What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
this shows, how much "intelligent" and "smart" u r!!

come on, this is shoab akhter, the most controversial man in the sub continent, hes running lose in all the things!!!, he seeks bollywood more than his carrer!!, he likes indian night clubs, and hangs around with indian girls, two indian girls at a tym, in his arms.

oh so you seem to be saying he is more Indian than Pakistani?

we are discussing a serious issue of terrorist's identity and you are trivialising the whole isue by bringing up night clubs and girls.on second thoughts even trivialise is the wrong I used here. It seems you are not interested in serious discussion but more intent on making below the belt attacks and distasteful remarks. It really shows how much intelligent you are.

a wrist band is a wristband and nothing more . I would repeat what I said earlier -A wristband is not the necessary and suffcient condition to identify a hindu

Last edited:
^^^^ What?? Sarcastic one-liners in response to drivel!!! Never!!!!

oh so you seem to be saying he is more Indian than Pakistani?

we are discussing a serious issue of terrorist's identity and you are trivialising the whole isue by bringing up night clubs and girls.on second thoughts even trivialise is the wrong I used here. It seems you are not interested in serious discussion but more intent on making below the belt attacks and distasteful remarks. It really shows how much intelligent you are.

a wrist band is a wristband and nothing more . I would repeat what I said earlier -A wristband is not the necessary and suffcient condition to identify a hindu

We've gone through Shoaib Akhtar on the other thread. It is like the day Tony Blair was gifted a an orange Kalava wrist band after visiting a temple. He wore it for a day, then got rid of it (perhaps). It is similar to me wearing the steel bracelet got from the joke shop. It is a fashion accessory in our cases.

However, Hindus, particularly RSS fanatics wear this orange wrist band. Muslims, and especially Pakistanis hardly ever wear one. When one goes on their last suicide mission at a young age, they have a high regard for religion, since it is that which promises them a better afterlife or reincarnation. Therefore it is highly likely that this was a Kalava wrist band worn for religious purposes implying that he's a Hindu (probably a fanatic).

The Hindi dialect re-affirms this.

We've gone through Shoaib Akhtar on the other thread. It is like the day Tony Blair was gifted a an orange Kalava wrist band after visiting a temple. He wore it for a day, then got rid of it (perhaps). It is similar to me wearing the steel bracelet got from the joke shop. It is a fashion accessory in our cases.

However, Hindus, particularly RSS fanatics wear this orange wrist band. Muslims, and especially Pakistanis hardly ever wear one. When one goes on their last suicide mission at a young age, they have a high regard for religion, since it is that which promises them a better afterlife or reincarnation. Therefore it is highly likely that this was a Kalava wrist band worn for religious purposes implying that he's a Hindu (probably a fanatic).

I wonder how they missed out on the "Jai Shri Ram" shouts before they started shooting.. And no wonder, they lit the rooms of the hotels on fire to burn the dead according to Hindu customs.

Dint the media report about the holy thread around their body, A hallmark of Brahmin hinduS? Oh no.. they mistook that it was used to sling the AK47 across their bodies..

Media also missed out one thing.. They came by boats all right.. But they had a holy dip in the Sagar matha b4 starting their cleansing operation..

Dude.. Its gettin increasingly difficult to make you see the light.. :tsk:

I wonder how they missed out on the "Jai Shri Ram" shouts before they started shooting.. And no wonder, they lit the rooms of the hotels on fire to burn the dead according to Hindu customs.

Dint the media report about the holy thread around their body, A hallmark of Brahmin hinduS? Oh no.. they mistook that it was used to sling the AK47 across their bodies..

Media also missed out one thing.. They came by boats all right.. But they had a holy dip in the Sagar matha b4 starting their cleansing operation..

Dude.. Its gettin increasingly difficult to make you see the light.. :tsk:

lol. This denial amongst you Indians is amusing. It's an orange wrist band, commonly worn amongst the cadres of the RSS. It shows devotion in Hinduism and wards of evil spirits. If I were a radical Hindu on a suicide mission I would be wearing one of those for faith purposes.

The shouts and the chants are all superfluous stuff, but who knows what they/he was shouting. I would have thought it was some Islamist type of chant though given what he was claiming at the time.

I say, I beg to differ.. This is one issue where everyone has to agree to disagree or is it the other way around(correct me someone! :( )

But I say, lets stop arguing on evidences!! Lets wait till the truth comes out from the Joint Investigation. Its easy to point to an alternative expanation for every damn thing..

Indians in Denial? I would say, its only the Pakistani's in the whole world who are even thinking in such a way! That its a Hindu conspiracy to destroy you guys.. To be fair, Pakistan is doing bad enuf already. Why do you think we would want to nudge it into chaos? Reason and logic will tell that an unstable pakistan is not in India's best interests.

and What would Pakistan gain from such an action? A possible confrontation in the Eastern Border.. Which would divert the troops from the Western Border, where the ongoing operations are hugely unpopular with the normal Pakistani..

I say, I beg to differ.. This is one issue where everyone has to agree to disagree or is it the other way around(correct me someone! :( )

But I say, lets stop arguing on evidences!! Lets wait till the truth comes out from the Joint Investigation. Its easy to point to an alternative expanation for every damn thing..

Indians in Denial? I would say, its only the Pakistani's in the whole world who are even thinking in such a way! That its a Hindu conspiracy to destroy you guys.. To be fair, Pakistan is doing bad enuf already. Why do you think we would want to nudge it into chaos? Reason and logic will tell that an unstable pakistan is not in India's best interests.

and What would Pakistan gain from such an action? A possible confrontation in the Eastern Border.. Which would divert the troops from the Western Border, where the ongoing operations are hugely unpopular with the normal Pakistani..

Absolute rubbish. India would love a divided Pakistan. A weak Pakistan is beneficial for India. Not the Afghanistan type of weakness, but divide and rule, and play the old game of warring factions.

and this is the guy who asserts that the Indians are in denial mode.

Yup speaking in pure hyd'z accent. :agree:

Ya its clearly in the picture. Its a big fat kalava right there representing his affinity to the hindu radicals...

lol. This denial amongst you Indians is amusing. It's an orange wrist band, commonly worn amongst the cadres of the RSS. It shows devotion in Hinduism and wards of evil spirits. If I were a radical Hindu on a suicide mission I would be wearing one of those for faith purposes.

The shouts and the chants are all superfluous stuff, but who knows what they/he was shouting. I would have thought it was some Islamist type of chant though given what he was claiming at the time.

Very true... :agree:

and this is the guy who asserts that the Indians are in denial mode.

Wait? Are u secretly trying to tell me they aren't? ;)

U deserve a fair investigation mate.

How many times will u just believe ur govt.s claims no matter how stupid they are and no matter how many times we are blamed? This blaming Pakistan is na-insafi with all those killed. The real perpetrators must be found and punished.

Considering how smartly the terrorist was dressed it is very likely he was wearing the wristband as a fashion accessory.That wristband is fashion accesory has already has been proved by the pictures of your celebs wearing it and some of you have also accepted it.

Considering how smartly the terrorist was dressed it is very likely he was wearing the wristband as a fashion accessory.That wristband is fashion accesory has already has been proved by the pictures of your celebs wearing it and some of you have also accepted it.

No mate it was a way for him to identify his partners in crime, ROK Sikh and Hindu brothers in arms.

If they say that these boys were indians then everything will be over

The black, one in the other hand was writs band, but the orrange (rakhi) string tied to the front hand was a rakhi..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom