What's new

Mumbai attacks 'mastermind': Lakhvi lives a life of 'luxury' in Adiala jail

He is a hero for many and hence attains the respect.
Adiala jail is a rat and bugs infested place. dark and humid , full of stench from human faeces, urine and sweat.
there is hardly anything luxurious about it and I doubt the authenticity of this article and this claim.
Lukhivi is no bodies hero (and no ones villain either). the accusations against him are circumstantial and wont stand even in the free and independent Indian judiciary. doesn't automatically make him an angel and a pious man but sadly our courts dont work on emotions and likes / dislikes we need Monarchy for that were the king has people beheaded because he doesnt like their voice of their face

Adiala jail is a rat and bugs infested place. dark and humid , full of stench from human faeces, urine and sweat.
there is hardly anything luxurious about it and I doubt the authenticity of this article and this claim.
Lukhivi is no bodies hero (and no ones villain either). the accusations against him are circumstantial and wont stand even in the free and independent Indian judiciary. doesn't automatically make him an angel and a pious man but sadly our courts dont work on emotions and likes / dislikes we need Monarchy for that were the king has people beheaded because he doesnt like their voice of their face
It seem you have spent lot of time in Adiala Jail. What was the crime ???:cool:

again as i said u dnt know facts. i dnt mind taking to sensible indians but u dnt seem to have IQ or knowledge so ill not get into argument with u.

ill just make few quick facts . so u will have some idea. U said we dnt care about muslims. we took 7 million muslims from india, which was 1/3 of our population. imagine india accepting 40 crore people . when russia invaded Afghanistan, we took 8 million refuges uptill now, we faught with russians with them, we faught with isreal and activily support them diplomatically, we help chahcens, Ur have some disputed regions with china but u never dared to help them , china is not even double your size. we have three wars with u on kashmir issue, even though we know u have bigger money bags, 4 times out size , thats how much kashmir mean to us .. now as u r denial moiod so im not gona argue with u .
---
ok ..i may be less iq
but as per your post
it seems you are very very well in history.. twsisted one..
1. Separtion of muslim
read some oxford .. or cambridge ... read about direct action day
you got nation on blood and ma be that still haunting after 60 yr too

2.Russia invaded afg
yes . true .. but you was msercenary .. got paid for your act by USA .. train by USA funed by USA..
in world no one will stand in front of crap that pak deafeat ussr .. and all BS ...
it was USAs cold war played as u was just one of the part of tht whole drama ..

3. Afg refugeee
yes .. pak accpeted them .. it was good cause ..but was it just as muslim brother hood
no
PAK, SA and i think UAE was only state whihc recognised taliban in afg...
you wanted to play your dirty gme there but backfied royally
wanted those mujahid ... terrosit used agiant india but again destiny had diffrent plans . so same cockroches now in your soil ...

4. kashmir war
if cycle(pak) rams to big truck (india )on worng side of hihway and say see how courges i am .. i just have 2 wheel but you have so many still i rammed you ..
truck got some headlight dmage .. that it.. but cycle chaged it structure ..
so after 65 ,, 71.. 99 ... terrrosit attack all failed .. still you have face to show ?
kashmir was ,, is and will remain in inida..
be concern for your nation where everyday new things prop up...
i pitty you that for kashmir you loosing your nation .. politics ,, economics, society slowly .. and now down to this .. what more you want ..

--
want to see real face
1. check how many pakistani even dare to say somthing in xixing , china mulsim thread .
2. check how many pakistani curse USA or west but there second flag is west in forum .
3.how many pakistnai term killing kashmir as jihad or some other name but same blood shed in pak is haram and terrorist ,
4. how many pakistni insult or even abuse there PM/presidnt which as per constitition of yours whiich shows how muuch respect yuo have for your forfaths though a nd ideas
just a few observation ...

It seem you have spent lot of time in Adiala Jail. What was the crime ???:cool:
I know you as a serious member who doesn't indulge in non serious postings
your assumption is wrong so your question is invalid.
I have been to the jail though but as a guest (not inmate or accused) of the jail staff who showed me around.
and as a visitor.

Adyala jail is one of the bad jails of Pakistan. if the place itself is not sobering enough then the ritualistic beating of the inmates by the staff can break many hardasses physically and psychologically.

APqZvcLfEa7HvehSq_vbR_spRz9aFCAO7j0kLX9a5xhhgk0BUx7rlLw2KrIm_R2ueMZO-KAndp4lEH3m=w532-h276-nc

I know you as a serious member who doesn't indulge in non serious postings
your assumption is wrong so your question is invalid.
I have been to the jail though but as a guest (not inmate or accused) of the jail staff who showed me around.
and as a visitor.

Adyala jail is one of the bad jails of Pakistan. if the place itself is not sobering enough then the ritualistic beating of the inmates by the staff can break many hardasses physically and psychologically.
It was a joke mate

I have heard that Ahmadiya Muslims have great danger in Pakistan. They have taken asylum here in germany. I have know many of them. They are seriously not happy with Pakistanis. Please do something about that. Bring people who are anti Ahmadiyas, to justice please :)

Pakistan isn't a Caliphate, it shouldn't declare anyone Muslim or non Muslim. If Ahmedis weren't declared non Muslim there weren't demands of declaring Shias as non Muslims and on and on.

Pakistan is a democracy and should act like a democracy. Provide equal opportunities of living to everyone. Don't judge their faith.

Pakistan isn't a Caliphate, it shouldn't declare anyone Muslim or non Muslim. If Ahmedis weren't declared non Muslim there weren't demands of declaring Shias as non Muslims and on and on.

Pakistan is a democracy and should act like a democracy. Provide equal opportunities of living to everyone. Don't judge their faith.
at this pace and mindset in the end only the takfiri wahabis will be left as Muslims
everyone else will be declared a kafir.

OMG he has access to Internet? What a luxury. Must be planning his next moves from there. RAW was always right. BTW, what speed does he get in there?

Any Indians would like to research and clarify that?

OMG he has access to Internet? What a luxury. Must be planning his next moves from there. RAW was always right. BTW, what speed does he get in there?

Any Indians would like to research and clarify that?
I think he got the package deal with free mobile access and discounted international calls too

Don't be a Thekedar of Indian Muslims they are none of your concern...this guy is involved in the killings of indians...otherwise nobody gives a shyt what happens inside your country

He also fathered a child while he was in 'jail'

:lol:
Does his could named as bornubus.

at this pace and mindset in the end only the takfiri wahabis will be left as Muslims
everyone else will be declared a kafir.

We've no problem with them either if they return.

Please tell do we've rehabilitation centers, we need advance and scientific ones for them.

Back
Top Bottom