What's new

Murata Renho: Japan's Strongest Female Politician is a Chinese-Japanese

She is allegiant to Abe - the right wing belligerent PM
She will be following Abe's directives just like a robot

51nPPQyoPOL._SY355_.jpg

Half Chinese politician is bad for China. They will always attack China policy and fuel to prove their loyalty for their adopted country as any sight of leaning towards China is deemed as betrayal towards their country interest. As like Aquino, who is half Chinese. He needs to maintain anti-China policy all the time to prevent rival accusing him of selling off the country to China.

A.O...
Remind me of Benigno Simeon Cojuangco Aquino III
And Lee Myung-bak.
The PM in Vietnam has studied in Guangxi.
Yingluck Shinawatra.
Basuki Tjahaja Purnama.
李光耀...

Last edited:
Half Chinese politician is bad for China. They will always attack China policy and fuel to prove their loyalty for their adopted country as any sight of leaning towards China is deemed as betrayal towards their country interest. As like Aquino, who is half Chinese. He needs to maintain anti-China policy all the time to prevent rival accusing him of selling off the country to China.

Nationality Japanese, ethnics she Chinese. Renho mother also Chinese but Japan national.

A.O...
Remind me of Benigno Simeon Cojuangco Aquino III
And Lee Myung-bak.
The PM in Vietnam has studied in Guangxi.
Yingluck Shinawatra.
Basuki Tjahaja Purnama.
李光耀...

Her father Taiwanese , mother Japanese of Chinese descent . She Japanese only in name . She even marry Chinese Japanese so her children Japanese in name Chinese blood

She not bad she good pointing out corruption but she popular because she for good fiscal planning not matter if she Chinese , Taiwanese background , so long she care for citizen and representing them then okay . Sometime she good to challenge Abe because Abe is American fanboy Abe is agent of Washington.

Yoshi-sama,

Remember the recent resignation of [大臣] 松島 みどり? Well as per my analysis in prior years she would come into conflict with 蓮舫 due to one particular issue regarding civil rights of criminals. I don't know if you are aware of legislated proceedings but there is a current law that forbids the serving of pork to muslim criminals / convicts --- and one of the proponents of this law was actually Renho --- as you may know she is an adamant civil rightists and also proponent / defender of women's rights in Japan. However 松島 みどり, when she was acting in the capacity of legislator was actually stated to have said, "Revoke the anti-pork law as it is reverse discrimination" , and as you may or may not know, such a statement was actually deeply offensive for the muslims living in Japan as well as the Muslim friends of Japan from around the world. It behooves me that Midori would say something asinine and deeply invective such as that and was actually glad to see Renho point out Midori's deeply insensitive comments and countered the appeals process.

And you know what I think Renho was right in pointing out the questionable statements of Midori. She was vindicated this past 2014 when it was announced that Midori was actually involved in corruption scandal, which led to her prompt resignation as Trade Minister. Tho I may not agree to all of thee points made by Renho throughout her time as Councillor , I do appraise her for her pro-civil rights stance, civil liberties propostions, and anti-corruption stances. We should look at the issue introspectively and through Kaizen --- identify the areas of weakness and find pragmatic solution(s). Renho and many of her constituents who support the DPJ are correct ; Japan has much to do in terms of anti-corruption and civil liberties action plan(s).

Arigadou Gozaimasu.

Her father Taiwanese , mother Japanese of Chinese descent . She Japanese only in name . She even marry Chinese Japanese so her children Japanese in name Chinese blood

THIS IS WHERE i disagree with you, now I understand that folks like you want a 'pure' Japan , but my friend there is no purity in the concept of 'Japan'. Genetic studies have shown time and time again that the modern day Japanese are not a 'homogenous' race, but rather a product of mixture of Chinese, Koreans, Okinawans, Ainu and other unidentified Asiatic peoples from the Asian mainland. Japan, for all intents and purposes, is a Hybrid Nation. So thus why should we care or emphasize who Renho married, or what ethnic background Renho's parents were ? All that matters is that Renho is a Japanese Citizen and a Japanese Legislator. There is no such thing as "Pure Race" , my friend. The only thing pure about us is that we are made of carbons, and that we will degrade after death.

That is Pure Truth.

Regards.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom