What's new

Musharraf wanted war over Kashmir, says Benazir

^^
The IPI pipe line wasnt his instructions He is a Dictator it was India who wanted the pipe line later it was decided that "it" had to go through Pakistan. This originally was a Iran-India cooperation later Iran added Pakistan among the contracted states.

Neo,

I dont have the same faith in Mushraff as much as you do, I dont think the CJ episode is that related as to USA. Mushraf and CJ had a long standing feud. Pakistani Private Channels played a pivotal role in this issue, It is no learned that Indian channels will be allowed to air in Pakistan, which would make the pakistani channels much popular. Good Ploy by Mushraff.

USA prefers Mushraff, NO political enitity is good for them, Only military.

And about India, You are seeing a different India now, and make no doubt about that. That has nothing to do with Internet Warriors.

^^
The IPI pipe line wasnt his instructions He is a Dictator it was India who wanted the pipe line later it was decided that "it" had to go through Pakistan. This originally was a Iran-India cooperation later Iran added Pakistan among the contracted states.

The opportunity was unfolded to us, still it needed decision making which was provided by Musharraf.

Credit should be given where its due.

Neo,

I dont have the same faith in Mushraff as much as you do, I dont think the CJ episode is that related as to USA. Mushraf and CJ had a long standing feud. Pakistani Private Channels played a pivotal role in this issue, It is no learned that Indian channels will be allowed to air in Pakistan, which would make the pakistani channels much popular. Good Ploy by Mushraff.

USA prefers Mushraff, NO political enitity is good for them, Only military.

Imho it was a failed coup by both US/CIA and some opposition parties to remove Musharraf.

Read Asims posts in the related thread. Did you notice how many anti Musharraf leaders/clowns just happened to be in the US as the events developped?

The opportunity was unfolded to us, still it needed decision making which was provided by Musharraf.

Credit should be given where its due.

He is the so called President not the minister of natural resources. Not his call to do. And what is more to think about is that it would obiousely GO through Pakistan there is no alternative.

No credits are given.

And about India, You are seeing a different India now, and make no doubt about that. That has nothing to do with Internet Warriors.

I only wish that you could see the 'different Pakistan' right next to India aswell. We've come a long way even if many fail to see that. :rolleyes:

I only wish that you could see the 'different Pakistan' right next to India aswell. We've come a long way even if many fail to see that. :rolleyes:

|Pakistan I am waitin for is the one where people like you, niaz sir etc have a voice, that is still long way

No Pakistan is a country from its independence it had nothing to start off The British Raj gave the entire defence sector and economy to India which india enjoyed.
And Now Pakistan has got all what it needs to become a great power.

You cant prove that an the organisation setup to prove this for more than a decade long has failed to find any evidence instead it has eaten so much taxpayer money, now it has been closed down and this just is how skill full the corrupt Dictatorship government is trying so hard to prove that she has taken the counteries money.

But they cant.

I am not in the business of proving guilt, my profession is in the field of risk analysis and threat assessment. I just pointed out the risks and threats based of facts proven by Pak agencies. Every thing is proven.

BTW, Banazir and her husband were convicted by a Swiss court in August 2003 for accepting bribes from 2 Swiss companies.

I am not in the business of proving guilt, my profession is in the field of risk analysis and threat assessment. I just pointed out the risks and threats based of facts proven by Pak agencies. Every thing is proven.

BTW, Banazir and her husband were convicted by a Swiss court in August 2003 for accepting bribes from 2 Swiss companies.

Show a source for this to provide a solid argument.

Back
Top Bottom