What's new

Musharraf ‘wants’ graceful 2nd exile !!!

I say again, he is not convicted of any crime, not even of abrogating the constitution. he is accused of it. The judge is saying his opinion out of the pile shyt of bias he has in his mind. Where was the trial of this judgement?

If this is how courts are to work, why we need lawyers and all the judicial apparatus? Just have some one of these moroons who can pass on their opinions as judgments and the sheeple will take it as law.

If tomorrow, a similar baboon says Imran khan has committed adultery and the proof is his illegitimate daughter, he should be stoned,,, No trial needed because 'he knows' it was done, Should I accept that?

This is an unfair suggestion - what you are saying is that it's our turn and we will get satisfaction, and when it's your turn you too can get satisfaction -- how then will things change?

I don't think that's what anyone is saying. People are saying let's start holding people accountable, starting with the worst crimes.

The top man in the country showing utter contempt for rule of law is a pretty serious crime.

Charge and try Mr. Musharraf, but have some dignity about it, and ensure that no one can say that there was not fair play

Totally agree with this part. Everything should be above board.

I say again, he is not convicted of any crime, not even of abrogating the constitution. The judge is saying his opinion out of the pile shyt of bias he has in his mind. Where was the trial of this judgement?

If this is they, why we need lawyers and all the judicial apparatus? Just have some one of these moroons who can pass on their opinions as judgments and the sheeple will take it as law.

Did Musharraf order the arrest of the SC judges or not?
Did he have a legitimate reason to do so?
Does that constitute disrespect for the judiciary of Pakistan?

This is an unfair suggestion - what you are saying is that it's our turn and we will get satisfaction, and when it's your turn you too can get satisfaction -- how then will things change?

Lets be clear, I'm not opposing Mr. Musharraf facing charges, but when Marri, Mengal and Bugti can return and have charges "forgotten' and speak of conciliation, why not for Musharraf? Why those responsible for the deaths for more than 50, 000 Pakistanis are to be negotiated with (PTI and IK) but somehow Musharraf must be made an example.

Charge and try Mr. Musharraf, but have some dignity about it, and ensure that no one can say that there was not fair play

Err... The court my dear friend the Court... thats the body which is to decide !!

you seriously comparing the political forces with the military dictator ? it has always been the political forces that faced trials and persecution, where is the example of bringing a General under the law?

Agree.. have some dignity and face court of law, dont beg international friends for a graceful exile..

I don't think that's what anyone is saying. People are saying let's start holding people accountable, starting with the worst crimes.

The top man in the country showing utter contempt for rule of law is a pretty serious crime.

Totally agree with this part. Everything should be above board.

Did Musharraf order the arrest of the SC judges or not?
Did he have a legitimate reason to do so?
Does that constitute disrespect for the judiciary of Pakistan?

1) No, he did not order. The govt of that time ordered to confine these moroons to their homes for some weeks. It was state's action.

2) Again 'he' didn't did that, it was a govt's action which was a political decision, which had its political reasons. I don't want to go into detail of what this kaana and his cronies were trying to do with support from PML-N. That action was validated by SC subsequently.

3) That doesn't constitute 'disrespect'. They were just removed from their posts. Disrespect is what Noora (i.e. his party workers led by him and his brother) did to SC. He attacked SC and Chief Justice of that time had to take refuge in his bar. Same Noora didn't face any wrath from the current moroons over that and not only that, he is now aspiring to be PM. Where is LAW and Justice and Kaana CJ on this?

1) No, he did not order. The govt of that time ordered to confine these moroons to their homes for some weeks. It was state's action.

Confining the SC judges is a pretty serious affair. I doubt some junior clerk authorized it; there had to be approval from the highest levels. However, if Musharraf's involvement is not proven, then you are right that it should be.

Disrespect is what Noora did to SC. He attacked SC and Chief Justice of that time had to take refuge in his bar. Same Noora didn't face any wrath from the current moroons over that and not only that, he is now aspiring to be PM. Where is LAW and Justice and Kaana CJ on this?

Don't even get me started on these other losers. Most of us would be happy if the whole lot of PPP, PMLN, etc. were thrown in jail for life.

I think he is one of the pieces in place to control the aftermath of the election. If PTI wins, all is well. If PMLN wins, then useful distractions will be needed to keep things fractious. Gen Musharraf's trials will be one of those items. 35 contestants without verified degrees who have been allowed to run for elections are another useful item to change the makeup of the Parliament by disqualifications and bye-elections will be another. The real power will remain outside of the civilian's reach.

hmm... the pawns of establishment, they can influence the decisions of the parties but I dont see musharraf can be used like that... to me he maybe brought here for the End Game, meeting his fate..? I heard two uniform personnel say he should die for the good of Army, get it ?

hmm... the pawns of establishment, they can influence the decisions of the parties but I dont see musharraf can be used like that... to me he maybe brought here for the End Game, meeting his fate..? I heard two uniform personnel say he should die for the good of Army, get it ?

We will find out in the next few weeks for sure.

American delegation meeting him confirms he is an American puppet and working for their interest

What about those puppets in the parliament and the President and the Prime Minister and the ministers and the politicians?

his famous slogan, "Pakistan first" was just an eye wash

And the slogans of the politicians who have fooled the masses again and again and have succeeded in fooling them again and again?

should be hanged for toppling an elected government, suspending constitution, suspending chief justice, supporting terrorists to spread anarchy in Karachi on may 11 for attempting to kill suspended chief justice. His dead body can be sent to his American masters for burial in a gora grave yard, that is if they accept traitors bodies.

What about those who have toppled the rights of the common man, suspending the articles relating to the rights of the common man by not implementing them, not doing anything for the security of the common because they are directly involved in these killings themselves. Shouldn't all these politicians' be hanged and the dead bodies sent to UK and USA and other foreign countries where they hold their 2nd nationality or 3rd nationality and again and again violate the so called "sacred" constitution of Pakistan by not renouncing their other nationalities when standing for elections. The constitution becomes sacred when it is about the rights of the politicians and their immediate family members but the constitution is just some worthless scribble of a rubbish old pen on a dirty old paper when it is about a worthless insect called the common man.

You may have misunderstood my post.

I fully support a trial against Musharraf's actions, but the trial has to be fair. Otherwise we will end up looking at another siyasi shaheed as if others weren't enough. CJ's personal grudge will provide all sorts of excuses to him later on.

Sorry if I misunderstood you. The trial will be fair. Too much rests on it for the judiciary to be unfair in this one.However the so called trial may not happen at all oweing to external factors and Mush might make another exit.To be fair this has always been the problem with Pakistan. There are too many vested interests controlling events and the xonsequences of these interruptions have been bad for Pakistan.
Araz

Dont think Musharraf will go anywhere even if asked to go..
This man is no coward and he is here to stay...

Dont think Musharraf will go anywhere even if asked to go..
This man is no coward and he is here to stay...

he was not exactly brave when he ran away from court fearing arrest. A politician would have happily got himself arrested and played victim to gain sympathy. But fauzi did a strategic retreat, almost instinctively it seems. :)

Musharraf is in a sub-jail. How can a foreign delegation with its ambassador especially an American Delegation come and meet with him and these courts who are the thugs of the earth would not take any notice? Surprising… What amazes me is that we tend to fall for these conspiracy theories so easily. There are still people here who call for making Musharraf an example. Why not make the Judiciary an example at the same time. Since the birth of Pakistan they have been knee deep with the breakers and suspenders of the constitution. They have validated every wrongful action from the time of Ghulam Mohammad to Musharraf. The irony of all ironies is that Iftikhar Mohammad Chaudhary was one of the Judges who validated Musharraf’s first take-over in 1999 and then these judges took oath on PCO while few honorable judges chose to resign. The problem with us Pakistanis is that we are basically dishonest we seem to be vindictive because of personal reasons. We never look at our motherland Pakistan… It suffers and bleed every day because of our dishonesties.

he was not exactly brave when he ran away from court fearing arrest. A politician would have happily got himself arrested and played victim to gain sympathy. But fauzi did a strategic retreat, almost instinctively it seems. :)

He did not run away (and escaped to where?)... I am sure you have been reading anti-Musharraf publications. When the judge cancelled his bail and ordered his arrest no one - not one police officer stepped forward to arrest him. What should have Musharraf done. Gone and locked himself in a jail. His security staff, which is provided to him by the Pakistani government, for his safety took him home... That is all to it!

he should face trial of suspending the constitution, example must be set as a warning for the rest of them !!

& All Of Them Whoever Helped Him In Any Way? Sure? Lets Start With ÌK ?

Back
Top Bottom