What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the issue being contested is that there needs to be some other credible source to back up these 'sensationalist' accounts in the Indian media.

Surely since this was a memo filed by US prosecutors, there will be US/Western sources with the details of that memo that validate the material presented in the Indian media.

The skepticism of these accounts arises from the fact that the ToI has been publishing all sorts of 'anonymous sources' based stories maligning Pakistan related to the Headley/Rana case.

Now this account does at least attribute a proper source (memo filed by US prosecutors) so I am not as skeptical of its veracity, but Pakistanis can be excused for being skeptical because of all the unsubstantiated rubbish published in the past few days.

very true AM... I mean had they posted this article from a credible source like Toronto Star or something that doesn't show utter bias and mud slinging .. Id be willing to discuss it... But my issue with these people is they post constant garbage stuff from sources who have nothing better to do than try to get dirt on Pakistan...This article has also been posted in toronto star and it might be fairly accurate.

I think the issue being contested is that there needs to be some other credible source to back up these 'sensationalist' accounts in the Indian media.

Surely since this was a memo filed by US prosecutors, there will be US/Western sources with the details of that memo that validate the material presented in the Indian media.

The skepticism of these accounts arises from the fact that the ToI has been publishing all sorts of 'anonymous sources' based stories maligning Pakistan related to the Headley/Rana case.

Now this account does at least attribute a proper source (memo filed by US prosecutors) so I am not as skeptical of its veracity, but Pakistanis can be excused for being skeptical because of all the unsubstantiated rubbish published in the past few days.
What you are saying is understandable.

However, this is how it works:
- FBI officer personally came over at the instruction of Obama and advised the RAW and IB
- RAW and IB in turn handed out a set of questionnaire
- Indian media, you know will go any length to get any info on these transactions through internal sources. These sources typically oblige at the condition of anonymity.

So while these are anonymously quoted, does not mean they are made up. Tell me, since this episode of 26/11 what pertaining news from Indian media turned out false in THIS regard that -
- the perpetrators were Pakistanis
- they came via boat
- the handlers were Pakistanis
- Links to Pak army personal (now being uncovered by US)
All has now been proven and acknowledged by GOP.

However, do feel free to live in denial. The height of denial here (this thread was created today in a pak forum):
PakPassion - Pakistan Cricket Forum - Ajmal Kasab Interogation Video
They still believe Ajmal Kasab is not a Pakistani.

You could argue in the same vein that the Pakistani conspiracy tales should also be accorded merit. Unfortunately, they still lack in any factual findings all over these years and has lost reputation now.

The WHOLE world is convinced about the web of terrorism being patronized, harbored, sympathized and nurtured within Pakistan by a section of state actors and society.

Last edited:
At 11.02 in the video, a eye witness narrates, "There was a devout man behind me, and he called out for a muslim holy man to help him. When the terrorist heard, he killed him."
My God!!! Please destroy these terrorists, (and freedom fighters) from the face of earth.

Please watch the video in the thread
defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/39908-terror-mumbai-dispatches-powerful-hbo-channel-4-documentary.html
before debating on any more Mumbai-Terror Conspiracy theories.

For my India friends i have sumed up the analysis of Zaid Hamid( the great analyst from Pakistan) on Mumbai attack, from the above posted Video.

1.Mosad- CIA- RSS- RAW Nexus!!

2.Earlier he said Kasab is an Indian and his name is Amar Singh!! Now he is saying he was a Pakistani who was in Indian jail and it is really easy to plant evidence by exploiting him.

3.Mumbai attack further evidence of Anglo-USA-RSS-Mosad Nexus.

4.Col. Purohit wanted to have Indian govt. in exile in Israel. As per Zaid Hamid he said this during his trial in India.

5.Indian main stream is hijacked by RSS, bajrang Dal

6.Indian nuclear weapons have already gone to the hands of Indian extremists.

7.Col. Purohit was planning a coup to take over india in nexus with Israel.

8.There was specific American Intelligence that Taj Mahal Hotel will be attacked from sea on Oct 2008.

9.India did not share any evidence with Interpol.

10.Maharashtra Times the leading daily of Maharashtra have reported all the terrorist were talking in Marathi.

You are a spoiler :D Revealed the whole story of this episode Ssshhahhh.

On a serious note, LOL, you watched the whole thing :rofl:?

Correction

The media outlets in India are convinced that there are Terrorism supporters in Pakistan

Fact:
Allies, and world was wrong to go invade , Afghanistan it messed up their economy and also destroyed and misplaced civilians

Kashmir is Part of Pakistan, and the regions has to go thru civilian
voting to make sure it is returned to Pakistan. You can't keep an army in city to stop ppl from living. (Based on 1947 UN resolutions which has to be implemented). Soon military blance will be equal to some extent.

Stopping Pakistan waters in Dam's is violation of agreement between India and Pakistan - which India is violating

There are terrorist in Pakistan , so are terrorist in India :coffee: Shiv Sena is a Terrorist organization they routinely vendalize and terrorize ppl in India , bu they are protected by gov locally , so in essese Indian gov is also supporting terrorist elements

Also Terrorists destroyed some mosques in india , I think it was a big issue, but again the Indian gov supported , the Terrorist acts by not acting on that legal court case for 14 years + so that is supporting act of Terrorism I am being very practical

If Indians are concerned about Terrorism they should note we also have lost hotel buildings in Pakistan due to bomb blast , I doubt our gov would be interested in blowing up hotels when we can gain more by resolving Kashmir issue and trade... etc

Sure , now - Act in Mumbai happened

BUT

a) Lets not forget Indian Army was being investigated by some one in India who got
murdered that night - would an army have a stake in that ?? Why not ...how esle
would anyone break defences?? Unless someone left the door open ??

Brother i guess you didn't bother reading the post and the questions of Kavita, confusingly reporting an information is something else and vest disappearing and showing a different body, blood disappearing etc are two completely different things so at least someone tried answering the questions unlike the fellow country men .... I will be really happy to see some more mature arguments being put forward instead of pics being posted, in reply to Kavita's questions and the interview of Amaresh Misra

Radio: Amaresh Misra & Ahmed Quraishi on Chicago?s ABN Radio Pak Alert Press

:cheers:

Barret : Maybe im digressing .. but whats the issue all about? Mrs.Karkare is asking questions about the missing vest ... to which the JJ hospital staff have responded that they could not locate it as quite a many victims were brought in during that chaos and they could not pin point which jacket did karkare wore?

Karkare’s vest not pierced; Gafoor blames colleagues

what these Animals did and are doing is disgusting in every way.:hitwall:

All true. Terrorism has no religion.

BTW please don't quote posts which aim to spam or flame. Leave it to the mods. It sort of defeats the purpose of removing the post.

There was an incident in CST where terrorist killed a child in front of her mother and also shoot the mother who is pregnant killing her unborn child..she is a Muslim..how can those bastards justify that??2 children of her lost their lives in front of her..how can she forget this?

Last edited:
This shows has highlighted how massively there was an intelligence failure on the Indian side and the US. Headley was monitored for quite a while, his phone and conversations recorded which clearly shows he was on the US radar but like any black ops, the US never tends to get other countries involved. Had they done so in advance then maybe this could have been nipped in the bud a long time back. Then again..........here are bombs going off in Pakistan and Afghanistan, dont see the point why Pakistan should be more concerned with the Mumbai attacks over their won, the Indian are reaping what they sow. Its their problem.

An American man charged with plotting the attacks on Mumbai was a double agent for both the United States and al-Qaeda terror group Lashkar e Taiba, Indian officials have claimed.

By Dean Nelson in New Delhi

David Headley, a Pakistan-born American national arrested in Chicago in October, is alleged to have carried out reconnaissance missions in the run-up to the Mumbai attacks, in which 166 people were killed.

He is also believed to have been present in the terrorists' "control room" in Pakistan where their handlers directed the killing spree over an open telephone line.

According to Indian officials, Headley travelled to India again in March this year, with the knowledge of American agencies who did not inform their Indian counterparts. During the trip, Headley is alleged to have collected intelligence for future terrorist attacks on civilian and military targets, including India's National Defence College.

Indian officials are desperate to question Headley but have been frustrated by American refusals to grant them access. A team of Indian investigators travelled to Washington shortly after Headley was arrested in October but soon returned after their American counterparts told them they would not be able to meet him.

They want to question him about the Mumbai attacks involved Pakistan's ISI intelligence agency in any way and the role of Indian extremists in providing logistical support.

American officials say that under US law they cannot force any person in their custody to give evidence to foreign agencies. But Indian intelligence officers have questioned why Washington is not doing more to help their own inquiry and suggested Headley's connections with American intelligence agencies is behind the reluctance.

Headley, who was born Daood Syed Gilani and schooled in Pakistan before moving to Philadelphia with his American mother in 1977, was convicted of smuggling heroin into the United States in 1998. He served only 15 months in jail after agreeing to become an informant for the Drugs Enforcement Administration (DEA). He changed his name to David Headley in 2006.

According to Indian officials he continued to serve as a DEA informant until shortly before his arrest in October. Indian intelligence sources believe Headley may have been recruited to work for the CIA which, along with the FBI, shared intelligence with the DEA and other government agencies after the creation of the National Counter-Terrorism Centre in 2004.

B. Raman, a former senior official in India's intelligence agency, said: "He was working for Lashkar e Taiba, taking photographs and video recordings of the [Mumbai] hotels and harbour. And he was an agent for the DEA on drugs, so in that sense he was a double agent.

"Indian officials are very keen to question him about his network, but we can't because we might find out about any connections with the CIA or ISI. They don't want that to happen. The Americans say 'you ask us what you want us to find out and we'll share the information'," he added.

Mumbai suspect is US double agent, India claims - Telegraph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom