What's new

Mushshak Trainer Aircraft

ZDZE9Ra.png
q2sx5df.jpg

DZGQC7C.jpg

Qatar Emiri Air Force Orders PAC Super Mushshak Trainers

Posted on 26 June, 2016

HH Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani, Emir of Qatar, being briefed on February 12 by Air Vice Marshal Ashad Malik, Deputy Chirman of PAC Kamra, about the Super Mushshak during the type’s visit to Doha. Qatar signed a contract last Thursday for an unspecified number of Super Mushshaks. PAF

QATAR HAS become a new customer for Pakistan’s Super Mushshak training aircraft. A contract was signed on June 23 by HE Commander of Al Zaeem Mohamed bin Abdullah Al Attiyah Air College Brigadier (Pilot) Salem Hamad Al Nabet for Qatar and by Deputy Chairman of Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC) Kamra Air Vice Marshal Arshad Malik for Pakistan.

The number of Super Mushshaks involved in the deal was not announced. Brigadier Al Nabet said that the aircraft, which feature a new glass cockpit, will provide the support needed to train pilot candidates in the College and will give a great impetus in the development of the training process. The sale was concluded after two of the type, along with two JF-17 Thunders, were demonstrated in Doha, Qatar, in February this year. The aircraft will join the Qatar Emiri Air Force’s (QEAF’s) new Air Force Academy, acting as basic trainers before pilots progress onto the QEAF’s recently delivered Pilatus PC-21s. AFD-Dave Allport

Attachments

• 1467001043363.jpg
    1467001043363.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 101
Very beautiful plane. I want one when I retire. Any such private opportunities offered in Pakistan?

They should get into producing ultralights/microlights. there is a huge market for it.

Pakistan Aeronautical Complex exports Super Mushshak Aircraft to Qatar

Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC) signed a deal for sale of Super Mushshak Trainer Aircraft with Qatar. Widely acknowledged as Superb Trainer. The Aircraft is already in service with Saudi Arabia, Oman, Iran and South Africa. The deal comes in succession to another export deal of Super Mushshak Aircraft to Nigeria in early 2016. The deal further strengthens PAC’s status as a world class aviation industry producing the supersonic JF-17 Thunder and Super Mushshak Trainer Aircraft.

IMG-20160212-WA0004rr.jpg

IMG-20160624-WA0000rr.jpg

At South African air show

Attachments

• 1473860271166.jpg
    1473860271166.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 71
mfds (glass cockpit), supposedly garmin kit used.

peto if i i am spelling it right,used for situational awareness,gives pilot info about the outer temp,heading etc to pilot on his mfds.

PITOT* tube

It measures fluid flow velocity and gives out the air speed of the aircraft.

Good Day!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom