What's new

Mumbai demo turns violent, two dead and dozens injured

Hindus are religiously persecuted and have second class status in both Bangladesh and Pakistan but what about Muslims why they coming to India when they separated at their will in 1947 and got their new country.

Indian Muslims chose India but why Bangladeshis need to come to India when they separated from us at their will.
It doesnt matter how they are treated in Pak or Bangla. It is nothing to do with us. They should have migrated to India in 1947 itself. Why migrating now?

What a retard you are.

man my opinion would not have changed if he was hindu or muslim or sikh.

Hope in next few years all Indian wake up and do an ethenic(Politic) cleansing of Kangress and other fake secular parties. They are the reason of all issues. Once dya ll of these traitors should be hanged or drowened in Indian Ocean.

It doesnt matter how they are treated in Pak or Bangla. It is nothing to do with us. They should have migrated to India in 1947 itself. Why migrating now?

Yesterday, you were talking exactly opposite of that. Every country in the world gives asylum to the religiously persecuted community so do we. Even Rohingyas are getting refugee status in India.

By the way why they are coming to India?
Imagine how difficult for some one to migrate from one country to another country where you dont have any one. Leaving all your belongings there?

Only poverty made them come here. They did not come here to increase muslims count.

Yes you are literate terrorist

I get it. don't get worked up, alright! Kya secular secular kar raha hain? dimag kam hain? Secular simply means irreligious. Hindus, for that matter Budhhists, Jains aren't really religious to begin with because the term "religion" implies Abrahamic Religions which had too much control over state affairs in the recent past, hence secularism. Others like Taoism Shintoism of China or confucianinsm aren't religions just like Indian traditions like Jain Buddha Hindu Dharamas. state secularism doesn't necessitate it citizens to have a certain opinion about certain religion. We don't have to have a good impression or opinion about abhorrent inhumane ideologies like Islamism, Jihadism. It's the duty of Muslims to reform their community before more people human suffering happens on it's account.

By the way why they are coming to India?
Imagine how difficult for some one to migrate from one country to another country where you dont have any one. Leaving all your belongings there?

Only poverty made them come here. They did not come here to increase muslims count.

Its their stupidity, they separated from us and got their Islamic country, they should live there and die there, none of our concern.

Yesterday, you were talking exactly opposite of that. Every country in the world gives asylum to the religiously persecuted community so do we. Even Rohingyas are getting refugee status in India.
Now also i think same brother.
Allow any one who wants to come here if they are opressed, hungry.
It should not be like if muslims migrated protest. Hindu migrated welcome.
I quoted about hindus migration because i just want others to remind that to India it is not just muslims migrating.

Its their stupidity, they separated from us and got their Islamic country, they should live there and die there, none of our concern.
If your logic applies same to Hindu migrants. then still you are right. no compains.

Now also i think same brother.
Allow any one who wants to come here if they are opressed, hungry.
It should not be like if muslims migrated protest. Hindu migrated welcome.
I quoted about hindus migration because i just want others to remind that to India it is not just muslims migrating.

Buddy there are 50 rich Muslims countries, why should we accommodate these people who always hated us and separated from us.

If your logic applies same to Hindu migrants. then still you are right. no compains.

Why would Hindu want an Islamic Republic and love to be persecuted? Buddy I have nothing against Indian Muslims but these Bangladesh should have no right to come to India when they separated from us.

Same applies to Hindus. They dont have write to migrate to India.
India is not a hindu country. Its a secular country.

Yes out of 50 mulims countries many are secular countries you wont mention that. Those bangladeshis will chose that country if they have money to get tickets and Visa.

Good that you are one of the very few left who doesnt oppose muslims in India. really respect for that.

Buddy there are 50 rich Muslims countries, why should we accommodate these people who always hated us and separated from us.

Why would Hindu want an Islamic Republic and love to be persecuted? Buddy I have nothing against Indian Muslims but these Bangladesh should have no right to come to India when they separated from us.
Hindu migrants to India i ment

As I already pointed out giving asylum to religiously persecuted people is done everywhere in the world. A Bangladeshi Muslim is not religiously persecuted.

If they are poor they should look at other Muslims countries who are living a lavish life, we have no responsibility towards them as they hate us and preferred to erase their Indian identity 65 yrs ago.

Yes out of 50 mulims countries many are secular countries you wont mention that. Those bangladeshis will chose that country if they have money to get tickets and Visa.

Good that you are one of the very few left who doesnt oppose muslims in India. really respect for that.

Hindu migrants to India i ment

Actually Hindus, Sikhs, shias, Ahmedis, Jains, parsis, Buddhists from Pakistan have a right to migrate to India and we have a moral obligation too. I ll tell you why. It has to do with Partition. Pakistan choose to be "Islamic"(we did not ask that nor we could control that) and Muslim league argued that Indian Muslims need a country of their own with which most Muslims agreed and a few disagreed and some unwillingly choose to stay. The popular support came from muslims who wanted to purge their land of the Hindus which they got successfully. while India neither went down that path of forcing all the Muslims out even though the assorted Muslim country got 33% of land with less than 30%(25-30) Muslims in Subcontinent population with Half of it staying back in India so 20% of the Population got 33% land and resources. Today, Non-Muslims of this Islamic republic are entitled to leave the Islamic Lands to the supposed Non-Muslim India in contrast to Muslim Pakistan of the Subcontinent because they weren't supposed to stay according the people who supported the Partition and they were living a life of mercy. While India Choose to be a secular country and everyone irrespective of creed could be Indian. would you want to condemn people for our misgivings?

In pakistan and ME countries : allah and his book have highest sovereignty , sharia is must
in india and western world : oh shut up we have secularism

different tones of some "peaceful" people.india is secular because hindus allow it to be secular that should be in head of every indian.:angel:

So called patriotic Indians

603486_465035500180986_1400236798_n.jpg

These Animals be Controlled By Laws like Sharia... India should impose Sharia Law for Muslims in India... let them be happy with there Laws & get the taste of there own medicine ...

Because they are being mistreated .......

They are being oppressed and as an Indian and Hindu , it is our right to protect them .......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom