What's new

Mulliberals: Mullahs & Liberals - The termites plaguing Pakistan

One thing does seem to be clear- mullahs kill, liberals dont.

Regards
Depends on who you categorize as a Liberal and a Mullah. Liberal groups have led to communist insurgencies who then attack civilian areas. And there are plenty of Mullahs (vast majority) who want to form an Islamic country without violence.

Also, the article itself gives clear example of such if you cared to read.

This is a good term coined mulliberas. It should be read as MulLibeRals - mullahs, liberals and generals. The generals get represented more with 4 letters because they are the biggest of the problems in Pakistan.

This is a good term coined mulliberas. It should be read as MulLibeRals - mullahs, liberals and generals. The generals get represented more with 4 letters because they are the biggest of the problems in Pakistan.
bro stay in the matters of ur countries plz...this is our matter..u have ur bigger issues such as ur bjp goons

bro stay in the matters of ur countries plz...this is our matter..u have ur bigger issues such as ur bjp goons

I'd love to not even bother with Pakistan but for the irritable intrusion of terrorists from your side. But still, you seem to be a focused guy so I will drop off for now.

well done man ...btw I was also planning to write on this topic now it seems that job is done

Back
Top Bottom