx of immigrants seeking social benefit's ain't helping the stay in EU camp.

there was a time when under islam science flourished.........but why has it all changed now ????

Its the cycle of history.

The Strong become lazy, the Weak are working harder to be become strong. However if the cards are played right and foundations placed solid. This cycle may stop occurring, unless this world gets a reset again, which I doubt/

Were it true then we would have had primary sources from either (Western or Islamic) side to prove it.
But we don't.
So I guess not....

This article is so biased. When I see it bring up ISIS, which has nothing to do with the matter I can tell it's just someone just trying to vent.

Looks like you didn't catch my satire and it flew right over your head

Yea......when you expect people to be looking for an Indian everywhere they look, all hell, and everything comes from India...people do get kind of fed up and things do over their head at times. And your Satire was typical Indian propaganda that some of you do and its annoying to say the least. There are other Indians too (some good friends), even they hate this kind of crap where we are to believe the entire world and the first alien spaceship.....ALL came to India and the universe started from India!

Resource my dear, Resource. Science depends on many factors - Wealth is one of them. When Muslims conquered East and West science flourished, When Venice Became Rich by taxing Crusade, it saw Renaissance. When Britain colonized the world it experienced scientific revolution.

Its not like that muslims became dumber. Its just muslim society is not stable in this particular period of History.

Resource my dear, Resource. Science depends on many factors - Wealth is one of them. When Muslims conquered East and West science flourished, When Venice Became Rich by taxing Crusade, it saw Renaissance. When Britain colonized the world it experienced scientific revolution.

Its not like that muslims became dumber. Its just muslim society is not stable in this particular period of History.

Renaissance happened due to fall of Constantinople.And if wealth is the logic behind science then what is stopping countries like Kuwait, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Brunei from investing in science?

Back
Top Bottom