What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your government accepted the truth. Now you people speculating all you want. Does not change fact.

The terrorist was told some hindi word by his handler. But his Pakistani accent can be easily recognized.

Bezerk;330860]Yes I'm slightly aware of the reasons why they think it'll "Jeopardize" the trial. You're missing the point here. It's not about "Justifying" their warning to the Indian media but more about the reasons for the sudden warning.

Trial maybe about to begin and government is trying build case right now and I dont see anything wrong with it.

This statement doesn't have anything to do with any post on this thread

In your post your clearly asked "why it's being issued to Indian media".

Your government accepted the truth. Now you people speculating all you want. Does not change fact.

The terrorist was told some hindi word by his handler. But his Pakistani accent can be easily recognized.

I think they had the right to question Indian media. Weather they deny or accept anything doesn't change anything. Qasab was from Pakistan and so were others and truth will comeout. Dont get frustrated, stay cool.:cool:

I think they had the right to question Indian media. Weather they deny or accept anything doesn't change anything. Qasab was from Pakistan and so were others and truth will comeout. Dont get frustrated, stay cool.:cool:

Son, I am cool. I also work for media. I seen all the video and transcript many times.

I said, let them speculate. Does not change fact. Did I say wrong?

I'm not denying the fact that such orders are issued in almost every part of the world. I'm simply trying to understand the "Reason" why they're being issued to the Indian media.

Matter is sub-judice. Restriction are put on comment during such sensitive time. Sometime media hype and media-trial influence the trial verdict negatively. That is why care is taken.

Son, I am cool. I also work for media. I seen all the video and transcript many times.

I said, let them speculate. Does not change fact. Did I say wrong?

I am not your son, please restrain from making such comments.:what:

Most of all - this is India tv - you take them as joke. nobody bloody trust them really.
More over - I dont know why would a bunch of terrorist will call such a shyt channel which is more of hate spreading Hindu extremist channel.
This call was fake to me - dont believe it:disagree:

What is the point?. It has already been discussed here. They might have been made to talk like that. People also tried point out orange thread to paint it as a 'false flag' operation. In the end, what matters is GoP has accepted them to be Pakistanis and that they came from Pakistan and there is overwhelming evidence to prove just that.

Try to also listen to the conversation between the masterminds and the mumbai attackers on how these masterminds in Pakistan were giving instructions to the attackers.

India Today - India's most widely read magazine.

I don't understand why people still clinging to crutches.

Even i don't understand as well why some Pakistani members are sticking to this kind of speculation.This is entirely pointless to discuss then when threads after threads have debated and speculated on this.

The Pakistani government has accepted in its own findings that 26/11 attack originated from Pakistan and Qasab is a Pakistani national.

This is now a fact.

It just seems that a few Pakistani members continue to live in denial,the truth is bitter,just swallow if you cant chew on it.

Even i don't understand as well why some Pakistani members are sticking to this kind of speculation.This is entirely pointless to discuss then when threads after threads have debated and speculated on this.

The Pakistani government has accepted in its own findings that 26/11 attack originated from Pakistan and Qasab is a Pakistani national.

This is now a fact.

It just seems that a few Pakistani members continue to live in denial,the truth is bitter,just swallow if you cant chew on it.

Where no indians involved in the attack?

Reactions: s90
Oh come on! I thought this was settled. Kasab is Pakistani has been accepted for Christ's sake!

Pakistan sends DNA profiles of four Mumbak attack suspects to Interpol
Mon, 2009-03-23 02:35
By Farzana Shah- Asian Tribune Correspondent in Pakistan

Islamabad, 23 March, (Asiantribune.com): Pakistan has handed over DNA profiles of four suspects allegedly linked to the Mumbai attacks, to Interpol, the international police agency said Sunday.

According to sources, DNAs of four out of eight accused sent to Interpol also includes DNA of Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi.

According to reports Interpol said from its Lyon, France headquarters that it had received the information on Saturday.

"Pakistan's decision to send its DNA terrorist-related profiles to Interpol so that all member countries can compare their DNA profiles against them sets a benchmark for Interpol in terrorist-related investigations," Interpol Secretary General Ronald K. Noble said in a statement.

The agency said its 187 member countries can also compare their individual DNA databases against the data from Pakistan.

The Interpol statement Sunday didn't specify how or from whom the DNA information was gathered.

It is to be mentioned that about two weeks back Pakistan announced that it will hand over the DNA profiles to Interpol to help determine if there were broader international links to the attacks.

The Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) of Pakistan last month after probing the Mumbai attacks said in its finding that some leads pointed to Europe and the United States.

- Asian Tribune -

Pakistan sends DNA profiles of four Mumbai suspects to Interpol | Asian Tribune

Mumbai suspect 'is from Pakistan'

Qasab is alleged to have opened fire on commuters
The sole known surviving suspect from last year's deadly Mumbai attacks has told an Indian court that he is from Pakistan's Punjab province.
Mohammed Ajmal Amir Qasab appeared before a judge by video link at the start of his trial. He was not in court for security reasons.
He has been charged with "waging war" against India.
More than 170 people died in November's attacks on India's financial capital. Nine gunmen were killed.
India accused Pakistan-based militants from the banned group Lashkar-e-Taiba of carrying out the attacks. Pakistan has admitted they were partly planned on its soil.
Short replies
The accused was arrested on the day of the attacks and has been in Indian custody ever since.
Dressed in a dark t-shirt and sporting a beard, Mohammed Ajmal Amir Qasab appeared relaxed in his video appearance.

OTHER MAIN QASAB CHARGES
Firing at CST station
Firing inside and outside Cama Hospital
Hijacking of Skoda vehicle
Murder of MV Kuber boatman
Firing at Girgaum Chowpatty beach
He gave short replies to questions asked by judge ML Tahilyani, saying he did not have a lawyer.
"You will need a lawyer. Do you have one? We can provide you a lawyer on government expense, do you accept?" the judge asked him.
"Yes sir," the defendant replied.
The charge sheet relating to November's attacks runs to more than 11,000 pages.
Mr Qasab has been charged under various acts, including murder, attempt to murder and damaging public property.
His trial is to be held in the maximum-security Arthur Road jail. He could face the death penalty if found guilty.
Poor relations
Officials say the charge sheet against Mr Qasab and other accused contains details of evidence pertaining to how the conspiracy was hatched, how the gunmen entered Mumbai and the training in Pakistan.
Mumbai police say they are confident of their case because of the weight of evidence.
Relations between India and Pakistan have worsened considerably since the November attacks.
As well as accusing Lashkar-e-Taiba of being behind them, India suggested that "state actors" in Pakistan were also involved.
Delhi has submitted a list of suspects to Pakistan and demanded they be handed over. Both Pakistan and Lashkar have denied involvement.
However, Pakistan's investigation last month found that at least nine suspected attackers had sailed from Karachi to Mumbai in three boats in November.
Pakistan says it has indicted eight people, six of whom have already been arrested, and that any trials will take place on its soil.
BBC NEWS | South Asia | Mumbai suspect 'is from Pakistan'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom