What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats where my point is..pak govt should investigate and produce enough evidence before the court if the evidence given by india is not sufficient.
When Pakistan want access to ajmal kasaab India says NO

When Pakistan want to visit the site you guys say NO

When Pakistan want to interview the Indians you guys say NO

SO how will we investigate and produce evidence..

well I am not an Indian to speak English in Desi accent......tum logo nay humain bhee badnam kiya hua hay.....and btw hez not speaking English you 1st grader

You are badnam in all the accents .. :rofl:

Cannot believe you people supporting the terrorist.

By the time we make These dossiers which anyway are Re Directed to there Waste baskets , We could focus on Our work, We tried the best To go diplomatically to get Justice to those who laid down there Lives In 26/11, So next time if anything happens Like this, We need not fear the World Before taking Immediate actions On the Country which Supports It, Which can Be Pointed Out with closed eyes even by a 5 year old Kid...

RIP The Dead, We tried Our best In Getting You all Justice

By the time we make These dossiers which anyway are Re Directed to there Waste baskets , We could focus on Our work, We tried the best To go diplomatically to get Justice to those who laid down there Lives In 26/11, So next time if anything happens Like this, We need not fear the World Before taking Immediate actions On the Country which Supports It, Which can Be Pointed Out with closed eyes even by a 5 year old Kid...

RIP The Dead, We tried Our best In Getting You all Justice

Thanks for telling us that you are among those 5 year old kids.

Now its understood why Indian members come here and throw out their verbal trash, as being 5 years their own minds don't work to its full potential nor they have the required intellect, so whatever is fed to them, they accept that as truth and come here to throw up the trash in their minds.

Good to have known this fact.

Thanks for telling us that you are among those 5 year old kids.

Now its understood why Indian members come here and throw out their verbal trash, as being 5 years their own minds don't work to its full potential nor they have the required intellect, so whatever is fed to them, they accept that as truth and come here to throw up the trash in their minds.

Good to have known this fact.

I have not been offending, so as you are a Mod, I respectfully tell U, Please Do not quote anything and everything which comes across u...

I have every right to speak on Behalf of those Who laid down there Lives in this brutal Murder.... I speak on behalf of that 5 year old kid, I speak of that Old man who lost his Grand Children, I speak on behalf of the mother who lost her 5 year old child, I speak on Behalf of all those who were Killed,And I have every damn Rights to do so....

When Pakistan want access to ajmal kasaab India says NO

When Pakistan want to visit the site you guys say NO

When Pakistan want to interview the Indians you guys say NO

SO how will we investigate and produce evidence..

and in addition to that, when once Pakistan has said that the provided evidences are not sufficient to take solid actions against accused persons, india is keep sending same so-called evidences and increase the number with nth-dossier.. :sick:

they are thinking that increasing number of dossiers will gonna work lol

I have not been offending, so as you are a Mod, I respectfully tell U, Please Do not quote anything and everything which comes across u...

I have every right to speak on Behalf of those Who laid down there Lives in this brutal Murder.... I speak on behalf of that 5 year old kid, I speak of that Old man who lost his Grand Children, I speak on behalf of the mother who lost her 5 year old child, I speak on Behalf of all those who were Killed,And I have every damn Rights to do so....

Ohhh so you are concerned about the ones killed on that side of the border and give a damn to the ones who got killed on this side becoz they are not humans or should i use some other word.

We are well aware of what India has done in the past and what it is doing currently. No need to ask me to prove it as I know what I know and don't have to tell you guys as it is worthless, and if proof is required, none has been provided by you people when asked for.

So if you have your damn rights, I also have my damn rights to reply to people who are having some thoughts not based on reality and uttering their rubbish on this forum.

And as of now I am not offending anyone, when I will do you will be the first to know and I will quote whatever rubbish is uttered to counter it.

And people like you should be countered as your intentions are well known to us.

We as Pakistanis have & had fully condoned the barbaric incident and are not in favor of anything of such nature to have happened or happen in future, so you have no right to come here and accuse and write your baseless BS about Pakistan and Pakistanis.

And to recollect your memory, it was India who supported, armed and trained a terrorist organization Mukhti Bani and used it in killing innocent Pakistanis of East Pakistan, so this tradition of using proxies for killing innocents and using it as strategic asset was started by India, ask your own country to why have started such a tradition due to which innocents on both sides are still dying to this day.

So before you utter your BS about Pakistan, do see your own country's record of using the same tactics in the past as well as in present.

Well GOP's intention was clear right at the beginning when it took them more than 1 month to accept Kasab. Also the drama how the Parents were replaced by ISI men and how the villagers were told not to identify Kasab on Camera. The same villagers were unhappy when Kasab was sentenced and there are still some who believe he is Amar Singh.

Please use the correct helping verb. Not WERE, rather WAS. Only one is proven please check who are other 9 ;) you may find some local roots

I would still prefer 'WERE ' BCOZ YOUR LITTLE KASAB TOLD THE WHOLE TRUTH. guess what.. They were all PAKISTANIES.
By the way we are still investigating if some locals helped them.if so then india will not hesitate to bring him to the law.

Bad luck for him that he was caught otherwise he would have done the same like other Indian terrorist sarbjeet singh who have killed people in Lahore in bomb blasts

sarbjeet singh? wasn't that the case where the key witness Shaukat Salim is caught on tape retracting his statement.?

Anyway,i take back the first statement i made,it was ignorant on my part to generalize whole of Pakistani mindset.so:cheers:

From what i know is mukthibahini were not terrorists.They simply have been denied their right to form the govt after the election (awami league 167 of 169 seats but But ppp leader zulfikar ali bhuto opposed and the president denied his rights and called the army which is dominated by west pakistanies. Then army cracked down dhaka and arrested awani league leader.On 27 march 1971 rebel leader Ziaur rahman A rebellious leader in pak army declared independence on behalf on mujibur.Then awami league leaders formed goverment in exile.east pakistani Rifles defected to rebellion.A Guerilla group of civilian was formed to help the bangladeshi army.
indian involvement - Pak army conducted wide spread Genocide Against bengali population particularly against hindu population. Indian border is opened for refugees.india appealed international community but no result.(india was under huge pressure from refuge burden*) and indian pm Decided that it was more effective to end the genocide by force than simply give home to refugees.indira gandhi announced support to muktibahini and started giving training.
this is wat wikipedia says what you say ??

Last edited:
From what i know is mukthibahini were not terrorists.They simply have been denied their right to form the govt after the election (awami league 167 of 169 seats but But ppp leader zulfikar ali bhuto opposed and the president denied his rights and called the army which is dominated by west pakistanies. Then army cracked down dhaka and arrested awani league leader.On 27 march 1971 rebel leader Ziaur rahman A rebellious leader in pak army declared independence on behalf on mujibur.Then awami league leaders formed goverment in exile.east pakistani Rifles defected to rebellion.A Guerilla group of civilian was formed to help the bangladeshi army.
indian involvement - Pak army conducted wide spread Genocide Against bengali population particularly against hindu population. Indian border is opened for refugees.india appealed international community but no result.(india was under huge pressure from refuge burden*) and indian pm Decided that it was more effective to end the genocide by force than simply give home to refugees.indira gandhi announced support to muktibahini and started giving training.
this is wat wikipedia says what you say ??

keep ur crap outta here, and talk about the topic, keep rest of things to their respective threads.. :tdown:

keep ur crap outta here, and talk about the topic, keep rest of things to their respective threads.. :tdown:

Sorry for being off topic. But look above and you will find mr. Moderator mentioned that muKti bahini as terrorists and i was just answering.

The 11th dossier contains response to pak's Queries and additional information.
so this must help pakistan to investigate more and take action against LET CHIEF.
IS NOT LET BANNED BY UN ? IF SO WHY NOT BANN THEM IN PAKISTAN ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom