What's new

Mumbai demo turns violent, two dead and dozens injured

Yeah shitty Bangladeshi immigrants..

We local Muslim population are facing abuses for no reason

Y doesn't BSF close the borders ?? How bad is the situation at Bangladeshi border ??
I know our border with Pakistan is heavily guarded

150 million Muslims in india must have their own country.

Coming from a mouth of a Chinese where Muslims aren't even allowed to pray and observe fasts :lol:

576170_332488470171810_161866602_n.jpg

OIC and attention of major Muslim countries shoud be drawn on indian ethnic clensing.

Actually illegal bangladeshis should stop ethnic cleansing of Indian who started this riot be killing bodos.

Only 2 got killed in police firing ?

Hate to say this...but thiswas perfect time for another Jallianwala bagh type operation, Mumbai police should have had opened the mouth of its sub-machine guns.

Destroying property in Mumbai for something that happened in Assam and Myanmar.

Why? Because they dont have the GUTS to go and fight Bodos in Assam and the military junta in Myanmar...bloody COWARDS, NINCOMPOOPS and IMPOTENT people.

I don't have any words after watching this pic.....

But these types of swine's are the only reason because which stereotype for whole community arise!!

This f@#k should be thrown in prison for life!!

150 million Muslims in india must have their own country.

While Muslim got their own country at the time of Independence i.e. Pakistan and Bangladesh, when are you giving Tibetans freedom and their own country.

As far as above riots are concerned, some education will fix these issues in future, provided Congress I and soem other so caled secular parties as well as Communits and Leftis parties, stop indulging in vote bank politics and encourage Bangladeshi Migrants.

Musilims in north east have got the critical mass. They have now made their own political party and have decided to put their own candidates in election. They do not need Congress - I now. In the last election they won good number of seats....Congress - I will now indulge in riots and create fear in minds of Muslims to vote for them. This was their tactics for a long time in Bihar ( they do not believe in Developmental Politics but fear politics) until one fine day Lallo used the same threat to unseat them.

Expect Congress I to loose power, permanently and strong Nationalist leader taking over. However right now theer are none. Only when Advani and some other politicians ( who just want to be PM by any cost ) die of age, we will get some refreshing young blood in BJP. BJP needs to also induct Muslims in Party and remove many fears. BJP should become the real nationlaist party where natinalist people from all religions should be welcome.

let's see. Karma is *****..

They have 2 country, Pakistan and BD... If they want they can migrate.. No one is stopping them...

No, they do not. BD and Pakistan are separated by 1000 miles. 150 million Muslims in India could secure their own country connecting these two countries so that one giant Muslim majority country in South Asia could be formed, free of Brahminist radical terrorists intent on imposing their visions of a pre-medieval Ram Rajya.

No, they do not. BD and Pakistan are separated by 1000 miles. 150 million Muslims in India could secure their own country connecting these two countries so that one giant Muslim majority country in South Asia could be formed, free of Brahminist radical terrorists intent on imposing their visions of a pre-medieval Ram Rajya.

Why? So that they can dance to the tunes of 'Poont koira dimu' while blown up into pieces by talibs?

but what to do of the small problem of 800 million hindus ??

Yeah shitty Bangladeshi immigrants..

We local Muslim population are facing abuses for no reason

Y doesn't BSF close the borders ?? How bad is the situation at Bangladeshi border ??
I know our border with Pakistan is heavily guarded

Coming from a mouth of a Chinese where Muslims aren't even allowed to pray and observe fasts :lol:

I saw some photos of Lungiwala protestor don't seem like Marathi or Konkani or Southie or UP-Bihar.

Back
Top Bottom