What's new

Mumbai mosques turn volume down on call to prayer after Hindu leader’s demands

my great Pashtuns forefathers from different houses of clans ruled over you to.
And now look at you. Entire tribes destroyed. Todays Pashtuns have no political say in India what so ever. Those who lived by sword died by sword. Entire sultanate gone leaving no impact. Last remains of which are being erased by Hindu extremists.

You have good legacy of being a nobody before 1947 when the brits just dumbed and ran and let you natives kill yourselves.
We are someone right now. And you folk are indeed no one who cannot even rule your own lands. That too is dictated by US. A Pashtun leader just recently was thrown out of office by machinations of USA. KPK has been 2nd poorest province in Pakistan. Pashto language has no standing in the world and is often associated with likes of Afghanistan. KPK's GDP per capital is 857. Delhi, where you used to rule has over 5000. None of your universities in KPK have any standing in the world. About half of your people in KPK cann't even read and write. Even worst of states in India have 70% literacy rate. So, yes, we are good.

Courage it seems cann't give economy, healthcare and education or even sovereignty.

One can remain in survival mode. But same cannot be assumed about thriving mode.
Well if you are barely surviving all the time, then there is no hope of thriving. Trouble is, you are barely surviving because of your own folly and not due to conditions.

Last edited:
You lot talk cRap. Few thousands English enslaved you few hundred years. Left when they had enough of you, and your telling us you are a fighter against China lol

We Pashtuns Pakistan never let that happen to us neither did Baluchis or or our Sindhi
For over 2400 years you were subjugated people with being ruled by everyone between Achaemenids to British as early as 535BC to 1947

Earliest recorded history of your first subjugation was by Persian Achaemenids

Achaemenid conquest of the Indus Valley

And you are continuing the trend of external powers deciding your nation's fate even today, recent events involving USA

And you are continuing the trend of external powers deciding your nation's fate even today, recent events involving USA
Don't tell me that you believe US implemented regime change in Pakistan 🤦‍♂️

Don't tell me that you believe US implemented regime change in Pakistan 🤦‍♂️
Didn't do so directly or possibly even intentionally but are certainly are not protesting the outcome
Donald Lu might have made a passing comment on difficulties with Imran Govt and military interpreted it as green signal for potential American silence for Imran's ouster

Last edited:
Didn't do so directly or possibly event intentionally but are certainly are not protesting the outcome
Donald Lu might have made a passing comment on difficulties with Imran Govt and military interpreted it as green signal for potential American silence for Imran's ouster
Your interpretation is comical :laugh:

I think that Pakistani establishment may have been thinking of regime change even in last year. I remember a video by Shekar Gupta where he said that Imran is not playing ball with Pakistan army. Some Pakistani journalists were also saying that on the Print interview. The idea that the establishment was looking for 'green signal' from US is not likely.

For over 2400 years you were subjugated people with being ruled by everyone between Achaemenids to British as early as 535BC to 1947

Earliest recorded history of your first subjugation was by Persian Achaemenids

Achaemenid conquest of the Indus Valley

and this is exactly why a good chunk of your army is made up of Indus valley migratory groups 🤔
Hindu jaat ,gujjars,, Sikhs, Dogra, J&K rifles etc too (you guys treat both like some martial gods along with Gorkhas)- all of em are migratory tribes of Indus valley of last 500-700 years with very similar genetics to Indus people and history traced back to the valley
- you guys made a bunch of cowards your frontline soldiers for decades while knowing full well who they are? that sounds stupid af on your part

Not that there's a need to get a medal from Indians of all people :lol: - history is written from warriors in Khorasan, to indic indus valley generals, jat cavalry, foot soldiers leading Ghaznavid army into Persia and turning their cities ,armies into nothing or to the WWs or to modern wars

no need for certificates from you lot :lol:

Last edited:
It all adds up and they lose their patience and empathy.

Its such BS, nightclub music, people blaring bollywood music, mandirs doing loud pujas with bells, diwali pollution, holi pollution with paint everywhere, general noise pollution and now suddenly they have an issue with an azaan that lasts less than 2 min? Its such BS, these people already had biases and hatred towards muslims, all they are trying to do is harass and humiliate people to satisfy their own demented fetishes.
This law should be applied to all faiths.

and yet we only see these technicalities enforced against a marginalized community. I'm sure thats a coincidence. lol

one seat schmun seat, his party is literally dictating the entire state if not many others.

either democracy is failing India or India is failing democracy

Kaise hai sahab ji? Is everything fine?

Hindus using loopholes and tricks to oppress people of Islamic faith. It’s funny though, because if hindus studied history they’d know that whenever there was supression of Islam, it only resulted in an increase of Islam spreading.
the era of religion is over, so any one taking pride in his book or nabi is a fool in today's age, only way to progress is knowledge
Almost all gods, their books, their theories do not stand the present knowledge of humans,
Amount of mulhids & murtads will overtake believers in just 1 generation (20-30 years) in the most religious setups

Azaan is the Muslim call to prayer, made five times a day from a mosque last a for a few minutes for the believers you trolls! What wrong is there,in it ? Noise pollution haha , when you guys are choking under your own clap trap vehicle smog I’m really surprised any one can hear our beautiful Azan amongst your never ending mass of humans noise

tell me do people go to Hajj on Airplane or Camel
tell me do people fight war with Guns or Swords
tell me do people wash their a** with water or stones

Base line is things change, we evolve as time progresses, we cannot live 1400 years ago always
So send a whatsapp instead of shouting out loud, simple solution haiiii

Last edited:
the era of religion is over, so any one taking pride in his book or nabi is a fool in today's age, only way to progress is knowledge
Almost all gods, their books, their theories do not stand the present knowledge of humans,
Amount of mulhids & murtads will overtake believers in just 1 generation (20-30 years) in the most religious setups

tell me do people go to Hajj on Airplane or Camel
tell me do people fight war with Guns or Swords
tell me do people wash their a** with water or stones

Base line is things change, we evolve as time progresses, we cannot live 1400 years ago always
So send a whatsapp instead of shouting out loud, simple solution haiiii

Modernity can not replace spirituality as the two are completely different things. That’s why Indians despite all their modernity still rub cow dung on themselves and go skinny dipping in the ganga with dead bodies floating by.

Modernity can not replace spirituality as the two are completely different things. That’s why Indians despite all their modernity still rub cow dung on themselves and go skinny dipping in the ganga with dead bodies floating by.
not even 1% , and stats prove that a small fraction is believing your POV

By your logic you should use camel instead of cars

Back
Top Bottom