What's new

MUSHARRAF RETURNING TO PAKISTAN

mushraf was very famous in 90s in pakistan ...i remember i was 7 or 8 years old when kargil happened.....:rolleyes:

col2.gif

there seem to be a deal broken by the Saudis between Nawaz and Musharraf..

P.S. 14th line of third para

Salaam to all the Muslims,

:pakistan:

I am really looking forward to this. However, it's going to be a huge showdown between General (rtd) Pervaiz Musharraf and Pakistan People's Party / Pakistan Muslim League (N).

Anything could happen.

General (rtd) Pervaiz Musharraf appears to be very confident about his return so I am assuming some sort of deal has been made and/or there are powerful forces behind the scenes at work here.

Salaam to all the Muslims.

I am really looking forward to this. However, it's going to be a huge showdown between General (rtd) Pervaiz Musharraf and Pakistan People's Party / Pakistan Muslim League (N).

Anything could happen.

General (rtd) Pervaiz Musharraf appears to be very confident about his return so I am assuming some sort of deal has been made and/or there are powerful forces behind the scenes at work here.

WALIKUM SALAM SUPARCO:pakistan: .:lol:

Interesting times ahead, so the "murtad" to some and "wajib-ul-qatal" to many is coming ; We might expect the same type of treatment meted out to Benazir and the situation will severely deteriorate the instant he sets foot on PureLand. The Baloch nationalists have declared a bounty of 12 Million dollars on his head, and the Punjabi Talibs have matched it penny for penny and the fight is on regarding who plucks his head first. If sane people in PacLand wish a smooth transition without chaos and anarchy resulting in Musharraf''s head, then it is better that Musharraf stays away completely until the new Government is formed post-Elections.

mushraf was very famous in 90s in pakistan ...i remember i was 7 or 8 years old when kargil happened.....:rolleyes:

Same here bro.:pakistan:

@ Topic, good to know, he was one aggressive leader & was driving Pakistan towards progress...did some mistakes in the end though.

Yes ,,,,,,,,,NS got shutup call from KSA, & he jst shutted up!lol

Not again........ I am tired of this farce now.

Come on, why do you say that? There's a perception that he announced his return many a times and then backed out. But he actually only announced one date and cancelled it at the last minute in the best interest of the country.

Back
Top Bottom