What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was somewhat badly phrased, I have edited that post now. I was saying that the many Jihadi Orgs do get backing from your establishment, even if they may not be fully under control.

I think the LeT is both capable enough and dumb enough to do this.

See this: The Hindu : National : Lashkar tested sea route to Mumbai in 2007 dry run
We do not support the LeT.

We do however support the Hizb-ul-Mujahideen.

And there is clearly a difference in the way the Hizb works and the way the LeT works.

Hizb doesn't attack outside Kashmir. Kashmir is fair game. Mumbai is not.

We can talk about this to our Pakistani friends, but a chinese giving lectures here is like an outsider........ He knows nothing about us South Asian people........

Tell him to stop giving useless flaming posts.........

Did CIA also beg the then ISI chief for his help after 9/11?

He was held up there for some time I know.

you 100% wrong sir when 9\11 happens jenral mehmood was there before a week for visit usa not held aaaaaaaaahhhhhh indian pride:hitwall:

Not so professional and competent it would seem, given the complete surprise that your troops had in Bajaur.

In bajaur its tribal system and its independent and it wasnt as if Karachi,better worry about invasion by surprise at ur financial city

GoP couldn't even capture perpetrators of Benazir Bhuttos assassination. Kudos to your ISI.
At least we didn't blame India when we couldn't catch any of them.

Btw, our government has accused the TTP chief.

An interesting observation

9/11 happened - ISI chief was in US
Parliament attack happened - pakistan FM was in India
Mumbai attack happened - pakistan FM was in India

Hmmm......

NARIMAN POINT (jewish place) ENCOUNTER OVER!!!

Huge sea of people gathered around the place, all shouting anti-Pakistan slogans.

THE HEAT IS ON PAKISTAN NOW!!

Well, what can you expect from narrow minded people? If you have democarcy where people can make conclusions without the need for decent research... I think that if people in western world accept wrong reasons to go to war then what can we expect from those that are attacked this way? Running around in streets and now shouting slogans... What about heat is on? You must be a wise guy... The heat is on your nation and I wish you luck with that...

And there is clearly a difference in the way the Hizb works and the way the LeT works.

All terrorist acts are, well terrorist acts. Your own PM Zardari agrees with me.

If you support Hizb and condemn LeT, you are expressing the same double standards towards terrorism which got your country in trouble in the first place.

You cannot support one strain of terrorism and denounce the other. Terrorism does not work that way.

I was hoping that you had learnt your lesson, but it doesn't seem so.

In bajaur its tribal system and its independent and it wasnt as if Karachi,better worry about invasion by surprise at ur financial city

Yes fighting in a tribal area is much easier then urban combat where there are hostages involved ., but worry about being a failed country first .

Not so professional and competent it would seem, given the complete surprise that your troops had in Bajaur.

You guys give ISI more credit than any other nation anyway. We know our intelligence has failed domestically at sevral occasions but never in history they left an ISI badge behind...man its even too amaturistic for a bad Bollywood scenario.

We can talk about this to our Pakistani friends, but a chinese giving lectures here is like an outsider........ He knows nothing about us South Asian people........

Tell him to stop giving useless flaming posts.........

he is nt out sider he is our sider and this is forum any one can post here even from ANTARTIKA :P

Atleast our media is not state controlled, like our red neighbours........

infact your media is only barking ,,pakistan did it,, ,,pakistan did it
your media is only spreading hate:crazy:

Spreading terror anywhere is not a fair game be it Mumbai, Kashmir or Karachi....Those who use guns against civilians cannot be called freedom fighters or Jehadis..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom