What's new

Mullah Omar's Directive To Taliban Commanders Ordered Crackdown Shites

I was wondering the same thing, since it seems more like the usual Pashtun-Hazara clash more than anti-Shia clash. Thats why he adds in the fact to support pro-Taliban Shias.

Is this incompetence on the part of the translators or malice?

Haider what is your source of translation?

Afghan news agency.

Taliban protected shi's thats why they are in afghanistan, baseless propaganda should be avoided
More of corcern is iranian terrorism in pakistan which killed thousands of innocent pakistani

Yea, they protected them by killing over 5,000 Hazaras because of being Shiite. Now go back to your cave you brainwashed Wahhabi terrorist.

Yea, they protected them by killing over 5,000 Hazaras because of being Shiite. Now go back to your cave you brainwashed Wahhabi terrorist.

They killed many many Hazaras and they even thrown their babies in stove alive I have met a lot of them they really suffered a lot from Taliban insanity btw Taliban was the major cause that centuries old relations between Afghanistan and Iran went very wrong.

How can we have issue with Shias. I as a Sunni along with the majority in Pakistan adore our Quaid who was a Shia. I am surprised Pakistan didn't use it's supposed influence on Taliban. Would anyone know how much influence Saudis had on Mulla Omar??

The bunnies are long out of your control, dude. You can now only advise them or support them. Telling them "no, you're wrong" has gone long back.

well, if they want to call themself ''Islamic Emirate'' then they'll have to stop killing innocent people because Islam forbids murder of innocents

there has to be good political representation of all groups in that country....otherwise it'll be pointless because early 1990s will just repeat itself again

well, if they want to call themself ''Islamic Emirate'' then they'll have to stop killing innocent people because Islam forbids murder of innocents

there has to be good political representation of all groups in that country....otherwise it'll be pointless because early 1990s will just repeat itself again
Vary valid point .. they have to open their eyes and mind..
Repeatation of 1990 will bring no good for region, which is already seeing some of the worst period, one side ME problems and Iran sanctions and war bugle are calling from west.
Taliban needs to get converted itself in political force rather than military force ...

Back
Top Bottom