What's new

MUSHARRAF: RIGHT LEADER FOR THE WRONG PEOPLE ???

Thanks for redirecting me to the news -i remember what i read

nawaz shariff is an airhead and the root of this controversy. And i know he is doing this for mere payback and i also know that the case isnt fair and based on pure hate and bitter experiences from the past.

(But musharraf's abscond will mar the army -thats the very reason the army handed him over for trial in the first place - he can run away but it will create certain troubles )

The best solution will be to nuke nawaz shariff and all his partisans Save musharraf and save the army! :D
well baby kidoo,
ganja enterprize wanted him to run away, but after getting bailled in each & every fake case on him, they become crazy to show thier monte carlo judicial powers?
musharaf went in to clear the hounrble institution he ever served, he is suffereing mently & physicaly he need support & care?
i can gurntee you, even if he ever allowed to leave the country , with any reason he ill be back to face , what ever the trash stupids trying for?
maybe that time , chairs will be changed & those trying him wouldbe facing the music, & its not a long shot!

Thanks for redirecting me to the news -i remember what i read

nawaz shariff is an airhead and the root of this controversy. And i know he is doing this for mere payback and i also know that the case isnt fair and based on pure hate and bitter experiences from the past.

(But musharraf's abscond will mar the army -thats the very reason the army handed him over for trial in the first place - he can run away but it will create certain troubles )

The best solution will be to nuke nawaz shariff and all his partisans Save musharraf and save the army! :D

We have a better use for the nukes. Killing a mouse with nuke will be an over kill. Musharraf issue is very serious for the Pakistan army with implication for years to come. Musharraf is first, after him will be a line of generals on a death row. Secondly army has to give up policing role and let corrupt politician loot freely and if stopped will face Article 6 and lastly It will make the country weak if the hate speech against our own army is allowed based on those trials.

People do. Sure, they are brought to the system through someone help. But the nation was given the option. So, they chose them. Musharraf is not exactly the nation's favorite. Almost the nation is after Musharraf in bad ways. He shouldn't have come back.
Well people chose a kameena like Zardari and no one can trial him for Swiss crap no one can trial Gillani for corruption so why is everyone after Musharraf? The "chosen and trusted" burned us bad ...which is a bigger crime than someone we didnt chose coming to power...All I say if you trial Musharraf trial the other bastards too...Why give 1 eye to Musharraf and another to similar shitholes?

Hum log na kisi ki izzat kar saktay hain or na heen humain khud izzat raas aati hai.

Somebody please award him a an Nobel prize or whatever.

We all claim to be proud Muslims, yet we don't believe in this:

Indeed, Allah will not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves. And when Allah intends for a people ill, there is no repelling it. And there is not for them besides Him any patron. - Quran 13:11

Every wrong in Pakistan is because of the people. We are arguably the worst nation on this planet right now; whatever bullcrap that happens in Pakistan that is considered to be 'normal' is anything but everywhere else in the world.

Oh course you're going to chose bad leaders. These leaders indeed come from the people; if you're rotten, you're leaders are going to be rotten and so will your future.

well baby kidoo,
ganja enterprize wanted him to run away, but after getting bailled in each & every fake case on him, they become crazy to show thier monte carlo judicial powers?
musharaf went in to clear the hounrble institution he ever served, he is suffereing mently & physicaly he need support & care?
i can gurntee you, even if he ever allowed to leave the country , with any reason he ill be back to face , what ever the trash stupids trying for?
maybe that time , chairs will be changed & those trying him wouldbe facing the music, & its not a long shot!

Cheers to your thoughts .. But lets not get our hopes up too high ..its pakistan we are talking about here ..

We have a better use for the nukes. Killing a mouse with nuke will be an over kill. Musharraf issue is very serious for the Pakistan army with implication for years to come. Musharraf is first, after him will be a line of generals on a death row. Secondly army has to give up policing role and let corrupt politician loot freely and if stopped will face Article 6 and lastly It will make the country weak if the hate speech against our own army is allowed based on those trials.

No one needs permission to make hate speeches .. People just make them... And overkills are good .i like overkills

@faeza, if you're a Pakistani how can you accept an incomplete map of Pakistan and put it on your avatar?

Noora is very shrewd. Say what you will, he is an excellent politician.

@faeza, if you're a Pakistani how can you accept an incomplete map of Pakistan and put it on your avatar?

.. Kashmir is disputed. Neither is paksitan allowed to include it in its official map nor is india ..even in your books you see that its "dotted" .. And thats why kids arent even taught about it in detail . D-I-S-P-U-T-E-D

.. Kashmir is disputed. Neither is paksitan allowed include it in its official map nor is india ..even in your books you see that its "dotted" .. And thats why kids arent even taught about it in detail . D-I-S-P-U-T-E-D

India includes the entire Kashmir on every map it produces; why does this law apply to Pakistanis? And how can a Pakistani just go along with it hip-happily? It's almost shocking.
You should show some more respect towards the map of your own country.

India includes the entire Kashmir on every map it produces; why does this law apply to Pakistanis? And how can a Pakistani just go along with it hip-happily? It's almost shocking.
You should show some more respect towards the map of your own country.

Ya happy?

Many of us don't believe in this corrupt form of democracy. If a true democracy is installed, people will feel the benefits in daily life.
Big If! Still waiting for the IF to happen :(

President Musharraf was, is and will always be one of the most important part of Pakistan's history. He has left behind a legacy where he will always has his core supporters, his haters and then there are the people in the middle who will keep changing sides(there are the worst kinds).
We will just waste time debating his positives and negatives. I just pray to Allah to protect him and keep him healthy and that he can go out of Pakistan as we are not really ready to recieve him. We are happy to get Zardaris and Nawaz and then their children who are waiting in the wings (LOL bu in a sarcastic way) to help their parents to loot Pakistan further.

Cheers to your thoughts .. But lets not get our hopes up too high ..its pakistan we are talking about here ..

No one needs permission to make hate speeches .. People just make them... And overkills are good .i like overkills

Hate Speech generates extremism and extremism generates Terrorism. The combo to the nuke is Alpha Charles 77B2010A. be my guest and while at it, try find Zardari too.

i m a pakistani who served pakistan not just on the internet, but in the real battle field?
i have higher hopes, because i know that, pakarmy has to clean the mess some day!

Back
Top Bottom