What's new

Mullah Omar-led Afghan Taliban ready to attack Pakistani Taliban

What do you do? ... Let me guess ... NEDO!!

I specifically asked you to do some digging... before posting this western media non-sense here. Did it ever occured to you who gave TTP all those weapons, logistics, strategic planning and training, real time intel about movements of Pak army etc.? I am sure no such thing ever happened to you as you decided to took media's word as word of Gospel and now it is very difficult for you to comprehend that Afghan Taliban never operated outside Afghanistan (check tribune express link). It was only TTP who claimed that they are working under Afghan Taliban's command, how many times Afghan Taliban own TTP like that?

I have no idea how on earth, someone got authentic views of the most elusive person in contemporary war history. i.e. Mullah Omar. So, I will take all those claims that TTP was made by Mullah Omar's blessings with lots of suspicions!

FYI, Pakistan army intel units began working in FATA after the US bombed Tora Bora without informing Pakistan in advance so that we could have seal our side of border and crush these Salfi hardcore Takfeeri militants right there and then. But when you have allies like the US, who need enemies! As far as 18 billions is concerned, (even if this exaggerated figure is correct in the first place) a major share of this money is reimbursement for the money Pakistan army spent to get a self-inflicted wound. Sir, TTP was formed in 2005, not in 2001, while Pakistan had been an US ally since 2001. If it was a reactionary force then why did it took them 4 years to rise? Any explanation? And if they are not getting help from hostile agencies who are working against Pakistan from Afghanistan, then who is providing Rs. 20,000 /- month to every TTP fighter? Even if we consider a small band of 12000 men... you can calculate the amount they need every month just to pay for salaries. I haven't included weapons, logistics yet!! Now use your very very THIN common sense ( if it is there) and elaborate me that money trail which is keeping them strong like this even after Pakistan Army over ran their strongholds in South Waziristan some 4 years ago.

Sir jee, These are advanced (4th and 5th generation) dirty wars? Ops! Do you have any idea what i am talking about here? I am afraid NOT, And as far as that video is concerned, again it is produced by Al-Cia'eda's media wing and not by Afghan Taliban!!

If CIA is so anti-TTP, how come it always eliminate leaders of TTP who wants to have some kind of peace agreement with PA. ( though their intentions might be debatable but that is a separate issue). Did you ever bother you THIN common sense to inquire the fact that why Hakeemullah Mehsud's peace offers were never responded like Naik Muhammad or Gul Bahadur. (both killed by CIA to sabotage peace deal just like Wali Rehman recently)?

Now some education for your THIN common Sense!

You can eliminate terrorists and terrorism using military means alone, but eliminating an ideologically motivated insurgency requires an entirely different kind of response strategy. Pakistan Army and government is fighting this war without any national security strategy and that's why there is no end to this war in sight! Develop a multi-pronged response strategy under a clearly defined national security policy first, then devise a path to eliminate the rationale of insurgents. Else, keep bombing your own homeland and you will never succeed. Because you just cannot bomb an idea!

First of all, Express Tribune is also WESTERN MEDIA.. so big lanut on ur first point..

Have you ever wondered that TRIBAL AREAS HAD WEAPONS LONG BEFORE 9/11.. It's just an extension of Afghanistan.. Just like Afghan talibs, TTP also got their weapons from the same source.. As for their info, some ppl in Army are SYMAPTHIC to their CAUSE because, hello COMMON SENSE.. knock knock!!! Pakistan is an American ALLY.. If you still can't digest this fact, go ask ANY GENERAL or POLITICIAN.. hahaha

Show ME ONE AUTHENTIC piece from AFGHAN TALIBAN (NOT western media) where THEY HAVE DISOWED TTP!!! One!!! Just ONE... NON western media direct from their source (if you don't know where to find their source, then sorry, u aren't even qualified to talk on this topic)

I can show you MANY bayans (audio/text) from Mullah Omar where says to ALL MUSLIMS TO ATTACK AMERICA and ALL its ALLIES...

No one is providing 20,000 to EVERY TTP fighter. NO ONE blows HIMSELF for MONEY.. If that was the case, PAK ARMY gets much much more money and American Army gets EVEN MORE!!!

Afghan Taliboons and TTP fight for an ideology... Difficult to digest but its the truth!

Case closed. Go do some "non western literature" reading and ask some inside sources before you come up with your conspiracy theories
Case closed.

First of all, Express Tribune is also WESTERN MEDIA.. so big lanut on ur first point..

Have you ever wondered that TRIBAL AREAS HAD WEAPONS LONG BEFORE 9/11.. It's just an extension of Afghanistan.. Just like Afghan talibs, TTP also got their weapons from the same source.. As for their info, some ppl in Army are SYMAPTHIC to their CAUSE because, hello COMMON SENSE.. knock knock!!! Pakistan is an American ALLY.. If you still can't digest this fact, go ask ANY GENERAL or POLITICIAN.. hahaha

Show ME ONE AUTHENTIC piece from AFGHAN TALIBAN (NOT western media) where THEY HAVE DISOWED TTP!!! One!!! Just ONE... NON western media direct from their source (if you don't know where to find their source, then sorry, u aren't even qualified to talk on this topic)

I can show you MANY bayans (audio/text) from Mullah Omar where says to ALL MUSLIMS TO ATTACK AMERICA and ALL its ALLIES...

No one is providing 20,000 to EVERY TTP fighter. NO ONE blows HIMSELF for MONEY.. If that was the case, PAK ARMY gets much much more money and American Army gets EVEN MORE!!!

Afghan Taliboons and TTP fight for an ideology... Difficult to digest but its the truth!

Case closed. Go do some "non western literature" reading and ask some inside sources before you come up with your conspiracy theories
Case closed.

I quoted Express Tribune link because it contains the statement of SPOKESPERSON of Afghan Taliban. ( You completely missed that think in your anger. But that's ok... What else one should expect from a person with preconceived notions, low IQ and absolutely no common sense). On the other hand, you are ranting about quoting Mullah Omar himself. There is a difference between a COMMANDER and a SPOKESPERSON!! You senseless lunatic!

Why should I show you anything huh,? It was your claim so onus of providing proofs is on you not on me!

Has anyone even seen Mullah Omar? I highly doubt it. There are just one blurry black and white pic of his with one lost eye.
about bold part ....you just proved how little you know about TTP and structrual and operational differences between a regular and a guerrilla + insurgent+ terrorist+ ideologically motivated suicide bomber army. TTP fighters receiving foreign money was proven and confirmed after Swat operation. (use google please)

Yeah ... Afghan Taliban and TTP are fighting for their ideologies! One is to liberate their land and other one is to further someone else agenda. What foot soldier believe that doesn't matter.

Yeah there is no conspiracy and all is theory as it was proven in case of Rymond Davis. (ring a bell??)

So I am also not interested in arguing an ignorant lunatic like you!

NOW -The Case is Closed!

^ SO you believe it when Express Tribune says Afghan Spokesman said it? Lols.. Cracks me up? Do you even know the name of Afghan Talib Spokesman? He never said such a thing.. Show it to me from their ORIGINAL SOURCE.. All afghan talib spokesman news and publications and press releases also have an official presence.. Only a NEDO drinker can't find it and uses Express Tribune's made up stories to point to them.

Now the case is closed. haha

My dear dear poster,

"It is just that some Pakistani Islamists are having virtual orgasms while looking at pics of Mullah Omer's b@stard followers"

Hahahahahaha..........hahaha.......I can't stop..haha......too hilarious!!!!!!!!

Well.....I dont have a sister and yours is as good as mine, so.....do ask her.

PS-My love and regards to her.

Well.....I dont have a sister and yours is as good as mine, so.....do ask her.

PS-My love and regards to her

well I too am not that lucky…… well then you can consider your gf choice maybe??:pop:

So how many TTP terrorists so far have been killed by our great ¡°friends¡± Afghan ¨CTaliban, any figures people? :lol:

Good question....i have read their official statements, they have never issued condemnation of TTP aims and goals....in one of statement mullah omar issued warning to both Afghan and Pakistani taliban who were involved in kidnapping for ransoms.....moreover he asked pakistani taliban to focus on Afghanistan.....maulvi nazir and hafiz gul bahadur shifted their entire activities against NATO while TTP contributed on small scale but kept its focus on Pakistan.
There are striking similarities between Afghan taliban and TTP.
1- Both believe in suicide bombings
2- both release their videos under umar media
3- Afghan taliban attacks ANA and TTP attacks Pak army...the stance of both Afghan taliban and TTP is same on this i.e both armies work for America.
4- Both have killed more civilians in suicide blasts than enemies
5- Both have attacked girls schools
6- Both do not believe in democracy

Good question....i have read their official statements, they have never issued condemnation of TTP aims and goals....in one of statement mullah omar issued warning to both Afghan and Pakistani taliban who were involved in kidnapping for ransoms.....moreover he asked pakistani taliban to focus on Afghanistan.....maulvi nazir and hafiz gul bahadur shifted their entire activities against NATO while TTP contributed on small scale but kept its focus on Pakistan.
There are striking similarities between Afghan taliban and TTP.
1- Both believe in suicide bombings
2- both release their videos under umar media
3- Afghan taliban attacks ANA and TTP attacks Pak army...the stance of both Afghan taliban and TTP is same on this i.e both armies work for America.
4- Both have killed more civilians in suicide blasts than enemies
5- Both have attacked girls schools
6- Both do not believe in democracy
I couldn't agree more, those are my thoughts exactly.

Good,
Afghan Talibans are Real Talibans, These TTP dogs are paid by America/India.

Our Media and Liberals try everyday to present both as same.

But Reality is Afghanistan under Taliban rule will be Very good for Pakistan.

If this is true than I hope mullah Omar wins but that is most probably a lie Taliban are fighting a super power I don't think they have much power to take on TTP at the same time

With Taliban frequently attacking Kabul and even reached the palace, and the fact that US is desperately trying to for negotiations, they are in a perfect position to do so. Kerry has already made them upset. but the thing to consider is that Haqqani network is a strong part of the Afghan Taliban resistance which has good links with Pakistan, it would not be a surprise if there has been a communication btw the three specifically about US backed TTP. If TTP is crushed Taliban will benefit from it as much as Pakistan itself.

So how many TTP terrorists so far have been killed by our great “friends” Afghan –Taliban, any figures people? :lol:

Haha. I wonder where are the ppl who said this is gonna happen?!?

sadly Afghan Taliban don't care about TTP! and TTP is running its own agenda & money comes from foreign powers!

so this news nothing will happen because clearly afghan Taliban don't care!

How afghan taliboons are good taliboons hahaha?
Both are against womens rights.

Both are against Democracy.They Prefare Monarchy which is Restricted in Islam.

Both are Against Women Education.

Both are Against Shia Society.

So how can they hste eachother if they have same ideology?
During 2000...Mullah Omar Welcomed and Refuged Akram Lahori and Riaz Basra to His Areas.Muah Omar Aldo Helped them to Open Lashkar e Jhangli training camps.

Still you call him good Taliban?
Yes a Deobandi surely would ;)

Back
Top Bottom