What's new

Mumbai mosques turn volume down on call to prayer after Hindu leader’s demands

mandirs doing loud pujas with bells, diwali pollution, holi pollution with paint everywhere, general noise pollution and now suddenly they have an issue with an azaan that lasts less than 2 min?
the sound of those bells does not reach the entire neighborhood 5 times a day, 365 days a year.. there IS a difference.

Its such BS, nightclub music, people blaring bollywood music, mandirs doing loud pujas with bells, diwali pollution, holi pollution with paint everywhere, general noise pollution and now suddenly they have an issue with an azaan that lasts less than 2 min? Its such BS, these people already had biases and hatred towards muslims, all they are trying to do is harass and humiliate people to satisfy their own demented fetishes.

and yet we only see these technicalities enforced against a marginalized community. I'm sure thats a coincidence. lol
Tell me a western country that allows loud speakers. It is the direction we would like to go. This direction to remove loud speakers is a state decision not a central govt. mandate. I wish they did that in my city also. 😪

the sound of those bells does not reach the entire neighborhood 5 times a day, 365 days a year..

No it goes for hours on end, bells clanging left and right, and sadhus chanting from what I can remember.

there IS a difference.

Yeah the difference being that RSS Brahmins think they should be allowed, but marginalized group that they hate, they think the state should make their lives miserable and harass them, and selectively enforce technicalities b/c the visible symbol of "the other" existing seems to enrage them. Same mentality of harassing women with hijabs, all these years no issue with woman in dupattas, no issue even with sikh pagri(I'm sure they will come after them once they are satisfied with harassing muslims who are larger in numbers) now suddenly its an issue, and try to enforce technicalities to make their lives miserable. The contant psychotic and possessive behavior in try to control the personal affairs of people they have contempt for, from what they eat to what they wear, to how they live their lives. Its just pathetic insecurities.

In a non-muslim country, using loudspeakers for adhan should be completely banned. It disturbs the sleep of the majority non-muslim community and creates additional problems for us. Imagine a Christian church using loudspeaker in Pakistan and middle east. I bet the Christian church will be vandalised by islamic mobs backed by the mullahs.

In Pakistani not only do they use large speakers but also very loud bells….
That being said there is no need for loud speakers in non-Muslims countries.

If they have standard laws for everyone and enforced equally than I see no issues, azan should be allowed but I guess with Lower volumes

Pakistan should also standardize timing of azan, it's annoying when every 30 minutes you get to hear azan from the 10th mosque in the neighborhood

Standard timing issued by municipality 5 times a day only

In a non-muslim country, using loudspeakers for adhan should be completely banned. It disturbs the sleep of the majority non-muslim community and creates additional problems for us. Imagine a Christian church using loudspeaker in Pakistan and middle east. I bet the Christian church will be vandalised by islamic mobs backed by the mullahs.
Tell me you have not seen pakistani Churches without telling me 🤣🤣

Don't these Indian Muslims know that this is a political means used by Hindu politicians to vote. If you make concessions here today, new Hindu politicians will ask you to make more concessions in the future. Until one day, they will raise a butcher's knife to you for the vote. In populist countries, you can't retreat if you want to live.

Back
Top Bottom