What's new

Mumbai's Supertalls Under Construction !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
India tower U/C
5806187361_6ec1d1fa18_b.jpg

Indiabulls Sky Forest

Part of the "Sky" residential development by Indiabulls Real Estate in Parel, the Indiabulls Sky Forest project is coming up on what used to be Jupiter Mills. The project which has been designed by Seattle based Callison architects will consist of 2 towers sitting on top of an 11 storey public parking lot.

2263584large.jpg

Construction

April 2010

img0759l.jpg

July 2010

indiabullsfinanceskyfor.jpg

NOV 2010

img0112dh.jpg

Why mumbai only?Need some iconic buildings for each of the major cities.

renderings and photoshopped are different..use wiki..India tower is under construction..Mumbai is undergoing a construction boom.

:S, bhai im not speaking pashtu, im simply saying pic are photoshop, post real under conc pix

Building high building is not much of a challenge. Countries around the world are doing it for a long time now. The challenge is to have 24x7 power supply so that lifts works day and night, enough water supply to feed all the residents in the building and most of all a well experienced and equipped fire force to save the residents from these tower in case of fire. In UAE its compulsory for buidlings of certain height to have a roof top helipad so that in case of emergency Civil Defense (Fire Force) helicopters can land and save people. Does our fire force even have a helicopter.:cheers:

i think common person wont be able to come in :lol:
Yep! An apartment will probably cost upwards of Rs 20 Crores! I would need to sell my soul to the devil to buy one!! :what: :cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom