What's new

Muslim Brotherhood created by British Intelligence

Ahmadis and Bahais are Muslims. How can they invent Muslims?

Bahai don't consider themselves muslim
and Ahmadis are not muslim because they consider Mardood mirza their prophet when quran tells believer that prophet Mohammad PBUH is the last and final messenger

One thing for sure is that the muslim brotherhood weakens nationalism and ethnocentrism. Two things that have been the Arabs, Iranians, and Turkics greatest strength.

you are right in observing in out side of Muslim countries...

Secondly Intelligence only doing propaganda's as good motivating instrument... :mod::mod::mod:

The islamic downfall started in 1258 after the sack of baghdad. very soon it will be wiped out from earth thankfully

First worry about indian muslim not the world muslim
25% - 35% of indian population is muslim

Indian Muslim

The islamic downfall started in 1258 after the sack of baghdad. very soon it will be wiped out from earth thankfully

Absolutely intolerant and stupid comments....beaware...if you are coming to a international forom like PDF..then you should be responsible in your comment...I donot want to offend my Indian Muslim brothers with your like idiotic comments....

I don't believe this to be true, and I can prove this to be wrong.

However, religion or religion-related topics are banned on the forum, for as we all know how it's going to end.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom