What's new

Muslim Cricketer Irfan Pathan makes a statement on Palestine on social media, is IMMEDIATELY mobbed by SEETHING pajeets who declare him an Islamist

Is Kaneria desperate to seek asylum in india.
Why does he need asylum? He can go there right now if he likes. The reason he doesn't is because he'll lose what gives him attention - his value comes from being a pajeet in Pakistan crying about oppression. The second he is sitting in Bharat, he's indistinguishable from every other single pajeet.

irfan pathan should remind indians, why countries like pakistan came into existence. you cant live with idol worshipper they will lynch you.
came into existence only to be knocked out by kafirs in the world cup :D

I know that but isn't it funny how Indians think Jews are their friends ? lol
The false state of israel may have business and militery dealings with India but as for accepting their faith is an act of abomination by thier Rabbis.
However I personally have no issue with Hindus, it's their faith and their way of life. It's the Hindutva that are evil and poisonous.

Why does he need asylum? He can go there right now if he likes. The reason he doesn't is because he'll lose what gives him attention - his value comes from being a pajeet in Pakistan crying about oppression. The second he is sitting in Bharat, he's indistinguishable from every other single pajeet.
Just asking, i remember him as a cricketer a decade ago and was banned because of match fixing.
Only recently came to my attention he had started barking how he was mistreated by PCB and Pak players due to his Hindu faith.

The false state of israel may have business and militery dealings with India but as for accepting their faith is an act of abomination by thier Rabbis.
However I personally have no issue with Hindus, it's their faith and their way of life. It's the Hindutva that are evil and poisonous.

Just asking, i remember him as a cricketer a decade ago and was banned because of match fixing.
Only recently came to my attention he had started barking how he was mistreated by PCB and Pak players due to his Hindu faith.
He's also calling Muslims in Bharat anti-national and calling for them to go to Pakistan. Won't go to Bharat though.

He's also calling Muslims in Bharat anti-national and calling for them to go to Pakistan. Won't go to Bharat though.
No thanks, Pakistan cant take any more refugees from any neighbouring country. Need to look after our own first. Our educated youth are either running away abroad or are selling produce on wooden carts along highways.
Indian muslims are Indias problem. Kaneria should move to india with his loser antics.

So what is the point here? There are many people in India including all the Non BJP political parties who oppose the views of our Govt and they have been trolled in social media too.

Just because someone will troll, that does not mean Irfan will not share his opinion.

The way they've treated this guy is insane. Meanwhile we have a filthy bandar called Danish Kaneria who is still trying to cash his victim card because he got outed as a cheater.

It is called selective perception based on what you would like to see....Of course, it is quite expected from you.

When India was losing in multiple world championships under Virat Kohli, the Indian trolls even did not spare his family too....There are many instances our celebrities are trolled. If we have to condemn it, it has to be condemned irrespective of the background of who is being attacked. If people do not spare Virat Kohli, then they will not spare anyone who is not aligned with troller views.

Back
Top Bottom