What's new

Mumbai demo turns violent, two dead and dozens injured

No, they do not. BD and Pakistan are separated by 1000 miles. 150 million Muslims in India could secure their own country connecting these two countries so that one giant Muslim majority country in South Asia could be formed, free of Brahminist radical terrorists intent on imposing their visions of a pre-medieval Ram Rajya.

This response is only meant for one specific retard.Dude, is this the trait of Muslims.? Hindus allowed Muslims to stay in India even when separate country was formed for them. Rather than being grateful, you are advocating more partitions?

This is the attitude which leads to people becoming anti muslim. This attitude leads to all hatred against Muslims world over. Have you ever thought of that.

Have some shame...

I don't have any words after watching this pic.....

But these types of swine's are the only reason because which stereotype for whole community arise!!

This f@#k should be thrown in prison for life!!

Nope throw this $on on bi* to myanmar, they will treat him well.

No, they do not. BD and Pakistan are separated by 1000 miles. 150 million Muslims in India could secure their own country connecting these two countries so that one giant Muslim majority country in South Asia could be formed, free of Brahminist radical terrorists intent on imposing their visions of a pre-medieval Ram Rajya.
Dont wory beta, if they want a separate country, they will push all BD peoples to bay of bengal and make BD as part of INdia.

Dude, is this the trait of Muslims.? Hindus allowed Muslims to stay in India even when separate country was formed for them. Rather than being grateful, you are advocating more partitions?

This is the attitude which leads to people becoming anti muslim. This attitude leads to all hatred against Muslims world over. Have you ever thought of that.

Have some shame...

Dude this not a problem between Muslim and other religions. It is aproblem because of ba$$terds who have enterd our country illigally from eastern side and there @ss lickiers Kangressis and other so called secularr parties

DANGA TIME

1727078.jpg

THEN..DANDA TIME

1727074.jpg

1727072.jpg

anybody going to guess TOI,pseudo media headline if the same would be done by SS or VHP

Hindu extremists masscred 2 people in mumbai riots , 55 injured

Ruckus in mumbai as Hindu extremists killed 2 during riots

and headline in present situation

Two killed as protest over Assam riots turns violent in Mumbai - The Times of India

Pick them up and put refugee camps at the border.....or create a ghetto for them to live or ask to go back....Why should India always have to take refugees on the expense of our internal security and local people. I don't want because of these illegal immigrants, local muslims to be considered as threat and pay the price.
Y not capture the equivalent BD land and then set up the refugee camp there as new country?:cheesy:

PS:btw im for all peacefully dissolving BD into india as 30th state.

Y not capture the equivalent BD land and then set up the refugee camp there as new country?:cheesy:

PS:btw im for all peacefully dissolving BD into india as 30th state.
I don't want BD.....but send back these illegal immigrants, mine the borders, pick them and force them to go back even on gun point but not killing,

I don't want anymore burden on my country coz my village don't get sufficient electricity coz these people who were not supposed to be here at first place, are using it in cities.

I don't want BD.....but send back these illegal immigrants, mine the borders, pick them and force them to go back even on gun point but not killing,

I don't want anymore burden on my country coz my village don't get sufficient electricity coz these people who were not supposed to be here at first place, are using it in cities.
Shall we please do away with all the diseased states of india like UP etc to reduce the burden on india.

remember kautilya's golden words ie if the countries on the periphery of the state are not stable then it wont take long for your own state to get engulfed into fire.so he suggested to keep those countries under influence.

Shall we please do away with all the diseased states of india like UP etc to reduce the burden on india.
Its about local 1.2 billion Indians and 3 million illegal immigrants. First one are our responsibility while the latter one are our liability.

Don't get specific, look at entire picture....

remember kautilya's golden words ie if the countries on the periphery of the state are not stable then it wont take long for your own state to get engulfed into fire.so he suggested to keep those countries under influence.
Not any more, if there is technology, you can contain it......if we can't contain it, eradicate it.....that's how nature works, that's how a nation should...especially like ours who is over and over again screwed by the inept leaders and hostile neighbors.

Its about local 1.2 billion Indians and 3 million illegal immigrants. First one are our responsibility while the latter one are our liability.

Not any more, if there is technology, you can contain it......if we can't contain it, eradicate it.....that's how nature works, that's how a nation should...especially like ours who is over and over again screwed by the inept leaders and hostile neighbors.

Any proof of illegal BD immigrants in India available?

Whole subcontinent is india's responsibility and indian leaders always shied from their responsibilities.

nation,visa /passport etc are the concept of western imposed world order.we are foolishly following their footsteps.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom