What's new

Musharraf moved to Karachi

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Today he moved to Karachi. ARY. Will stay in daughter home / PNS Shifa...

Few tv channel quote Musharraf close aides, that he refused to leave country.

Mofo come to karachi , Truly coward person I have ever seen. Always cr@ped in pants when ever he met real enemy.

coward are those who murdered thousands of Pakistani civilians in cold blood .. Mush helped clean this land from those retard jihadi extremists he wasnt sucessfull atleast we have few less of those

Few tv channel quote Musharraf close aides, that he refused to leave country.
That is why he is always busy filing petitions in the court and his petitions being rejected each time. He refused to leave country? Come on we all know his request to leave the country was denied.

ohh sure every MoFkrs like you, allways thinks like thT to your fathers to, cause you still think , that musharaf was the one?
I feel sorry for your current condition. :D
coward are those who murdered thousands of Pakistani civilians in cold blood .. Mush helped clean this land from those retard jihadi extremists he wasnt sucessfull atleast we have few less of those
You again accused Mush brigade of killing Thousand of civilians for few dollars, and now country is in worst situation then ever, thanks to Mushi for making everything easy for external powers to intrude our country with their proxy forces.

Last edited:
I feel sorry for your current condition. :D
i feel sorry for you fatherless situation?:omghaha:

That is why he is always busy filing petitions in the court and his petitions being rejected each time. He refused to leave country? Come on we all know his request to leave the country was denied.
yes sure he should not try azad adaliyaa?
oh he has no rights?

aye hae, bachi pade chir chir ker rahi he, aur pepper spray bhi nahi aaj bachi ke baas :rofl:
BTW whats MQM has to fight, back against this new wave of political terrorism jointly done by, PMLn & PPP using state police?

Mush is here :P

BlmTdVWCEAA3KNf.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom